• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

She's Back

Zam-Zam

Senator
Oh yes, it's totally cool now. Now, let us sit back and afford them their space to shit all over Marjorie Taylor green. Of course, her behavior is most unpalatable. But to your point, they set the bar when they whine like children when it's done to anybody else.
I'm not sure if the left is Trump-like, or if Trump is left-like, but they do seem to have been cut from the same cloth.

Which, I'm sure, never occurs to either of them.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure if the left is Trump-like, or if Trump is left-like, but they do seem to have been cut from the same cloth.

Which, I'm sure, never occurs to either of them.
Sure if somebody posted a picture of a warthog or Miss Piggy concurrent with a picture of pelosi, or omar, feinstein, and so on you would see them shit the bed like nobody's business

Zam-Zam

Senator
Sure if somebody posted a picture of a warthog or Miss Piggy concurrent with a picture of pelosi, or omar, feinstein, and so on you would see them shit the bed like nobody's business
None so blind as those who refuse to see.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
And a healthy dose of body-shaming.

The ever-tolerant left.
Did you think she was testing the water for own Presidential Run ? I did - she talked about her accomplishments then hit the Greatest Loser's top ten list - item by item - line by line - and is she the new leadership as she is no different than the old? amiright?

Zam-Zam

Senator
Did you think she was testing the water for own Presidential Run ? I did - she talked about her accomplishments then hit the Greatest Loser's top ten list - item by item - line by line - and is she the new leadership as she is no different than the old? amiright?
I don't really care.

I don't much care for politicians in general. They might be nice enough people, but I don't trust any of them. I can't imagine why anyone would.

I do believe, however, that misogyny and body-shaming are boorish tactics akin to racism. It does not reflect well on those who employ them.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I don't really care.

I don't much care for politicians in general. They might be nice enough people, but I don't trust any of them. I can't imagine why anyone would.

I do believe, however, that misogyny and body-shaming are boorish tactics akin to racism. It does not reflect well on those who employ them.
She is a big woman whose family struggles with their weight, it is more genetics than anything - so be it. But that is no excuse for the ominous, end of time speech she gave that didn't really debate any of the State of the Union. I hope she runs too !

TBLee

Governor
It appears they can't be too choosy these days. lol
It's too funny how we are not supposed to believe what our own eyes have witnessed.
She did a terrific job last night in her rebuttal. Now…well we are on the subject of believing what our own eyes have witnessed, Biden was dishonest, and avoided discussing what a shitsh*w our Country truly is right now.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
She did a terrific job last night in her rebuttal. Now…well we are on the subject of believing what our own eyes have witnessed, Biden was dishonest, and avoided discussing what a shitsh*w our Country truly is right now.
Did she really, I am surprised you would think so. Especially after she made this comment.:)

Many agreed ― just not in the way she was likely expecting as they pointed to her party’s own extremists, and in particular the wild behavior of conspiracy theorist Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) just minutes earlier during Biden’s speech:
If you tell the people that their choice is “between normal or crazy,” it should first be obvious which side you are on yourself. https://t.co/l9QNsyYVdm
— Garry Kasparov (@Kasparov63) February 8, 2023
Sarah Sanders: “The choice is between normal or crazy.”​

RickWA

Snagglesooth
No. You can disagree with her on the issues - That's fine.

When you put words in her mouth, compare her to a pig, you're doing the same thing that some on the right did to Hillary Clinton.

Ergo, you are no better. You are one of them.

The only damage being done is to you, so if you wish to continue, that'll be fine by me.
As noted so very many times before, everyone is “Trump” now. There’s no uncrossed line of decorum or propriety. Just self-indulgent emoting and vile stream-of-consciousness.
They’re all Trumpian. They always were.

