• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Interesting. Very, very interesting.

God of War

Governor
Georgia flags a voter as inactive after 5 years of not voting and not renewing a driver's license...then you get a notice that you are about to be deleted from the rolls. If your mail in ballot is returned as undeliverable you are automatically deleted.

So far you have failed to link inactive voters to election fraud and you've certainly failed to show how unused ballots contributed to Trump's loss....
I have not. You have failed to show it didn't happen. Only a forensic audit will accomplish that.

God of War

Governor
Wow...what a f*cking idiotic response.

I wrote:
15 million ballots that were mailed and not used means what?

Your reply?

YOU [Unwelcome language removed]. You don't even read. This proves it. Those ballots were indeed mailed.

Yup, they were mailed TO a voter. They were not mailed back. If they had been then they wouldn't be referred to as unused. Why is that so hard for you to understand.

Trump told republicans not to vote by mail...so they threw those ballots in the trash and voted in person.

So be specific...how did UNUSED ballots become part of a fraud?
You bluff your mistakes. You never accept responsibility. You can stop editing shit.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You bluff your mistakes. You never accept responsibility. You can stop editing shit.
WTF are you talking about. I posted several times that the ballots were UNUSED...meaning they were never returned to be tabulated. You keep trying to tell us that somehow, ballots that were never mailed in were part of the fraud, but can't tell us how.

God of War

Governor
WTF are you talking about. I posted several times that the ballots were UNUSED...meaning they were never returned to be tabulated. You keep trying to tell us that somehow, ballots that were never mailed in were part of the fraud, but can't tell us how.
You keep yacking about postal this and that like it means something. Like you said something meaningful and you haven't. And I know edits. This place is showing how its crooked lately.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I have not. You have failed to show it didn't happen. Only a forensic audit will accomplish that.
So you think we should call voters who are flagged as inactive and ask if they voted? Sounds pretty stupid to me.

You made the accusation. You need to prove it. Show how a voter flagged as inactive had an absentee ballot mailed to them.

God of War

Governor
So you think we should call voters who are flagged as inactive and ask if they voted? Sounds pretty stupid to me.
You sound stupid to me asking this question.

You made the accusation. You need to prove it. Show how a voter flagged as inactive had an absentee ballot mailed to them.
The election was stolen and there are designated conservative witnesses to say they were not allowed to watch the process so it is now up to YOU to prove it wasn't stolen.

Jack4freedom

Governor
A double secret super Ninja extreme forensic audit should be convened after every election going forth. They should always be sponsored and run by people from OAN, NewsMax and Fox to assure that there is no partisanship or tomfoolery.

However, we should hold the elections a year and a half early so an inaguaration can be held on January 20th every 4 years. Everyone can vote, then wait a year or so for the official Ninja results....That’s the reasonable solution. But those darned Democrats and all the Mexicans, Colerds and liberal Commies who vote for them will never go for it....Damn!

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
A double secret super Ninja extreme forensic audit should be convened after every election going forth.
Only fools say foolish things like that. Simply stop Federal courts from keeping the states from having elections of:

one man
one id
one paper ballot
one day.

However, we should hold the elections a year and a half early so an inaguaration can be held on January 20th every 4 years. Everyone can vote, then wait a year or so for the results....That’s the ticket. But those darned Democrats and all the Mexicans and Colerds will never go for it....Damn!
You try very hard but you're truly not that clever.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You keep yacking about postal this and that like it means something. Like you said something meaningful and you haven't. And I know edits. This place is showing how its crooked lately.
Absentee ballots arrive at election centers to be validated and tabulated one of two ways...they are delivered by the post office (which means they must be post marked) or in a batch from drop boxes. Drop boxes are emptied at the time the polls close...long before all ballots have been counted and the voter records updated. Which means you don't know who has voted and what voters you might forge a ballot for.

You claim then that you'll get the voter data base and extract the names of inactive voters....people who have not voted in years...and forge their signatures. The only problem there is that the voter data base will show they were not mailed a ballot...so how do your forgeries get through the validation step?

You brought up the ballots that were mailed to voters but not returned to be counted.
You have yet to tell us how that would contribute to fraud. Those ballots were mailed to legitimate addresses. Since they were not returned to be counted one can only assume the voter threw it away.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Only fools say foolish things like that. Simply stop Federal courts from keeping the states from having elections of:

one man
one id
one paper ballot
one day.

You try very hard but you're truly not that clever.
Yeah...let's have one place to vote per county...and make sure it is miles away from any public transportation..so as to force them darkies to prove they really want to vote by making them walk miles to cast a vote...

And no water for people standing in line...no snacks..cuz them people will sell their votes for some M&Ms.

Hey...what are we gonna do about them Martians zooming into Italy and forging ballots to be hacked into the systems in Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee and McKees Rocks PA?

We gotta do something about them illegal alien voters!!!!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You sound stupid to me asking this question.

The election was stolen and there are designated conservative witnesses to say they were not allowed to watch the process so it is now up to YOU to prove it wasn't stolen.
What "designated conservative witnesses" were not allowed to watch the process?
Posting it doesn't make it true. Please show a credible link...

God of War

Governor
Yeah...let's have one place to vote per county...and make sure it is miles away from any public transportation..so as to force them darkies to prove they really want to vote by making them walk miles to cast a vote...

And no water for people standing in line...no snacks..cuz them people will sell their votes for some M&Ms.

Hey...what are we gonna do about them Martians zooming into Italy and forging ballots to be hacked into the systems in Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee and McKees Rocks PA?

We gotta do something about them illegal alien voters!!!!
You're suffering from mass formation psychosis.

Democrats, black Democrats, run the election process in those cities for decades now. They are responsible for the issues you complain about. Wake the [Unwelcome language removed] up.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You're suffering from mass formation psychosis.

Democrats, black Democrats, run the election process in those cities for decades now. They are responsible for the issues you complain about. Wake the [Unwelcome language removed] up.
You and the republican party are suggesting more restrictive election laws...including making it illegal to hand out water to people standing in line.

States are now passing legislation that restricts ballot drop boxes to one site per county and changing the polling times to be less convenient. You want the election itself to take place on one day, as if that would actually provide additional security.

Your own idea of using the voter data base to extract inactive voter names and forging their signatures could be done weeks before the election...of course it wouldn't work as I've already pointed out...but that was your idea and trashed your own solution...

God of War

Governor
You and the republican party are suggesting more restrictive election laws...including making it illegal to hand out water to people standing in line.

States are now passing legislation that restricts ballot drop boxes to one site per county and changing the polling times to be less convenient. You want the election itself to take place on one day, as if that would actually provide additional security.

Your own idea of using the voter data base to extract inactive voter names and forging their signatures could be done weeks before the election...of course it wouldn't work as I've already pointed out...but that was your idea and trashed your own solution...
The water was being used to solicits votes. People voting can take their own water.

Drop boxes are crooked. Drop it off at the mailbox or get rid of the post office.

You haven't pointed shit out. You make shit up.