• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I couldn't agree more.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The DOP let this crook off and now he's America's one man crime wave.

Well I guess now the Baghdad Bob Barr is all in, it's a two man crime wave

Aaaaaannnnd... it’s yet another inoculation for Trump. You folks continue to fortify his immunities daily. That’s right. With every expressed daily outrage, you immunize Trump - and simultaneously desensitize the electorate.
This time, it’s the “open letter” that is being actively solicited from lefty former DOJ’ers by a lefty advocacy group (and, of course, portrayed as somehow genuine and organic).

You guys can’t understand that you are actively helping Trump...because you can’t relate to/conceive how normal, well-adjusted people think. We normal folks...even those of us who don’t care for Trump...see the constant drip-drip-drip every hour of every day of Trump outrage and simply tune it out.
You extremists have formed callouses over our ear drums. You piss and moan every day with “bombshells!!” and new affronts. Every day. Without end, over and over again.

...And normal people just go about their lives.

You could not be helping Trump more if you were on his actual campaign staff. And — you will be here later today, tomorrow, the next day...doing the same thing.

“Bombshell!!”
Outrage!!
This just in!!!

Kill Clouseau! Kill himmmm!!

Yep. You spike Trump’s antibodies every day. And you are incapable of learning to do otherwise. Carry on I guess. :-/

Last edited:
The DOP let this crook off and now he's America's one man crime wave.

Well I guess now the Baghdad Bob Barr is all in, it's a two man crime wave

No, not really. The entire world has witnessed the American political and legal system condone child sex trafficking patronage by it's ruling aristocracy sans any and all accountability. And the people do nothing but await an utterly corrupt ruling aristocracy to reign its gluttonous pedophile self in.

Colorforms

Senator

Spamature

President
Not as funny as I thought it would be. The Onion is still way better. :)
Yes it so funny that he is trying to get as many of his criminal cronies out of jail.

He just sprung his show business pal Blago and another fraudster like himself Milken and Rudy's pal Kerick. I suppose they'll all be candidates for appointments in his ever expanding crime empire being run out of the White House.

Colorforms

Senator
Yes it so funny that he is trying to get as many of his criminal cronies out of jail.

He just sprung his show business pal Blago and another fraudster like himself Milken and Rudy's pal Kerick. I suppose they'll all be candidates for appointments in his ever expanding crime empire being run out of the White House.
Are you saying presidents should no longer be allowed their right to pardon?

Spamature

President
Aaaaaannnnd... it’s yet another inoculation for Trump. You folks continue to fortify his immunities daily. That’s right. With every expressed daily outrage, you immunize Trump - and simultaneously desensitize the electorate.
This time, it’s the “open letter” that is being actively solicited from lefty former DOJ’ers by a lefty advocacy group (and, of course, portrayed as somehow genuine and organic).

You guys can’t understand that you are actively helping Trump...because you can’t relate to/conceive how normal, well-adjusted people think. We normal folks...even those of us who don’t care for Trump...see the constant drip-drip-drip every hour of every day of Trump outrage and simply tune it out.
You extremists have formed callouses over our ear drums. You piss and moan every day with “bombshells!!” and new affronts. Every day. Without end, over and over again.

...And normal people just go about their lives.

You could not be helping Trump more if you were on his actual campaign staff. And — you will be here later today, tomorrow, the next day...doing the same thing.

“Bombshell!!”
Outrage!!
This just in!!!

Kill Clouseau! Kill himmmm!!

Yep. You spike Trump’s antibodies every day. And you are incapable of learning to do otherwise. Carry on I guess. :-/
I will carry on. You Trumpies made up your minds so long ago that nothing including Trump and his minions being caught dead to rights committing a crime will not change the way you feel. So you go on ranting and raving about lefties and statist as you not only give a political criminal a pass, but go out of your way to be outraged at any outrage about his crimes.

PS

You keep repeating "normal, well-adjusted people think, We normal folks", the same way Trump repeats "no collusion" and "It's a hoax".

Like you sure want folks to really believe it.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
"By Monday, more than 2,000 former DOJ employees..."

LOL! More disgruntled ex-employee gossip. You people will literally believe anything.
I know the Trump DOJ has a high turnover rate considering prosecutors have an aversion to working for a mob boss, but it hasn't quite reached 2000 yet.

I will carry on. You Trumpies made up your minds so long ago that nothing including being caught dead to rights committing a crime will change the way you feel. So you go on ranting and raving about lefties and statist as you not only give a political criminal a pass, but go out of your way to be outraged at any outrage about his crimes.
The point is that your histrionics, and the histrionics of your fellow propagandists, do nothing but INCREASE support for Trump. Rick questions whether you should actually be part of Trump's campaign. I can conclude nothing else. You must be.

Spamature

President
The point is that your histrionics, and the histrionics of your fellow propagandists, do nothing but INCREASE support for Trump. Rick questions whether you should actually be part of Trump's campaign. I can conclude nothing else. You must be.
And to that I reply someone's butt hurt is showing.