TBLee

Governor
Did she really, I am surprised you would think so. Especially after she made this comment.:)

Many agreed ― just not in the way she was likely expecting as they pointed to her party’s own extremists, and in particular the wild behavior of conspiracy theorist Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) just minutes earlier during Biden’s speech:
Our country is somewhat “crazy” right now. I listened to President Biden talk as if our Country is currently in a good place, which by many accounts it is not. Far from it. America knows, as he touted all he has done (which he was not truthful about), that it was just Joe being Joe. The figures he used were not accurate, and I thought it was painful for him to have to back away from his falsehood that Republican’s want to do away with SS. What I heard was…spend, spend…..spend. When the reality is we need to work on getting government spending under control and allocate funds to the places where it is truly needed.
Our borders are a total mess, the fentanyl crises is out of control (partially due to the open borders), crime is on the rise and inflation continues to be a major issue for most American’s. None of those things were truly addressed by our President last night.
Joe’s support is dwindling. Even by some in his own party. We need change, and young blood. Not career politicians. Biden was elected to the Senate in 1972. Think about that…..1972. I look forward to seeing where things go in the next few years and who steps up (from both parties) and is willing to take the reins of the mess we find our Country in.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
NOBODY SAID THAT......... that damn reading comprehension issue again - much much worse now
Eh, so you didn't read Spams meme
damn sonny, it's there in black and white
"thanks stalker"

Last edited:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Our country is somewhat “crazy” right now. I listened to President Biden talk as if our Country is currently in a good place, which by many accounts it is not. Far from it. America knows, as he touted all he has done (which he was not truthful about), that it was just Joe being Joe. The figures he used were not accurate, and I thought it was painful for him to have to back away from his falsehood that Republican’s want to do away with SS. What I heard was…spend, spend…..spend. When the reality is we need to work on getting government spending under control and allocate funds to the places where it is truly needed.
Our borders are a total mess, the fentanyl crises is out of control (partially due to the open borders), crime is on the rise and inflation continues to be a major issue for most American’s. None of those things were truly addressed by our President last night.
Joe’s support is dwindling. Even by some in his own party. We need change, and young blood. Not career politicians. Biden was elected to the Senate in 1972. Think about that…..1972. I look forward to seeing where things go in the next few years and who steps up (from both parties) and is willing to take the reins of the mess we find our Country in.
If gloom and doom suits your fancy, then I understand why you liked Sarah's speech so well.
Speaking for myself. I prefer the optimistic outlook going forward that Biden presented.
He still believes in the USA and what can be accomplished.
Like Biden stated, we still have work to do the job is not done.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
She is a big woman whose family struggles with their weight, it is more genetics than anything - so be it. But that is no excuse for the ominous, end of time speech she gave that didn't really debate any of the State of the Union. I hope she runs too !
Is she Latino

TBLee

Governor
If gloom and doom suits your fancy, then I understand why you liked Sarah's speech so well.
Speaking for myself. I prefer the optimistic outlook going forward that Biden presented.
He still believes in the USA and what can be accomplished.
Like Biden stated, we still have work to do the job is not done.
Suits my fancy?? So, that is how you opt to address my response to you? Our Country is struggling and to bury one’s head in the sand seems a bit odd, but then again we have a President who appears to be doing just that. He is struggling in the polls and losing those who supported him at first as our Economy struggles, and our safety is challenged.
How do you feel about the issues I brought up in my previous post, that have increased greatly since Joe Biden to office? Do you believe the fentanyl issue which is killing American’s at an alarming rate is being addressed by the current administration? Inflation? How about the increase in criminal activity since the entire “defund the police” movement started up? Catch and release? Do you believe our borders are safe, and being controlled?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Suits my fancy?? So, that is how you opt to address my response to you? Our Country is struggling and to bury one’s head in the sand seems a bit odd, but then again we have a President who appears to be doing just that. He is struggling in the polls and losing those who supported him at first as our Economy struggles, and our safety is challenged.
How do you feel about the issues I brought up in my previous post, that have increased greatly since Joe Biden to office? Do you believe the fentanyl issue which is killing American’s at an alarming rate is being addressed by the current administration? Inflation? How about the increase in criminal activity since the entire “defund the police” movement started up? Catch and release? Do you believe our borders are safe, and being controlled?
36% of country think Joey's economy is great as he says

36%

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
All your concerns were addressed last night -- I am not sure you watched any of it.

Changes don't happen overnight. The job is not done.

As I understand it, most people are tired of hearing all the boogie man scare tactics from the repubs.