• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Illinois Governor Puts Trump in his Place

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Trump has a lower approval rating than all but one governor, so he should pay attention and learn from them. Pritzker did a great job:

“I’ve been extraordinarily concerned about the rhetoric that’s been used by you”

“It’s been inflammatory, and it’s not okay for that officer to choke George Floyd to death”

“And I need to say that people are feeling real pain out there and we’ve got to have national leadership in calling for calm and making sure that we’re addressing the concerns of legitimate peaceful protesters,”

Boom.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump has a lower approval rating than all but one governor, so he should pay attention and learn from them. Pritzker did a great job:

“I’ve been extraordinarily concerned about the rhetoric that’s been used by you”

“It’s been inflammatory, and it’s not okay for that officer to choke George Floyd to death”

“And I need to say that people are feeling real pain out there and we’ve got to have national leadership in calling for calm and making sure that we’re addressing the concerns of legitimate peaceful protesters,”

Boom.

I see Trump defenders keeping silent about this. Go figure.

Boom.

In your post, it appears that this fool is trying to say that Trump indicated that it was ok for the cop to choke the life out of George Floyd. Can you be an honest poster and give us a link to where the President said such a thing?

Colorforms

Senator

Boom.

If blacks dying is a bad thing, maybe he should consider doing something about the hundreds that kill each other in his state.

Colorforms

Senator
Great cliche. You get the generic award. but the point went well over your head.
Cliche? Wow, never seen a leftie blow off the unjustified death of so many blacks in my life.

Guess it doesn't matter if blacks are killing off blacks, so long as you can get that social justice narrative out there for the animals to riot on from time to time.

worldlymrb

Revenge

Boom.

Somebody needs to remind the idiot Governor that Geoge Floyd was choked to death in a BLUE CITY, run by a Democrat Mayor. And the only rhetoric I ever hear is the one-trick poney that everybody is racist.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Somebody needs to remind the idiot Governor that Geoge Floyd was choked to death in a BLUE CITY, run by a Democrat Mayor. And the only rhetoric I ever hear is the one-trick poney that everybody is racist.

You forgot the killer cop- was in a blue state- in a blue city and in trouble before and cut loose by Amy Klobuchar.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Cliche? Wow, never seen a leftie blow off the unjustified death of so many blacks in my life.

Guess it doesn't matter if blacks are killing off blacks, so long as you can get that social justice narrative out there for the animals to riot on from time to time.
Nah, you're just keeping to your political script. There's no surprise in your post.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Wasn't looking to surprise you. But then I suspect you already knew about the hundreds of blacks who die every year under Pritzker. You obviously just don't care.
Of course I don't want Americans dying at the hands of each other. But it's a different issue altogether when a person of authority uses their additional rights to murder somebody. That's why people are rioting.

But keep obediently following your narrative. It's what we expect and we don't need your vote.

Colorforms

Senator
Of course I don't want Americans dying at the hands of each other. But it's a different issue altogether when a person of authority uses their additional rights to murder somebody. That's why people are rioting.

But keep obediently following your narrative. It's what we expect and we don't need your vote.
So you think that cop had the additional right to kill that black guy? Which right was that? Why is a kid getting shot sitting on the front porch of his own home lesser to you than a man being choked to death by a cop?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So you think that cop had the additional right to kill that black guy? Which right was that? Why is a kid getting shot sitting on the front porch of his own home lesser to you than a man being choked to death by a cop?
Nope, didn't say that. Cops have additional rights, in positions of authority. They can speed, as one small example. This is why people are out protesting. Lots of people out there agree with me, not you. Trump's 44.3 approval rating speaks to the same.

Colorforms

Senator
Nope, didn't say that. Cops have additional rights, in positions of authority. They can speed, as one small example. This is why people are out protesting. Lots of people out there agree with me, not you. Trump's 44.3 approval rating speaks to the same.
Which right allows a cop to choke a man to death?

And it was you who said caring about the kid was "cliche"