• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jan. 6, 2021

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I've had my say on the matter. It'll be heard and shared and it will hurt the globalist-communists once known as Democrats.
So, to be honest, you have no knowledge of any law that would justify trashing ballots because there was not a "partisan witness" to the count.

You've had your say and it means zip.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You've lost and don't even know it.
I've presented facts...your argument hinges on the idea that thousands of votes should be tossed out because of some fictional law that says partisan witnesses must be present or the votes get thrown out.

If that were the case wouldn't the republicans just refuse to send observers to any democratic county? That way they'd always be able to ignore democratic voters...

No wonder why you can't find a law that would do that for ya....

God of War

Governor
I've presented facts...
You are delusional. The facts are clear. In the aforementioned districts there were no conservative partisan witnesses to validate the results to my satisfaction (to any reasoning being really) and so now it is up to you to prove that no ballot stuffing or electronic chicanery occurred.

write on

Senator
You are delusional. The facts are clear. In the aforementioned districts there were no conservative partisan witnesses to validate the results to my satisfaction (to any reasoning being really) and so now it is up to you to prove that no ballot stuffing or electronic chicanery occurred.
Don't you know that there were poll watchers from both parties?

...and that mail ballots run slower in the count?

Trump set the stage for his cultists- which resulted in Jan. 06, 2021 long before then.

This is what authoritarian fascists and autocrats do.

God of War

Governor
Don't you know that there were poll watchers from both parties?

...and that mail ballots run slower in the count?

Trump set the stage for his cultists- which resulted in Jan. 06, 2021 long before then.

This is what authoritarian fascists and autocrats do.
Why did you waste my time? Everybody knows the facts. The conservative poll challengers were distanced, evicted and eventually sent home based on a lie that counting had ceased. The votes counted under those conditions are null and void. Trump won.

Get into the details and it is clear 2020 was stolen by the globalist-communist-Democrat cabal. But I don't even have to get into the details... the evidence is simple and plain and the truth is expressed in mere minutes.

write on

Senator
Why did you waste my time? Everybody knows the facts. The conservative poll challengers were distanced, evicted and eventually sent home based on a lie that counting had ceased. The votes counted under those conditions are null and void. Trump won.

Get into the details and it is clear 2020 was stolen by the globalist-communist-Democrat cabal. But I don't even have to get into the details... the evidence is simple and plain and the truth is expressed in mere minutes.
The right wing SCOTUS disagreed.

Have you given any thought as to why they did?

God of War

Governor
The right wing SCOTUS disagreed.

Have you given any thought as to why they did?
You need to see the argument here. No partisan conservative witnesses means no valid election. That was never the argument presented to any court let alone the Supreme Court. And it isn't a court that needs convincing, it is tens of millions of Americans. We saw what you did and we aren't happy about it at all. Have you given that any thought?

write on

Senator
You need to see the argument here. No partisan conservative witnesses means no valid election. That was never the argument presented to any court let alone the Supreme Court. And it isn't a court that needs convincing, it is tens of millions of Americans. We saw what you did and we aren't happy about it at all. Have you given that any thought?
Yes, it was. trump's lawyers said the very same thing and supposedly had 'evidence' to the SCOTUS and they got laughed out of court.

Yet, here you and they are. lol

God of War

Governor
Yes, it was. trump's lawyers said the very same thing and supposedly had 'evidence' to the SCOTUS and they got laughed out of court.

Yet, here you and they are. lol
You're whistling past the graveyard. ;0)

God of War

Governor
I didn't think you'd have much of an argument.
I'm the one dissatisfied. You are the one who needs to convince me that I'm not righteous and truth seeing in the matter. You've failed in keeping me vested in things as they are. I demand change because YOU have NO argument. It is our collective anger of my kind you need to fear. So keep whistling.

write on

Senator
I'm the one dissatisfied. You are the one who needs to convince me that I'm not righteous and truth seeing in the matter. You've failed in keeping me vested in things as they are. I demand change because YOU have NO argument. It is our collective anger of my kind you need to fear. So keep whistling.
I can't help that you're dissatisfied.

I kept you up to date in what should matter to any right winger. The fact that the right wing SCOTUS laughed every challenge that trump and his minions are trying to make against a fair election.

You're problem is the fact that he is using you and your kind to swindle you/them of their money.

I guess some of you are waking up...

God of War

Governor
I can't help that you're dissatisfied.

I kept you up to date in what should matter to any right winger. The fact that the right wing SCOTUS laughed every challenge that trump and his minions are trying to make against a fair election.

You're problem is the fact that he is using you and your kind to swindle you/them of their money.

I guess some of you are waking up...

Democrats such as yourself will one day have a very rude awakening.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump's head of cyber security has already told you there was no "electronic chicanery" and the proof is that all machine counts match the hand recounts.

There has been no evidence of ballot stuffing and Trump's AG and Georgia's republican secretary of state told you so. The results are validated to my satisfaction. I don't have to come up with evidence to convince you...Biden is in the White House. If you want to change that you have to convince me.

In what districts do you think there were no "partisan witnesses"? You named whole cities. There were poll watchers at every precinct where the republican party sent them...if the party doesn't send them did you think the voting at that precinct would stop until they get there? There were volunteers from the RNC at every election facility that I'm aware of and the only controversy was when people at Fulton went home because they thought the shift change indicated they were done for the day.

Do you have any evidence to show republican volunteers were turned away from the election centers or polling places? I'd bet not. There were instances where there were too many in Detroit and some were asked to leave, simply because it was too crowded.

Last edited: