• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Putin eats Ukraine.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I read they have turned their personal cars into War Machines....
Russians are deserting and back home leaving so they don't have to serve
yes. cars arre converted n all manner of ways.

better to run than to win up fertilizer in ukraine...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You think an Ex- Air Force Officer doesn't know that!
Petty Officer Admiral :)
Is it your "patriotic" opinion that breaking the USA up into smaller countries is a good idea? Is it what people fought for in our wars? Are all ex-air force officers smarter than enlisted men? He probably is smarter than you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
yes. cars arre converted n all manner of ways.

better to run than to win up fertilizer in ukraine...
I hope most are leaving because their moral values won't allow them to serve a megalomaniac like Putin in a war to steal the land of another country.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Anyone advocating for a breakup of our country ignores our history or the sacrifice of countless thousands of men and women who gave their lives to preserve the Unite States has shit where their heart should be.

Do you even think before posting such crap? I invite you to find the country that more suits your wish to have the president control every aspect of government...Luxembourg comes to mind.
I think if you asked every single living veteran if they fought for the right of the government to grow ever larger and less accountable, you'd be hard pressed to find enough "yesses" to count on one of your (three fingered) hands:

1664829572812.png

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I think if you asked every single living veteran if they fought for the right of the government to grow ever larger and less accountable, you'd be hard pressed to find enough "yesses" to count on one of your (three fingered) hands:

View attachment 72607
and yet you are in favor of government having control over a woman's pregnancy...

Spamature

President
We'll see. I think the ukrainians will continue moving forward reclaiming land. I also think a formal declaration of war is forthcoming from one or the other
Putin will sit tight in hopes a Republican House will grant him aid by cutting off US aid to Ukraine. Then it will depend on how well the right wing media trumpets any advances he makes in its efforts to demoralize the American people once aid is cut off, which he hopes will in turn encourage public support for a Ukrainian surrender to Putin and his GOP allies.

If so, do you think the GOP will demand the victory parade be held here or let Putin have it in Moscow ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Putin will sit tight in hopes a Republican House will grant him aid by cutting off US aid to Ukraine. Then it will depend on how well the right wing media trumpets any advances he makes in its efforts to demoralize the American people once aid is cut off, which he hopes will in turn encourage public support for a Ukrainian surrender to Putin and his GOP allies.

If so, do you think the GOP will demand the victory parade be held here or let Putin have it in Moscow ?
Sounds like some pretty bizarro shit.

We're on the cusp of breaking the Russian myth for long long time. Right and left are likely alligned.

The American people will have to endure hardship irrespective of the Russian bogeyman

Spamature

President
Sounds like some pretty bizarro shit.

We're on the cusp of breaking the Russian myth for long long time. Right and left are likely alligned.

The American people will have to endure hardship irrespective of the Russian bogeyman
Yeah ?

Is it bizarre because the GOP has been 100% behind supporting Ukraine.

I fully expect the GOP will continue to attempt to blow some life back into that myth.

Zelensky didn't go along with their plans for 2020.
While Putin was pretty much at the center of some of them.

Let's not try to whitewash history as recent as a month ago YESTERDAY.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

The pro-Putin crowd here is made up of all the Trump supporters we have on board. What a coincidence...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The pro-Putin crowd here is made up of all the Trump supporters we have on board. What a coincidence...
There is no "pro-Putin" crowd here. Everyone wants to see the war end, preferably with a withdrawal by Russian forces. If it doesn't happen soon, however, the Ukrainians task becomes much harder as the cold weather descends. That is simply stating a fact.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah ?

Is it bizarre because the GOP has been 100% behind supporting Ukraine.

I fully expect the GOP will continue to attempt to blow some life back into that myth.

Zelensky didn't go along with their plans for 2020.
While Putin was pretty much at the center of some of them.

Let's not try to whitewash history as recent as a month ago YESTERDAY.

I wasn't like whitewashing anything, I think you've mistaken me for somebody else and now you're arguing with me as though I'm that somebody else.. which I'm not

Spamature

President
I wasn't like whitewashing anything, I think you've mistaken me for somebody else and now you're arguing with me as though I'm that somebody else.. which I'm not
How can we be united when one side supports Putin ?
That's the whitewashing I am speaking of.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
There is no "pro-Putin" crowd here. Everyone wants to see the war end, preferably with a withdrawal by Russian forces. If it doesn't happen soon, however, the Ukrainians task becomes much harder as the cold weather descends. That is simply stating a fact.
opposite. the russians task becomes harder. remember all the videos last feb of the russians machinery being blown to shit due to unpreparedness for terrain and weather..