• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Let's not play stupid

write on

Senator
We know what the right wing want's. You can hear, and see, it with the posturing of the far right wing SCOTUS.

Just ask the leaders of the propaganda- Trump, Tucker Carlson, MTG, Boebert, Gatz, and the others that are bent on turning this country into a a radical theology- while attacking Science.

And they're in for the long game...

Trump's reminiscing WWII and the gain from creating detentions camps again.

Do you think I'm wrong?

This is where the rubber meets the road....

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
All of this sounds like a plot straight out of a fictionalized movie... totally mind boggling.

I am scared and worried for our country if Trump becomes president ever again.
His revenge and hatred run deep for those he considers unloyal to him.
Sources close to former President Trump say he would immediately reimpose his "Schedule F" executive order if he takes back the White House in the 2024 presidential elections, Axios' Jonathan Swan reports.

Why it matters: It would effectively upend the modern civil service, and put future presidents in the position of bringing in their own loyalists or reverting to a traditional bureaucracy, Swan reports.

The backstory on Schedule F
Trump signed an executive order in October 2020 which established a new Schedule F employment category for federal employees.

• It was rescinded by President Biden shortly after he took office in 2021.
  • But back in March of 2022, Trump floated the possibility of going after the federal workforce.
  • "We will pass critical reforms making every executive branch employee fireable by the president of the United States," he said at a rally in South Carolina. "The deep state must and will be brought to heel."
Who would be reassigned as Schedule F
Tens of thousands of civil servants who serve in roles deemed to have some influence over policy would be reassigned as "Schedule F" employees.

reason10

Governor
We know what the right wing want's. You can hear, and see, it with the posturing of the far right wing SCOTUS.

Just ask the leaders of the propaganda- Trump, Tucker Carlson, MTG, Boebert, Gatz, and the others that are bent on turning this country into a a radical theology- while attacking Science.

And they're in for the long game...

Trump's reminiscing WWII and the gain from creating detentions camps again.

Do you think I'm wrong?

This is where the rubber meets the road....

Your side of the aisle pushes human caused climate change.
Give me a break.

write on

Senator
All of this sounds like a plot straight out of a fictionalized movie... totally mind boggling.

I am scared and worried for our country if Trump becomes president ever again.
His revenge and hatred run deep for those he considers unloyal to him.
Sources close to former President Trump say he would immediately reimpose his "Schedule F" executive order if he takes back the White House in the 2024 presidential elections, Axios' Jonathan Swan reports.

Why it matters: It would effectively upend the modern civil service, and put future presidents in the position of bringing in their own loyalists or reverting to a traditional bureaucracy, Swan reports.

The backstory on Schedule F
Trump signed an executive order in October 2020 which established a new Schedule F employment category for federal employees.

• It was rescinded by President Biden shortly after he took office in 2021.
  • But back in March of 2022, Trump floated the possibility of going after the federal workforce.
  • "We will pass critical reforms making every executive branch employee fireable by the president of the United States," he said at a rally in South Carolina. "The deep state must and will be brought to heel."
Who would be reassigned as Schedule F
Tens of thousands of civil servants who serve in roles deemed to have some influence over policy would be reassigned as "Schedule F" employees.
I get sick of listening to and reading those in the right wing that are brainwashed. They are captives of jingoism-aka what the far right wing is now calling 'nationalism'. With some, they are trying to hide their believing in the 'Big lie'. They don't want to look like stooges and the only thing they have left is to continue on with it as if the sane can't see their complicity/stupidity. Humility is foreign (pun intended) to many of them.

Take for example the Trump and Fox N3wzs' leading propagandist Carlson praising fascist leaders like Brazil's Bolsonaro. And the latest, as pointed out above- Hungarian president Viktor Orbán.

It is '1984' -just decades later than Orwell predicted. But don't kid yourself- it is happening.

If you read the book, or seen the movie, you can see how the right wing feels the need to be the Though Police in their attempt to make America into a right wing dystopia- punishable with jail time in their attempt to dictate morality. See right wing states putting bounties on women that they don't want to have control of their own body's.

There is so much more with the right wing blitzkrieg (again, pun intended) of what they think America should be like using a god as their template but throwing out 'free will' if it doesn't suit them. They are weak. They allow Trump, (big brother) to dictate to them, no matter what the repercussions with lead to.

If this is allowed to continue, America is F'd!

Last edited:

write on

Senator
Yet another example of the dystopia that Orwell wrote about and what the far right wing wants for America; Their attempt at suppressing CRT to be taught in schools.

Historical negationism, also called denialism, is falsificationor distortion of the historical record. It should not be conflated with historical revisionism, a broader term that extends to newly evidenced, fairly reasoned academic reinterpretations of history. In attempting to revise the past, illegitimate historical revisionism may use techniques inadmissible in proper historical discourse, such as presenting known forged documents as genuine, inventing ingenious but implausible reasons for distrusting genuine documents, attributing conclusions to books and sources that report the opposite, manipulating statistical series to support the given point of view, and deliberately mistranslating texts.

No OP posted here on PJ will mean anything if the far right wing succeeds in their attempt at fascism- other than to those who support it.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your side of the aisle pushes human caused climate change.
Give me a break.
My side of the aisle includes all of the climate scientists on the planet. Your side is all the "scientists" in unrelated fields or those on the payroll of oil companies.

write on

Senator
My side of the aisle includes all of the climate scientists on the planet. Your side is all the "scientists" in unrelated fields or those on the payroll of oil companies.
I'm glad to see that you're staying focused MV. All @reason10 is attempting to do is throw the focus off of the topic.

This shit happens all the time here. That's why I don't post that often. Not because I lost the debate. I just get tired of their bs.

But I have to admit that my silence invites more right wing propaganda on any given subject that I post on.

And they think they 'won' the debate.

:p

Ahem

Last edited:

reason10

Governor
I'm glad to see that you're staying focused MV. All @reason10 is attempting to do is throw the focus off of the topic.

This shit happens all the time here. That's why I don't post that often. Not because I lost the debate. I just get tired of their bs.

But I have to admit that my silence invites more right wing propaganda on any given subject that I post on.

And they think they 'won' the debate.

:p

Ahem
There is no right wing propaganda. There are only facts, and facts don't care about your feelings.

reason10

Governor
What does that have to do with the OP? Quit with your attempt at hijacking the thread.
Actually, your first post has NOTHING to do with the thread title. You have three or four COMPLETELY DIFFERENT links for completely different arguments.

I just responded to the blatant dishonesty of that post.

reason10

Governor
There are no climate scientists. PERIOD. A scientist is one who knows or even closely understands the scientific subject one gets government funding for. The Climate change fairies have no idea what they are talking about. The name "climate change" is just a rebranding of that failed myth global warming, which NEVER occurred when it was supposed to.

Scientists who tell the truth about the unpredictable nature of weather/climate systems are not on the payroll of oil companies. If you say otherwise, produce credible proof from a credible source (which of course you have ZERO) or admit you are lying about the oil companies.

Oh, and while your President tried to shut down the United States coal industry, he makes deals with China through his son, and China is the BIGGEST coal user on the planet.

write on

Senator
Actually, your first post has NOTHING to do with the thread title. You have three or four COMPLETELY DIFFERENT links for completely different arguments.

I just responded to the blatant dishonesty of that post.
Read that;

"Actually, your first post has NOTHING to do with the thread title."

A sad attempt at gaslighting- one, like you, that is aka known as a propagandist.

You're not in Kansas anymore...;)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There is no right wing propaganda. There are only facts, and facts don't care about your feelings.
No right wing propaganda!

1. The riot on 1/6 was really Antifa....
2. The riot on 1/6 was no worse than the average bunch of tourists visiting the capitol.
3. The FBI incited the riot.
4. There was no riot.
5. Trump did not tell the rioters to go to the capitol and "fight like hell".

Then there is the crap from election day.
- China hacked the Dominion tabulators using thermostats.
- Dominion systems were flipping votes.
- Atlanta ordered poll watchers to leave and then started counting hidden ballots from under a table.
- there were 2,000 people paid to deliver batches of ballots.
- That the Italians hacked the election using satellites.
- That the US military raided Dominion systems in Germany.
- Dominion is a Venezuelan company, founded by Chavez to hack elections.

The list goes on an on.

reason10

Governor
No right wing propaganda!

1. The riot on 1/6 was really Antifa....
2. The riot on 1/6 was no worse than the average bunch of tourists visiting the capitol.
3. The FBI incited the riot.
4. There was no riot.
5. Trump did not tell the rioters to go to the capitol and "fight like hell".

Then there is the crap from election day.
- China hacked the Dominion tabulators using thermostats.
- Dominion systems were flipping votes.
- Atlanta ordered poll watchers to leave and then started counting hidden ballots from under a table.
- there were 2,000 people paid to deliver batches of ballots.
- That the Italians hacked the election using satellites.
- That the US military raided Dominion systems in Germany.
- Dominion is a Venezuelan company, founded by Chavez to hack elections.

The list goes on an on.
Those are facts, and facts do not care about your feelings. Most of America agrees with those FACTS.

write on

Senator
You have nothing but LIES to rest your case on. Everything you posted is a lie.
Okie Dokie

Pun NOT intended. (I have atheistic morals)

You know, the type that naturally come to you sometime after birth.

Hint; Proving where morals come from...

....and it's not from a god.

Morals are inherent from the time of birth.