• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I couldn't agree more.

Yes Durbin does he just doesn't use Trumpian language to do so. Yes I was wrong on the facts. He lied to Durbin about stolen DNC memos and he lied to Lahey about torture. Couple that with his lies for his SCOTUS seat and you have as many counts of perjury in his testimony as Rodger Stone.

He was a working for the the Office of Independent Counsel, not the National Enquirer. Reopening cases for the sake of titillation among far right wingers is another strike against his fitness.

The kind of malevolent indiscretion and crude partisanship injected into the Starr Report reflects very poorly on his fitness for the High Court.
All of your allegations are pure opinion ginned up by Democrats as they do time and again when they perceive someone as a political enemy. Democrats - "repressive justice not for me but all the repressive justice for thee." Government loving Democrats are thick as thieves in DC and have created a two tiered justice system.

Spamature

President
All of your allegations are pure opinion ginned up by Democrats as they do time and again when they perceive someone as a political enemy. Democrats - "repressive justice not for me but all the repressive justice for thee." Government loving Democrats are thick as thieves in DC and have created a two tiered justice system.
Oh the "fake news" rebuttal. I was wondering when you were going to whip that one out.

Oh the "fake news" rebuttal. I was wondering when you were going to whip that one out.
The charges of fake news describe a real thing. The bias is exposed by the internet. It is why the Democrats are adamant about copying their CCP heroes and censoring the internet in preference for their rather vile propaganda. The Democrats can wiggle all they want but the injustice they've created in government is real and it should not be tolerated by anyone who supports the republic.

Spamature

President
The charges of fake news describe a real thing. The bias is exposed by the internet. It is why the Democrats are adamant about copying their CCP heroes and censoring the internet in preference for their rather vile propaganda. The Democrats can wiggle all they want but the injustice they've created in government is real and it should not be tolerated by anyone who supports the republic.
Now you are starting to veer off topic. If you want to talk about think as thieves understand the feeder system for judges. Kavanaugh was both a contributor and beneficiary of this kind of right wing cronyism.

Or did you forget about his and the Tiger mom's story in regards to college admissions and the fact that Kennedy made a deal for his nomination in exchange for retiring from the court.

Now you are starting to veer off topic. If you want to talk about think as thieves understand the feeder system for judges. Kavanaugh was both a contributor and beneficiary of this kind of right wing cronyism.

Or did you forget about his and the Tiger mom's story in regards to college admissions and the fact that Kennedy made a deal for his nomination in exchange for retiring from the court.
Are you even responding to my post? The veering is yours.

Spamature

President
I don’t defend him. I note that his enemies embrace his “suck”. You’re him. He’s you. Enjoy.
His supporters just want to pretend its all about uncouth behavior and just be excuse as he sucks and all politician suck and there really is no difference between him and any of them. They want to stretch that dictum to cover all of it and pretend this is all normal. And then say anyone who says otherwise must be crazed, suffering from some kind of derangement.

Colorforms

Senator
And when one other than Trump did it, on his way out the door. It was a SCANDAL that was brought up for years. I had never heard of Marc Rich. But when I did, I didn't stop hearing about him from folks on the right for at least a decade.
And yet you still defended Clinton tooth and nail. :)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
His supporters just want to pretend its all about uncouth behavior and just be excuse as he sucks and all politician suck and there really is no difference between him and any of them. They want to stretch that dictum to cover all of it and pretend this is all normal. And then say anyone who says otherwise must be crazed, suffering from some kind of derangement.
Look, if you want him re-elected more power to you. Just keep up the drum beat. I’ll be voting Libertarian, but you do you.

Spamature

President
Look, if you want him re-elected more power to you. Just keep up the drum beat. I’ll be voting Libertarian, but you do you.
You're the one trying to reelect him.

Downplaying and being misleading about what the Mueller report actually said.

You denials about his actions, his guilt and the rigging of his impeachment trial.

Pretending outrage and disagreement involving his abuses in the DOJ are on par with mentioning him getting two scoops of ice cream.

Go ahead vote for vote how ever you want and be comfortable in the fact that it isn't a vote for Trump.
Since he already has a libertarian party primary win under his belt
you might as well vote for this Libertarian as any of the others who don't have a snowball's chance in hell.

Last edited: