• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Pace of vaccinations is good.

Mick

The Right is always right
I did not say he was lying. So stop lying.
Your other quote:

"That is speculation as an attempt to let him off the hook for lying"

Now you're lying about your own lying about his lying. Egads. That mind is shot!

Conclusions.
Total deaths are significantly higher than historical trends in Florida even when accounting for COVID-19–related deaths. The impact of COVID-19 on mortality is significantly greater than the official COVID-19 data suggest.
That's already addressed because the issue exists nationwide. Nothing there changes this:

Jason Salemi, an epidemiologist at the University of South Florida in Tampa, said that while the research on missed deaths in Florida was unsurprising, the state probably ranks in the middle for missed deaths, which is an issue nationwide.
“Florida just doesn’t stand out as hiding something,” he said.

It's not a conspiracy no matter how many times your confused mind tries to lie or push it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
New daily update on new cases:

View attachment 62598

Are some states ran by certain individuals flubbing up the efforts here?
I think it has to do with people letting their guard down. Not with the leadership of the state. Combine that with population density and weather and you have two factors that have nothing to do with what party the governor belongs to.

Mick

Have you had yours yet? I've had both of mine...the PA doing my second shot said he'd done about 10 per hour...There was one person checking people in for appointments and I just followed the lines on the floor to a cubicle where I got my shot and went to a room to wait 15 minutes.
Dude, I've had both Moderna shots long ago. I give shots everyday that I work. Tomorrow I will probably give 40-50. One person by themselves cannot do more than probably 3 an hour because of all that is involved. Multiple people....now that is a different story. Stop posting about things you know nothing about.

Last edited:

Mick

Researchers at the CDC found that up to 22,861 people more than normal may have died between Jan. 1 and Oct. 3 — 8,000 above the official COVID-19 tally at that time.

That's already addressed because the issue exists nationwide. Nothing there changes this:

Jason Salemi, an epidemiologist at the University of South Florida in Tampa, said that while the research on missed deaths in Florida was unsurprising, the state probably ranks in the middle for missed deaths, which is an issue nationwide.

It's not a conspiracy no matter how many times your confused mind tries to lie or push it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your other quote:

Now you're lying about your own lying about his lying. Egads. That mind is shot!

Yeah..."probably" is pretty much definitive. It's unsurprising and that Florida doesn't "STAND OUT"....is all you need to hang your hat on.

Spamature

President
Your other quote:

So you have a study where this was done in every state ?

If not, then it is speculation.

I mean who knows how many bars wide open, mask ignoring, Trump rally holding, red states governors have falsified their data to make Trump and Q look good.

I have long noted that compared to other states with even fewer infections Fl numbers always stood out as oddly low. They even had cases rising while deaths were falling in an out of sequence with the rest of the country and the normal way the numbers rise and fall, right before the election. It was an obvious scam by DeSantis to lower the numbers for the presidential election and hide what was happening at that time.

Last edited:

Mick

Yeah..."probably" is pretty much definitive. It's unsurprising and that Florida doesn't "STAND OUT"....is all you need to hang your hat on.
You're the one calling it a conspiracy. The fact is there is nothing unusual going on in Florida that isn't going on anywhere else. You have yet to acknowledge that. Ill, no?

Mick

So you have a study where this was done in every state ?

If not, then it is speculation.
Ahh, so after claiming it was all a cover up and lies you NOW you fall back to "speculation" again??? Insanity.

I mean who knows how many bars wide open, mask ignoring, Trump rally holding, red states governors have falsified their data to make Trump and Q look good.
Poll after poll have shown repeatedly that Republicans were much closer to reality on factors involving Covid-19 and outcomes. You're the people that believe 50% of Covid patients die, believe in wearing multiple masks, believe draconian economy-crushing lockdowns were sane. You're also the one that now believes DeSantis is in a great conspiracy to make you look stupid.....despite statements from epidemiologists in the state that there is nothing going on here that isn't going on elsewhere. Don't spew your bullshit here.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You're the one calling it a conspiracy. The fact is there is nothing unusual going on in Florida that isn't going on anywhere else. You have yet to acknowledge that. Ill, no?
Right...no problem that a woman was fired and says it was because she wouldn't change the numbers.

