• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jan. 6, 2021

God of War

Governor
Was the Boston Tea Party and the Boston Massacre all rolled up into one.

History is only waiting on the "Shot Heard Around The World" to repeat itself.

Basically, [the] election was demonstrably and provably stolen by an evidently globalist communist movement that lynch pins today's Democrat Party.

People present in DC on that fateful day in history were all true patriots as AMERICAN history writers will one day document for posterity to learn.

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
Where's the evidence the election was stolen?
Here's the 5 minute version....

I went to bed thinking Trump most likely won. When I woke up he had supposedly lost. I saw statistical anomalies in the voting results that needed explanation.

I looked for conservative partisan poll watchers and poll challengers to confirm what happened overnight only to find out that they were kept at a distance from the counting tables, removed from the counting rooms, and then told to go home because the counting was done for the night when the counting actually continued.

And this happened in the places exactly where the statistical anomalies occurred: Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Atlanta. Tragically for Americans there were NO conservative witnesses to say that no ballot stuffing nor electronic chicanery had occurred. Therefore, the results in Philly, Mo-town, Old Mil, and Hotlanta are all NULL and VOID. Therefore, Trump actually won and because the truth did not win out over blatant evil corruption the election was in effect stolen.

EatTheRich

President

I went to bed thinking Trump most likely won. When I woke up he had supposedly lost. I saw statistical anomalies in the voting results that needed explanation.

I looked for conservative partisan poll watchers and poll challengers to confirm what happened overnight only to find out that they were kept at a distance from the counting tables, removed from the counting rooms, and then told to go home because the counting was done for the night when the counting actually continued.

And this happened in the places exactly where the statistical anomalies occurred: Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Atlanta. Tragically for Americans there were NO conservative witnesses to say that no ballot stuffing nor electronic chicanery had occurred. Therefore, the results in Philly, Mo-town, Old Mil, and Hotlanta are all NULL and VOID. Therefore, Trump actually won and because the truth did not win out over blatant evil corruption the election was in effect stolen.
Except that video evidence and admissions by plaintiffs challenging the election results prove that Republicans were in the room as the votes were being counted in every single precinct. And there were no unexpected results.

God of War

Governor
Except that video evidence and admissions by plaintiffs challenging the election results prove that Republicans were in the room as the votes were being counted in every single precinct. And there were no unexpected results.
Not true. What does lying get you?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Was the Boston Tea Party and the Boston Massacre all rolled up into one.

History is only waiting on the "Shot Heard Around The World" to repeat itself.

Basically, [the] election was demonstrably and provably stolen by an evidently globalist communist movement that lynch pins today's Democrat Party.

People present in DC on that fateful day in history were all true patriots as AMERICAN history writers will one day document for posterity to learn.
The Boston Tea party was about a tax that the people argued to be unfair and that it was imposed by a foreign government. The Boston Massacre was about British troops occupying our streets and being quartered in our homes.

January 6th was about poor losers whining that their guy had really won and the election should be tossed out. Are you seeing any similarities? I am not.

If you can demonstrate the election was stolen then call the Four Seasons landscaping company and see if their parking lot is available and show your evidence. The arguments you think credible have been thrown out in 60 lawsuits, including in the Supreme Court. Hand recounts of ballots have shown the machine counts to be 100% accurate. The conspiracy theory bullshit of dead voters or computer systems in Europe have all been crushed.

Trump lost and he lost in a landslide.

God of War

Governor
The Boston Tea party was about a tax that the people argued to be unfair and that it was imposed by a foreign government. The Boston Massacre was about British troops occupying our streets and being quartered in our homes.

January 6th was about poor losers whining that their guy had really won and the election should be tossed out. Are you seeing any similarities? I am not.

If you can demonstrate the election was stolen then call the Four Seasons landscaping company and see if their parking lot is available and show your evidence. The arguments you think credible have been thrown out in 60 lawsuits, including in the Supreme Court. Hand recounts of ballots have shown the machine counts to be 100% accurate. The conspiracy theory bullshit of dead voters or computer systems in Europe have all been crushed.

Trump lost and he lost in a landslide.
You addressed none of the concerns mentioned. Rather, you danced around trying to distract from the hard cold facts, why? Because you know that distilled down to its essence the facts bear witness to grand theft election?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

And that is certainly 5 wasted minutes.

In one place, Atlanta, poll watchers thought they were done for the night and left. That did not mean that there were no observers at Fulton center, as was explained by the republican secretary of state.

As has been explained many times, the process insures that it isn't possible to stuff ballot boxes. The count of in person ballots must match the poll books, which are signed by each voter as they cast their votes. The count of absentee ballots must match the number of ballots received and the number of signed absentee envelopes. So how in hell did someone come up with tens of thousands of registered voters names and addresses and have their signatures forged by election night?
Remember, they'd have to fetch those names and addresses after all ballots had been counted and recorded, otherwise they wouldn't know who had already voted and we'd see a whole lot of duplicates.

The counting wasn't done for the night just because in person ballots had been counted. Once they were counted the voter data base had to be updated for each in person ballot...and that had to happen before you start counting absentee...otherwise someone might vote twice.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You addressed none of the concerns mentioned. Rather, you danced around trying to distract from the hard cold facts, why? Because you know that distilled down to its essence the facts bear witness to grand theft election?
You have no "hard cold facts". Here is a fact for you...judges in over 60 lawsuits said there was no evidence of fraud. Trump's AG said there was no fraud. Trump's head of cyber security said there was no evidence of electronic hacking...Legislatures in 50 states certified the election. Congress certified the Electoral College vote.

Trump lost and lost big.

God of War

Governor
And that is certainly 5 wasted minutes.

In one place, Atlanta, poll watchers thought they were done for the night and left. That did not mean that there were no observers at Fulton center, as was explained by the republican secretary of state.

As has been explained many times, the process insures that it isn't possible to stuff ballot boxes. The count of in person ballots must match the poll books, which are signed by each voter as they cast their votes. The count of absentee ballots must match the number of ballots received and the number of signed absentee envelopes. So how in hell did someone come up with tens of thousands of registered voters names and addresses and have their signatures forged by election night?
Remember, they'd have to fetch those names and addresses after all ballots had been counted and recorded, otherwise they wouldn't know who had already voted and we'd see a whole lot of duplicates.

The counting wasn't done for the night just because in person ballots had been counted. Once they were counted the voter data base had to be updated for each in person ballot...and that had to happen before you start counting absentee...otherwise someone might vote twice.
Fear of the truth leads to lying. With no partisan witnesses to confirm the veracity of the results those precinct results are null and void. They should have been set aside.

God of War

Governor
You have no "hard cold facts". Here is a fact for you...judges in over 60 lawsuits said there was no evidence of fraud. Trump's AG said there was no fraud. Trump's head of cyber security said there was no evidence of electronic hacking...Legislatures in 50 states certified the election. Congress certified the Electoral College vote.

Trump lost and lost big.
You sound desperate on the matter. Don't worry more people are being told the truth and they know it when they hear it. Just as you have.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Fear of the truth leads to lying. With no partisan witnesses to confirm the veracity of the results those precinct results are null and void. They should have been set aside.
Where were there "no witnesses"? Did you know there is no legal requirement that observers be present?

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why did you leave out "partisan" in that?
1. There is no legal requirement that observers be present....partisan or otherwise. Therefore there is no legal basis for tossing thousands of legal ballots.
2. Where were there no "partisan" observers?

What was your previous nic? Your posts smell of a poster kicked out of here in the past.