• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I couldn't agree more.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I will carry on. You Trumpies made up your minds so long ago that nothing including Trump and his minions being caught dead to rights committing a crime will not change the way you feel. So you go on ranting and raving about lefties and statist as you not only give a political criminal a pass, but go out of your way to be outraged at any outrage about his crimes.

PS

You keep repeating "normal, well-adjusted people think, We normal folks", the same way Trump repeats "no collusion" and "It's a hoax".

Like you sure want folks to really believe it.
Trump stinks. That’s why I keep (fruitlessly) trying to explain to you hyper-political kooks that you are HELPING him. You’ll NEVER grasp it though, because you cannot deny yourselves the instant gratification that the constant wailing brings.
You are getting Trump re-elected. You are driving people to vote for him. You are anesthetizing the country. You are inoculating him by forever:
1) Crying wolf (“bombshell!!”)
2) Failing ala the Scooby-Doo bad guys after every episode...except there are no “meddling kids” - just bungling leftists.

So, as I said, carry on. Feel free to be Trump’s plaything and inadvertent booster. He owes you large.

Spamature

President
Trump stinks. That’s why I keep (fruitlessly) trying to explain to you hyper-political kooks that you are HELPING him. You’ll NEVER grasp it though, because you cannot deny yourselves the instant gratification that the constant wailing brings.
You are getting Trump re-elected. You are driving people to vote for him. You are anesthetizing the country. You are inoculating him by forever:
1) Crying wolf (“bombshell!!”)
2) Failing ala the Scooby-Doo bad guys after every episode...except there are no “meddling kids” - just bungling leftists.

So, as I said, carry on. Feel free to be Trump’s plaything and inadvertent booster. He owes you large.
He may stink, but not so much that you don't jump to his defense at every opportunity.

I know you are tired of hearing bad things about Trump. Because you know it gets harder to defend them each and every time he repeats his horrible and illegal behavior.

It so bad that you were fine with it not even being brought up at his trial for that horrible and illegal behavior.

Sad....

A 53 yr old man should have been able to own up to a mistake made as a teen instead of going on a tirade. Because it would be that supposed man who would sit on the highest court in the land. Instead a 17 yr old boy in a man's body showed up for hearing and threw a fit out of anger.
So you double down on the classy? ha ha ha

Spamature

President

RickWA

Snagglesooth
He may stink, but not so much that you don't jump to his defense at every opportunity.

I know you are tired of hearing bad things about Trump. Because you know it gets harder to defend them each and every time he repeats his horrible and illegal behavior.

It so bad that you were fine with it not even being brought up at his trial for that horrible and illegal behavior.

Sad....
I don’t defend him. I note that his enemies embrace his “suck”. You’re him. He’s you. Enjoy.

EatTheRich

President
A 17 year old boy drunk at a party groped a girl. Decades later he doesn't remember the incident. That's the alleged charge meant to keep a man with an otherwise sterling career and reputation from the Supreme Court bench.

The Democrats demean not only themselves but the nation with such things. Good on you for continuing to promote the incident. Real classy leftist stuff. ha ha
“Groped” doesn’t exactly capture what was alleged.

Spamature

President
So you double down on the classy? ha ha ha
Wait ? I missed the otherwise sterling career statement.

No it was not.

He lied in his confirmation for he Federal Judgeship.

He was involved in legally justifying Bush's torture program.

He pushed the nonsense conspiracy theory that the Clinton's murdered Vince Foster

He's a lying Republican political operative who attack Democrats when even questioned about his past deeds. .

“Groped” doesn’t exactly capture what was alleged.
Actually that was a stipulation that something indeed did happen. It might not have even happened at all. So between the allegation and the non-event you get the stipulation. The balance of the testimony that was produced in the lynching chamber clearly left a "he said v. she said" with viable testimony that undermined the accuser and her claims of long term injury. And you have the life long reputation of the jurist being very positive.

So no you're wrong. Groped is an adequate place holder for the ALLEGATION as any grown up occupied to the facts would find reasonable absent more data.

Wait ? I missed the otherwise sterling career statement.

No it was not.

He lied in his confirmation for he Federal Judgeship.

He was involved in legally justifying Bush's torture program.

He pushed the nonsense conspiracy theory that the Clinton's murdered Vince Foster

He's a lying Republican political operative who attack Democrats when even questioned about his past deeds. .
Shit throwing amongst monkeys is okay. I'm not a monkey. Try and refrain from that would you?

Your links are just my time wasting shit. Anybody with an ability to take an honest look sees the links for what they are. Memo's? Obsession with a suicide/murder? DICK "tattle tale" Durbin with an issue over what degree of involvement in a legal opinion means? A pox on your leftist house.

Spamature

President
Shit throwing amongst monkeys is okay. I'm not a monkey. Try and refrain from that would you?

Your links are just my time wasting shit. Anybody with an ability to take an honest look sees the links for what they are. Memo's? Obsession with a suicide/murder? DICK "tattle tale" Durbin with an issue over what degree of involvement in a legal opinion means? A pox on your leftist house.
He lied under oath in his senate confirmation for a lower court seat in regards to those memos.

They show he consulted on the Bush torture program. When he claimed he had nothing to do with it.

Not only did he reopen the Vince Foster investigation based upon wild right wing conspiracy theories during the Starr investigation into the Clintons. He was the guy who made sure every salacious aspect of Clinton sexual activities was Lewinsky was included in the report.

For a SCOTUS judge this is not a sterling record.

He lied under oath in his senate confirmation for a lower court seat in regards to those memos.
Take it to court. YOU and I are too far removed to KNOW the actual facts.

They show he consulted on the Bush torture program. When he claimed he had nothing to do with it.
Even Durbin doesn't call him a liar.

Not only did he reopen the Vince Foster investigation based upon wild right wing conspiracy theories during the Starr investigation into the Clintons.
And what exactly is the problem with that? Be specific.

He was the guy who made sure every salacious aspect of Clinton sexual activities was Lewinsky was included in the report.
And that is subjective, right? Can you explain what was wrong in including what was included? Is it about hurt feelings or what was included was fabricated out of thin air? Is this really the Clintons' allies getting back at Kavanaugh?

How about you find grossly injust court cases he presided over. Or find the woman clerk he defiled. Get real.

Spamature

President
Take it to court. YOU and I are too far removed to KNOW the actual facts.

Even Durbin doesn't call him a liar.

And what exactly is the problem with that? Be specific.

And that is subjective, right? Can you explain what was wrong in including what was included? Is it about hurt feelings or what was included was fabricated out of thin air? Is this really the Clintons' allies getting back at Kavanaugh?

How about you find grossly injust court cases he presided over. Or find the woman clerk he defiled. Get real.
Yes Durbin does he just doesn't use Trumpian language to do so. Yes I was wrong on the facts. He lied to Durbin about stolen DNC memos and he lied to Lahey about torture. Couple that with his lies for his SCOTUS seat and you have as many counts of perjury in his testimony as Rodger Stone.

He was a working for the the Office of Independent Counsel, not the National Enquirer. Reopening cases for the sake of titillation among far right wingers is another strike against his fitness.

The kind of malevolent indiscretion and crude partisanship injected into the Starr Report reflects very poorly on his fitness for the High Court.