Mick

Right...no problem that a woman was fired and says it was because she wouldn't change the numbers.
The same woman who illegally broke into government databases and then tried to save the data to her personal devices and his facing a probable prison sentence for it? The same one who was raided by the FBI for it? The same one who produced NOTHING through all her shenanigans? The one who did all this while producing nothing that YOU still cited? Yeah, that's the one. Get that insanity out of here!

Spamature

President
Ahh, so after claiming it was all a cover up and lies you NOW you fall back to "speculation" again??? Insanity.

Poll after poll have shown repeatedly that Republicans were much closer to reality on factors involving Covid-19 and outcomes. You're the people that believe 50% of Covid patients die, believe in wearing multiple masks, believe draconian economy-crushing lockdowns were sane. You're also the one that believes DeSantis is in a great conspiracy to make you look stupid. Don't spew your bullshit here.
No they have not shown that. If anything they show that Republicans have been the main drivers of conspiracy theories and irresponsible behavior during the pandemic. Nothing about that has changed since you are also the leading conspiracy theorist when it comes to the vaccines as well, and the least likely group to say they will be vaccinated.

No we do not believe that 50% of the Covid patients die. When have you ever seen anyone here say that ?

You people have made it quite clear you do not believe in mitigation. Which is why the red states with the least restrictions have the highest overall per capita infection rates, even with much less dense populations.

I have long noted that compared to other states with even fewer infections Fl numbers always stood out as oddly low. They even had cases rising while deaths were falling in an out of sequence with the rest of the country and the normal way the numbers rise and fall, right before the election. It was an obvious scam by DeSantis to lower the numbers for the presidential election and hide what was happening at that time.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The same woman who illegally broke into government databases and then tried to save the data to her personal devices and his facing a probable prison sentence for it? The same one who was raided by the FBI for it? The same one who produced NOTHING through all her shenanigans? The one who did all this while producing nothing that YOU still cited? Yeah, that's the one. Get that insanity out of here!
Yeah, seems to me you predicted Chauvin wouldn't be convicted....and that Trump would win the election.

Your predictions suck. She is accused first of using a messaging system at the health dept to send a message to 1,750 people...when that seemed a bit flimsy they claimed she'd downloaded the contact info for 20,000 people.

I can find nothing on a raid by the FBI.

According to the newspaper, Jones appeared in court late Monday morning, where a judge set her bond at $2,500. The judge rejected requests from FDLE to ban Jones from using computers and place a GPS tracking device on her.
“It was a little bit of overreach,” Dobson said of the requests. “I think this entire case has been [an] overreach.”

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Meanwhile, here in Houston, NRG Stadium is open from noon-9pm for a no appointment, no waiting, drivethrough vaccine. Saw some stuff about vaccine resistance( anti-vaxers) today. We’re real close to there I think. My second dose is scheduled for May 7th. Just out of curiosity, I checked local availability of vaccines today. Anyone wanting the vaccine should be having no trouble making appointments right now.

Spamature

President
Holy left winger speculation article. What is it with you people and lack of facts?

Conspiracy time in the left winger mind!
How is lying about the cause of death not worse than the location of deaths ?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
This will help. Talked with my son today. He was/is waiting for the J&J vaccine to be available again.

Mick

How is lying about the cause of death not worse than the location of deaths ?
Here you again. You are making accusations that have no basis in reality.....

The fact is there is simply nothing remarkable going on in Florida other than DeSantis has been able to protect his elderly population and that he's done remarkably well......much better than several blue states.......despite being a heavy tourist destination and maintaining economic and personal freedoms. There isn't a conspiracy of lies or an unusual number of missed deaths in Florida.

Maher said it best. Dems are dumb as hell. Most of you believe that the death and hospitalization rate from Covid is 50%. Most of you believe in wearing multiple masks. You believe in draconian lockdowns that caused massive suffering that did little to no good. You're fools. This is why so many of you are unemployed, lazy, and mooch welfare.

Last edited:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
This might help but I doubt it. These are folks who are unmasked and unvaxed purely because it's another way for them to oppose Joe Biden. Darwin rejoices.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This might help but I doubt it. These are folks who are unmasked and unvaxed purely because it's another way for them to oppose Joe Biden. Darwin rejoices.

Politics has NO bearings one way or the other of if I get or don't get the vax, IMO it would be same for the majority.

Last nights Nightly News interviewed women that said they were not getting the vax due to caution and they should be cautious:

The ex-Pfizer scientist who became an anti-vax hero. (reuters.com)

Last edited: