• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obamagate

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You asked for a link...I gave it to you. Try not to throw tantrums too often. Bad for your blood pressure.
Your link did not support the statement that I asked for a link to support. Try and keep up and I won't have to keep making you look so foolish.

MaryAnne

Governor

MaryAnne

Governor
It was in the post I responded to asking for the link . You butted in and linked to complete bullshit. But it's what I expect from you.

Raoul_Luke

That does not support the statement you made.

Raoul_Luke

I

I gave you a Fox News link.. do you ever listen to the news? Barr announced it on the TV!
Barr did not say he "expects NO INDICTMENTS from the Durham investigation." Maybe you should try "listening to the news."

Raoul_Luke

Here is a good source for you.

How does that support your post:

Barr just announced he did not expect any charges from the Durham investigation.

MaryAnne

Governor
How does that support your post:

Barr just announced he did not expect any charges from the Durham investigation.
You can read. I have no intention of squabbling with you over words when you know good and well the investigation was just a show.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Ample evidence has been presented and uncovered by the Mueller investigation, the DOJ, the US Senate Intel committee and the US House investigations regarding Flynn, Manafort, Stone, Gates, Cohen, Parnas, Fruman and other corrupt, criminal individuals associated with Trump and his campaign. Several people have been indicted, tried and convicted as a result of those investigations

All of this counterattack “Obamagate” bullshit has been orchestrated by Barr has and is just an attempt by Trump’s bagman AG to in the words of House Intel Committee chair Adam Schiff “flood the zone with excrament” and create a smokescreen in order to deflect away from the facts.

The facts are that Trump surrounded himself with a bunch of crooked scumbags, some who were being groomed by foreign agents and criminals, (some of them were being paid large sums of money) before, during and after they became a part of Trumps campaign and or his administration.

Notice that several of Trump’s associates have been indicted, tried and convicted already. Cohen, Manafort and Stone, Flynn, Gates Cohen and others have plead goulty and turned into informants for the prosecution.

Notice how Barr has not indicted anyone but just uses innuendo and smear tactics to trash his own department at the behest of his benefactor, Trump. Arresting, indicting and convicting you’re target is very hard to achieve unless he is guilty as hell. Flooding the zone with bullshit and trashing someone without giving him or her their day in court is easy. That’s Barr/Trump’s game.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Ample evidence has been presented and uncovered by the Mueller investigation, the DOJ, the US Senate Intel committee and the US House investigations regarding Flynn, Manafort, Stone, Gates, Cohen, Parnas, Fruman and other corrupt, criminal individuals associated with Trump and his campaign. Several people have been indicted, tried and convicted as a result of those investigations

All of this counterattack “Obamagate” bullshit has been orchestrated by Barr has and is just an attempt by Trump’s bagman AG to in the words of House Intel Committee chair Adam Schiff “flood the zone with excrament” and create a smokescreen in order to deflect away from the facts.

The facts are that Trump surrounded himself with a bunch of crooked scumbags, some who were being groomed by foreign agents and criminals, (some of them were being paid large sums of money) before, during and after they became a part of Trumps campaign and or his administration.

Notice that several of Trump’s associates have been indicted, tried and convicted already. Cohen, Manafort and Stone, Flynn, Gates Cohen and others have plead goulty and turned into informants for the prosecution.

Notice how Barr has not indicted anyone but just uses innuendo and smear tactics to trash his own department at the behest of his benefactor, Trump. Arresting, indicting and convicting you’re target is very hard to achieve unless he is guilty as hell. Flooding the zone with bullshit and trashing someone without giving him or her their day in court is easy. That’s Barr/Trump’s game.
Are you saying innocent people are never arrested, indicted, and convicted?

Jack4freedom

Governor

Several of Trump’s associates have been indicted, tried and convicted already. Cohen, Manafort and Stone, Flynn and Gates and others have plead guilty and turned into informants for the prosecution.

Notice how Barr/Durham have not indicted anyone but just use innuendo and smear tactics to trash his own department at the behest of his benefactor, Trump. Arresting, indicting and convicting you’re target is very hard to achieve unless he is guilty as hell. Flooding the zone with bullshit and trashing someone without giving him or her their day in court is easy. That’s Barr/Trump’s game.
Fruman and Parnas are scheduled to go to trial on October 5. Trial should last 2-3 weeks. Both have pled not guilty, but Parnas has agreed to cooperate with prosecutors regarding his role in Trump/Guiiani Ukraine scheme. Guiliani is still under investigation for his role. Durham....still 0 indictments. Obamagate = Flooding the zone with excrement by Trump and his lackeys.

Cheers

Jack4freedom

Governor
Are you saying innocent people are never arrested, indicted, and convicted?
No, I am not. However it is quite unusual for an AG to step in and drop a case years after a defendant has stood in open court under oath and swore that he was freely admitting guilt. Barr is obviously a fixer for Trumps criminal allies. Trump himself fired Flynn after only a couple weeks because he found out that Flynn was a liar.

EatTheRich

President
No, I am not. However it is quite unusual for an AG to step in and drop a case years after a defendant has stood in open court under oath and swore that he was freely admitting guilt. Barr is obviously a fixer for Trumps criminal allies. Trump himself fired Flynn after only a couple weeks because he found out that Flynn was a liar.
Holder dropped charges against 2 members of the New Black Panther Party for alleged election interference after the DOJ could have won a default judgment since the defendants didn’t contest the charges. Conservatives claim it was because the NBPP’s alleged election interference benefitted Obama. Different?

Mick

The Right is always right
Guilty pleas are tossed all the time due to investigative and/or prosecutorial misconduct. Why do we have to keep smacking you around with this fact?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Guilty pleas are tossed all the time due to investigative and/or prosecutorial misconduct. Why do we have to keep smacking you around with this fact?
Usually the AG doesn’t kneecap his prosecutors like Barr seems to do when the case is against one of Trumps buddies like Stone or now Flynn. Maybe Barr will do it again with your two favorites, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman. Anyone who can’t see that Barr is Trump’s lackey by this point is beyond smacking around. You are lost up inside Trump’s colon.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Usually the AG doesn’t kneecap his prosecutors like Barr seems to do when the case is against one of Trumps buddies like Stone or now Flynn. Maybe Barr will do it again with your two favorites, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman. Anyone who can’t see that Barr is Trump’s lackey by this point is beyond smacking around. You are lost up inside Trump’s colon.
Holder & Lynch ring a bell?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Holder & Lynch ring a bell?
Sure, which of Obama’s buddies did either Lynch or Holder drop a case against someone who had pleaded guilty of a Federal crime? Which one of Obama’s buddies who was convicted by a jury of 7 Felonies did either one of them step in and recommend a sentance reduction causing the prosecutors on the case to resign. Refresh my memory.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sure, which of Obama’s buddies did either Lynch or Holder drop a case against someone who had pleaded guilty of a Federal crime? Which one of Obama’s buddies who was convicted by a jury of 7 Felonies did either one of them step in and recommend a sentance reduction causing the prosecutors on the case to resign. Refresh my memory.
Tarmac