• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I couldn't agree more.

The DOP let this crook off and now he's America's one man crime wave.

Well I guess now the Baghdad Bob Barr is all in, it's a two man crime wave

Our DOJ and judiciary are full of institutionalists that refuse to acknowledge any shortcomings at all let alone fix them. As they do so they debase their authority. There ARE Trump judges, Obama judges, Clinton judges, and Bush judges. We SEE them regularly when the judicial moment for them is ripe. They need to have the upper court start enforcing true discipline on expressions of partisanship or risk their precious reputation.

Our DOJ and judiciary are full of institutionalists that refuse to acknowledge any shortcomings at all let alone fix them. As they do so they debase their authority. There ARE Trump judges, Obama judges, Clinton judges, and Bush judges. We SEE them regularly when the judicial moment for them is ripe. They need to have the upper court start enforcing true discipline on expressions of partisanship or risk their precious reputation.
America's aristocracy patronaged Epstein's/Maxwell's child sex trafficking operation and the entire world witnessed this. And the fact that the public does nothing, just like the legal system some wish to resurrect some semblance of reputation for. The judicial system earned it's reputaion.

Colorforms

Senator
No, I am saying look at who he is giving them to. His pal from his TV reality show and Rudy's pal.

No appearance of a conflict of interests and special favors, you think ?
Like no other president has pardoned anyone you might find questionable?

Next time he pardons someone I'll see if he'll give you a call to get your advice. :)

Spamature

President
You mean like the SCOTUS nominee who launched into a tirade against Democratic Party members during his confirmation hearing ?

That wasn't partisan at all, now was it ?

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Ah yes, Ike, when "conservatives" we still actually conservative and America still understood that military empire was not what America was.
American conservatism overdosed on right wing media Koolaid and has finally succumbed to its long term effects.

Trump awarded Rush with a medal for leading the charge to poison it.

Spamature

President
He's saying that mentally ill leftists must sign off on it first. And these morons wonder why they look insane to normal people. He's sick enough to actually believe what he posts.

All I can say is Stick and Stones...

Are likely the cause of the brain damage you exhibit in this forum.

You mean like the SCOTUS nominee who launched into a tirade against Democratic Party members during his confirmation hearing ?

That didn't wasn't partisan at all, now was it ?
A 17 year old boy drunk at a party groped a girl. Decades later he doesn't remember the incident. That's the alleged charge meant to keep a man with an otherwise sterling career and reputation from the Supreme Court bench.

The Democrats demean not only themselves but the nation with such things. Good on you for continuing to promote the incident. Real classy leftist stuff. ha ha

Spamature

President
No more than it changed any other president "rewarding their personal friends". :)
And when one other than Trump did it, on his way out the door. It was a SCANDAL that was brought up for years. I had never heard of Marc Rich. But when I did, I didn't stop hearing about him from folks on the right for at least a decade.

Spamature

President
A 17 year old boy drunk at a party groped a girl. Decades later he doesn't remember the incident. That's the alleged charge meant to keep a man with an otherwise sterling career and reputation from the Supreme Court bench.

The Democrats demean not only themselves but the nation with such things. Good on you for continuing to promote the incident. Real classy leftist stuff. ha ha
A 53 yr old man should have been able to own up to a mistake made as a teen instead of going on a tirade. Because it would be that supposed man who would sit on the highest court in the land. Instead a 17 yr old boy in a man's body showed up for hearing and threw a fit out of anger.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

That didn't wasn't partisan at all, now was it ?
"That didn't wasn't"...……………..my gawd……...boy

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
A 53 yr old man should have been able to own up to a mistake made as a teen instead of going on a tirade. Because it would be that supposed man who would sit on the highest court in the land. Instead a 17 yr old boy in a man's body showed up for hearing and threw a fit out of anger.
Bullschiff