• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jan. 6, 2021

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Boy, you're in for a heart attack then.
Hope you can handle the disappointment. Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million...which means more people wanted Hillary. He lost the popular vote in 2020 by 7 million...which means a lot more people wanted Biden. If he runs again I'm betting on a more than 10 million vote margin...and once again the sore losers will claim he really won and somehow ballots from uranus were mailed in to steal the election.

God of War

Governor
Hope you can handle the disappointment. Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million...which means more people wanted Hillary. He lost the popular vote in 2020 by 7 million...which means a lot more people wanted Biden. If he runs again I'm betting on a more than 10 million vote margin...and once again the sore losers will claim he really won and somehow ballots from uranus were mailed in to steal the election.
Only a foolish person would think Biden got the number of votes he was alleged to have received. It is that number along with the all the other irregularities of 2020 that make clear the election was stolen.

Spamature

President
Was the Boston Tea Party and the Boston Massacre all rolled up into one.

History is only waiting on the "Shot Heard Around The World" to repeat itself.

Basically, [the] election was demonstrably and provably stolen by an evidently globalist communist movement that lynch pins today's Democrat Party.

People present in DC on that fateful day in history were all true patriots as AMERICAN history writers will one day document for posterity to learn.
As we speak,

a)
Trump's patriotic lawyers are in the process of being disbarred for trying to bring this con job into a courtroom.

b) Trump's patriotic followers who are being tried and sentenced for rioting and looting in the Capitol building are pleading in court that they were misled.

c) The patriotic Republican members in congress are desperately scrambling to keep their involvement in this act historic act hidden from investigators.

What is going to be documented is the mass hysteria and delusion created by one man's YUGE LIE.

God of War

Governor
As we speak,

a) Trump's patriotic lawyers are in the process of being disbarred for trying to bring this con job into a courtroom.

b) Trump's patriotic followers who are being tried and sentenced for rioting and looting in the Capitol building are pleading in court that they were misled.

c) The patriotic Republican members in congress are desperately scrambling to keep their involvement in this act historic act hidden from investigators.

What is going to be documented is the mass hysteria and delusion created by one man's YUGE LIE.
That is YOUR interpretation of the facts. Another interpretation is that no partisan poll challengers means unlawful counting of ballots transpired invalidating the results in those (and only those) voting precincts. The backlash is coming. Hope it catches you smiling.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Only a foolish person would think Biden got the number of votes he was alleged to have received. It is that number along with the all the other irregularities of 2020 that make clear the election was stolen.
Only a moron ignores that hand recounts verified Biden won and that he got 80 million votes. Especially since you have no evidence to dispute those counts.

Spamature

President
That is YOUR interpretation of the facts. Another interpretation is that no partisan poll challengers means unlawful counting of ballots transpired invalidating the results in those (and only those) voting precincts. The backlash is coming. Hope it catches you smiling.
No.

The courts being in the process of disbarring his lawyers for bring these cases is indeed a fact.

His main lawyer is now being sued by the voting machine company for lies she presented to the court.

“As an initial matter, there is no blanket immunity for statements that are ‘political’ in nature,” Nichols wrote in his 44-page opinion. “It is true that courts recognize the value in some level of ‘imaginative expression’ or ‘rhetorical hyperbole’ in our public debate. … But it is simply not the law that provably false statements cannot be actionable if made in the context of an election.”

Nichols said many of the statements cited in the suit qualified as comments that could be seen as making factual claims capable of being proved true or false.

“The question, then, is whether a reasonable juror could conclude that Powell’s statements expressed or implied a verifiably false fact about Dominion,” the judge wrote. “This is not a close call.”

Those Trump patriots are pleading that they were misled.

And Republicans certainly are acting to hide their involvement in Jan 6th.

God of War

Governor
Actually, you got that wrong. I don't have to prove anything to you anymore. You kicked out my witnesses to the process and NOW it is up to you to prove nothing wrong happened while they were not present. It is incumbent on you to take the lead in a forensic audit.

The burden is now yours to prove your position and until you do, 2020 was a fraudulent election.

God of War

Governor
No.

The courts being in the process of disbarring his lawyers for bring these cases is indeed a fact.

His main lawyer is now being sued by the voting machine company for lies she presented to the court.

“As an initial matter, there is no blanket immunity for statements that are ‘political’ in nature,” Nichols wrote in his 44-page opinion. “It is true that courts recognize the value in some level of ‘imaginative expression’ or ‘rhetorical hyperbole’ in our public debate. … But it is simply not the law that provably false statements cannot be actionable if made in the context of an election.”

Nichols said many of the statements cited in the suit qualified as comments that could be seen as making factual claims capable of being proved true or false.

“The question, then, is whether a reasonable juror could conclude that Powell’s statements expressed or implied a verifiably false fact about Dominion,” the judge wrote. “This is not a close call.”

Those Trump patriots are pleading that they were misled.

