• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

She's Back

As far as her personal health goes, she didn't have very good role models growing up. As a father, and now a grandfather, I have been very conscious of the example I set for my kids and grandkids in that regard. Since 2007, her father hasn't been a very good political role model either.
And so tell us, what kind of a role model is Joe to Hunter?

TBLee

Governor
All your concerns were addressed last night -- I am not sure you watched any of it.

Changes don't happen overnight. The job is not done.

As I understand it, most people are tired of hearing all the boogie man scare tactics from the repubs.
No they weren’t. None of them were truly addressed. How, and When? What is the plan? I was all ears, and expected to hear more than just “let’s finish the job”. What “job” was he referring to? I want specifics. ‘
By the way, I asked YOUR feelings on the matters I mentioned. What are YOUR thoughts, and how do you believe our Country is doing? I listened to Joe talk about “resort fee’s”….that is just one more reason he is out of touch with America. Many in our Country are struggling greatly with providing food for their families, filling up their gas tanks, paying their increasing electricity bills and purchasing heating oil. They don’t give a crap about controlling…resort fees.
How about your 401K? How is that holding up?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
No, Biden did address those concerns. You must have missed them.
He's not out of touch... he gets it.

My CDs are doing very well. Thank you for your concern. :)

TBLee

Governor
No, Biden did address those concerns. You must have missed them.
He's not out of touch... he gets it.

My CDs are doing very well. Thank you for your concern. :)
Actually I watched, and he did not truly address the concerns many in our Country currently have. By the way, care to offer up your opinion, which I am curious to understand. So far, you seem not willing to actually discuss or debate your thoughts on where our Country currently is, or any of the questions I asked you in regards to such.
I would think you would be open to engaging in a true conversation regarding something you appear to feel so strongly about. Instead…all you have really done is repeat Biden’s tag lines from last night.
So are we solving the fentanyl issues, or do we have record numbers dying from the drugs being brought across our open border? What is his adjective to face the border chaos faced by our Country right now? What is the plan? How do you believe we are doing addressing our border issues?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
And so tell us, what kind of a role model is Joe to Hunter?
A good one. You think addiction is always parents' fault? Beau was also his son. Quite sure Joe didn't smoke crack at the dinner table. You have a good day Al. Not interested in your usual bullshit.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Actually I watched, and he did not truly address the concerns many in our Country currently have. By the way, care to offer up your opinion, which I am curious to understand. So far, you seem not willing to actually discuss or debate your thoughts on where our Country currently is, or any of the questions I asked you in regards to such.
I would think you would be open to engaging in a true conversation regarding something you appear to feel so strongly about. Instead…all you have really done is repeat Biden’s tag lines from last night.
So are we solving the fentanyl issues, or do we have record numbers dying from the drugs being brought across our open border? What is his adjective to face the border chaos faced by our Country right now? What is the plan? How do you believe we are doing addressing our border issues?
I have nothing to add.

Biden stated it much better and his comments answered your questions of concern.

TBLee

Governor
I have nothing to add.

Biden stated it much better and his comments answered your questions of concern.
Ok. Although you seem a little confused as I clearly asked questions about YOUR opinion, but it appears you are not interested in debating on a political forum…lol. How very odd, that you instead keep repeating How Joe answered my questions, and appear to be unwilling to think on your own. Joe does it for you.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Ok. Although you seem a little confused as I clearly asked questions about YOUR opinion, but it appears you are not interested in debating on a political forum…lol. How very odd, that you instead keep repeating How Joe answered my questions, and appear to be unwilling to think on your own. Joe does it for you.
I don't care to quibble over something that's been addressed many times over.

If you have a response to throw out after listening or hearing from Biden's opposition.
Go and ahead and throw it out.
Get it out of your system. :)
I'm with Biden!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No. You can disagree with her on the issues - That's fine.

When you put words in her mouth, compare her to a pig, you're doing the same thing that some on the right did to Hillary Clinton.

Ergo, you are no better. You are one of them.

The only damage being done is to you, so if you wish to continue, that'll be fine by me.
No need to put words in her mouth.

Latest False Fact-checks on Sarah Huckabee Sanders

A good one. You think addiction is always parents' fault? Beau was also his son. Quite sure Joe didn't smoke crack at the dinner table. You have a good day Al. Not interested in your usual bullshit.
Taking money from the CCP and denying it. That's a hell of a role model

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Taking money from the CCP and denying it. That's a hell of a role model
Do you have evidence that Joe Biden got money from the CCP? UPenn paid him from the budget made up from all donations...no donations were made to the Biden Penn Center.

TBLee

Governor
I don't care to quibble over something that's been addressed many times over.

If you have a response to throw out after listening or hearing from Biden's opposition.
Go and ahead and throw it out.
Get it out of your system. :)
I'm with Biden!
Actually you have not addressed it. I asked YOU what YOUR opinion was on many subjects, instead you reverted back to what Joe Biden said last night.. Joe isn’t here to debate YOUR thought process…Just comes across as very disingenuous by you.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Actually you have not addressed it. I asked YOU what YOUR opinion was on many subjects, instead you reverted back to what Joe Biden said last night.. Joe isn’t here to debate YOUR thought process…Just comes across as very disingenuous by you.
Lol... still laughing at your persistence.
Stay calm the day will get better for you, hopefully. :)
As for myself I will have to say, later.