• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

OMG..why hasn't Biden Shut interstate travel!! Shriek. Panic. Gnashing of teeth..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Because Trump left behind a raging, geometrically expanding pandemic and winger covidiots refuse to be vaccinated and wear masks, with the GOP doing everything they can to sabotage responsible Covid containment measures.

Now you know. Tell your friends.
The buck stops… elsewhere… (whenever the paid DNC lackey opines on ANY subject regarding ANY Democrat. Such is the blistering hackery of the slobbering dolt.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The buck stops… elsewhere… (whenever the paid DNC lackey opines on ANY subject regarding ANY Democrat. Such is the blistering hackery of the slobbering dolt.
I know your urge to just make noise is irresistible, but why not try something different? Expand your horizons! Try to actually address what I said. Try to refute it if you can.

No can do?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Daily

7' tall behind his monitor
5' tall in public

100,000 illegals monthly is common news even on leftist media

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I know your urge to just make noise is irresistible, but why not try something different? Expand your horizons! Try to actually address what I said. Try to refute it if you can.

No can do?
You are a paid DNC liar. That is all. Your every utterance is subsidized servile stoogery. Whenever you post…you lie. For example, you deny tue fact that tens of thousands of untested, unvaxxed illegals are allowed to cross our border each month. While this is FACT…slobber an idiotic “another winger whopper”. A verified, true thing and you summarily declare it untrue.

You are awful. No one should read, let alone respond to your lying, moronic drivel.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You are a paid DNC liar. That is all. Your every utterance is subsidized servile stoogery. Whenever you post…you lie. For example, you deny tue fact that tens of thousands of untested, unvaxxed illegals are allowed to cross our border each month. While this is FACT…slobber an idiotic “another winger whopper”. A verified, true thing and you summarily declare it untrue.

You are awful. No one should read, let alone respond to your lying, moronic drivel.
You just can’t resist the urge to make your childish noise.

If you ever decide to grow up, address my post above.