And Republicans certainly are acting to hide their involvement in Jan 6th.

What does any of this have to do with the price of tea in China?

Pardon me quoting myself but it applies to you as well as Middleview.

Actually, you got that wrong. I don't have to prove anything to you anymore. You kicked out my witnesses to the process and NOW it is up to you to prove nothing wrong happened while they were not present. It is incumbent on you to take the lead in a forensic audit.
The burden is now yours to prove your position and until you do, 2020 was a fraudulent election.

You are delusional. The facts are clear. In the aforementioned districts there were no conservative partisan witnesses to validate the results to my satisfaction (to any reasoning being really) and so now it is up to you to prove that no ballot stuffing or electronic chicanery occurred.
You would just any witness that doesn't agree with you isn't conservative.
Besides failing to be based in reality. It's Circular.
Trump got his ass kicked because he is a loser.
All the polls said he was going to lose, did he do the smart thing and adapt to changing electorate? Nope, he was too dumb to do that, just continue to cater to a dwindling minority of nutjobs, racists, and dummies. He lost because he couldn't keep up with a changing America. And Republicans continue learn zero lessons from defeat.

God of War

Governor
You would just any witness that doesn't agree with you isn't conservative.
Besides failing to be based in reality. It's Circular.
Trump got his ass kicked because he is a loser.
All the polls said he was going to lose, did he do the smart thing and adapt to changing electorate? Nope, he was too dumb to do that, just continue to cater to a dwindling minority of nutjobs, racists, and dummies. He lost because he couldn't keep up with a changing America. And Republicans continue learn zero lessons from defeat.
Let me reiterate. Since you kicked out the election process witnesses I'd trust to validate the election results, it is now up to you to prove that the 2020 election was not fraudulent. Good luck because you have to put the ballots back together with the envelopes they came with.

Spamature

President
What does any of this have to do with the price of tea in China?

Pardon me quoting myself but it applies to you as well as Middleview.

It has nothing to do with the price of tea in China.

But it has everything to do with showing the claim that the election was stolen is a LIE.

And that burden is being met in the courts right now.

There are cases that will be judged in a court of law as to whether Trump's lawyers were lying about the election being stolen or not.

And it is not looking good for the Trump side on that issue.

EatTheRich

President
Let me reiterate. Since you kicked out the election process witnesses I'd trust to validate the election results, it is now up to you to prove that the 2020 election was not fraudulent. Good luck because you have to put the ballots back together with the envelopes they came with.
There were Republican witnesses at every precinct at every point in the process.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Counting votes without partisan poll watchers is not illegal. If the RNC doesn't send any that is their business. None are required.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Prove it. If they leave early it is their own decision. Nobody was told to get out or turned away unless you are talking about when it was so crowded they couldn't all fit.
All of this shiite has been tossed out of court multiple times. Don't get sucked into the rabbit holes.

God of War

Governor
All of this shiite has been tossed out of court multiple times. Don't get sucked into the rabbit holes.
No, that isn't true. The idea that votes counted without proper witnessing by willing and registered partisan (and independent) poll challengers are null and void was not tested.

And even so the fact that poll challengers were tossed out of counting rooms while counting was going on is unlawful in a number of places. Morality alone dictates the truth of it. Sending witnesses home after declaring the counting over for the night and still counting is unlawful and an act and explicitly fraudulent. People should be in jail right now.

EatTheRich

President
No, that isn't true. The idea that votes counted without proper witnessing by willing and registered partisan (and independent) poll challengers are null and void was not tested.

And even so the fact that poll challengers were tossed out of counting rooms while counting was going on is unlawful in a number of places. Morality alone dictates the truth of it. Sending witnesses home after declaring the counting over for the night and still counting is unlawful and an act and explicitly fraudulent. People should be in jail right now.
Pro-Trump attorneys alleged that Republican poll watchers weren’t allowed to be present when votes were counted in Philadelphia. They then admitted under oath there were Republican poll watchers there. And the same thing happened in city after city.

God of War

Governor
Pro-Trump attorneys alleged that Republican poll watchers weren’t allowed to be present when votes were counted in Philadelphia. They then admitted under oath there were Republican poll watchers there. And the same thing happened in city after city.
Simply not true. Pro-Trump attorneys were ass hat clowns who wanted to overturn the entire election in a state on the basis that judges and not legislatures set the laws. Concerns that should be mitigated by having these judges censured and disbarred for effectively setting elections laws in direct opposition to both federal and state constitutions. There is really nothing lower than a Democrat judge.

And you're evidently trying to conflate poll watchers and poll challengers. The fact is that partisan poll witnesses were kept at a distance, evicted from counting rooms, and sent home while the counting continued despite telling the witnesses work was done for the night.

You've denied these straight forward facts a number of times now. It won't work with me or tens of millions of those like me. It is now incumbent on the left to prove that nothing fraudulent happened when our witnesses were not present be calling for and leading a forensic audit of these voting precincts.