• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'm so truly close to going full throated ray-cyst its scary.

God of War

Governor
I'm just fvcking fed up. The suspects are "only" wanted for robbery at this time. ha ha

NYC is a shithole city that belongs transplanted into a shithole country.

Spamature

President
I'm just fvcking fed up. The suspects are "only" wanted for robbery at this time. ha ha

NYC is a shithole city that belongs transplanted into a shithole country.

So you were always that way, but now you are ready to become "full throated" about it, is that what you are saying ?

God of War

Governor
So you were always that way, but now you are ready to become "full throated" about it, is that what you are saying ?
Not always. It grew with the evidence you accumulate over the years. I don't have to do anything but present evidence. Video evidence and apply a truthful narrative and the case becomes a slam dunk.

God of War

Governor
It is not necessary to interpret those statistics through the lens of collective racial guilt. Only those with a prior commitment to racist ideology would do so.
Yap all you want.

It's the end of the road for all the woke shit.

Facts are going to be brought to bear in the public forum. Crime will not be tolerated any more. Tough on crime laws will be coming back and racial excuses will no longer be valid.

The left must be dealt with with the brutal truth.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Yap all you want.

Facts are going to be brought to bear in the public forum. Crime will not be tolerated any more. Tough on crime laws will be coming back and racial excuses will no longer be valid.

welcome to the Christian Nationalist Party !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Yap all you want.

and you are just the guy to do it - let's go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spamature

President
Not always. It grew with the evidence you accumulate over the years. I don't have to do anything but present evidence. Video evidence and apply a truthful narrative and the case becomes a slam dunk.
You might not like the response because you likely don't know the full story of what ever it is that has you in a huff.

Remember, those racist sites are always only going to give you half the story.
Likely the half that brought you to them in the first place.
So you learn nothing from them except how to hate in a more narrow fashion.

Don't try to dunk.
Because
Racism can't jump.

God of War

Governor
You might not like the response because you likely don't know the full story of what ever it is that has you in a huff.

Remember, those racist sites are always only going to give you half the story.
Likely the half that brought you to them in the first place.
So you learn nothing from them except how to hate in a more narrow fashion.

Don't try to dunk.
Because
Racism can't jump.
Racism is going to eat blacks alive with things like affirmative action going bye-bye and criminal punishment reinstated. They either change their culture or their genes. I vote for them changing their culture.

Racism is going to eat blacks alive with things like affirmative action going bye-bye and criminal punishment reinstated. They either change their culture or their genes. I vote for them changing their culture.
Blacks can't change either their genes or their culture. We must pay them to return to africa. They can never fit into any advanced country. Few can even read.

Spamature

President
You actually hold these views of white supremacy and hatred for blacks..
I know the rules don't allow me to call you out for what you are.

I think this is wrong. @PhilFish
We should be allowed to call out this stuff for what it is, instead of hiding it with deletions or being forced to remain silent.

God of War

Governor
You actually hold these views of white supremacy and hatred for blacks..
I know the rules don't allow me to call you out for what you are.
How much fact finding could you tolerate?

I think this is wrong. @PhilFish
We should be allowed to call out this stuff for what it is, instead of hiding it with deletions or being forced to remain silent.
Deletions are done when the tragically ugly truth might actually be verbalized about exactly what is going on in the world and why. That is something that can't be tolerated because it is too uncomfortable to confront. Instead society has to deal with the absurd allegations of self-selecting groups of people. We have to put with the violence of society wide degradation for heaven forbid some feelings be hurt.

Spamature

President
How much fact finding could you tolerate?

Deletions are done when the tragically ugly truth might actually be verbalized about exactly what is going on in the world and why. That is something that can't be tolerated because it is too uncomfortable to confront. Instead society has to deal with the absurd allegations of self-selecting groups of people. We have to put with the violence of society wide degradation for heaven forbid some feelings be hurt.
I said my piece.
We both know what and who you are.
It just a shame nobody gets to post it.

God of War

Governor
@Spamature

Notice how this thread was about some black guys who ran down a white guy and robbed him. AND currently they are "only" wanted for robbery! But not one real comment about that.

I'm sure the black NYC DA, should these racist thugs get caught, will bail them out. Just like the black NYC DA went after the old Hispanic man who defended himself against a black racist thug assaulting him and was thrown into Riker's. ha ha