• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Should Trump share his secret way to end Russia’s war against Ukraine?

Bugsy McGurk

President
He says he has a secret way to end the war, which he refuses to share…

Said the Mango Mussolini:

“It can be negotiated within 24 hours,” Trump told Right Side Broadcasting Network. “It has to be done from the office of the president, and you have to get them both in a room, and there are things you can say to each one of them — which I won’t reveal now — which will guarantee this war will end immediately. They have to do it.”

There are two possibilities:

1. He has no such plan, and he’s just lying as usual, or

2. He has such a plan, but he wants to see thousands more Ukrainian people die instead of sharing his secret plan.

It’s hard to decide - which is worse?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
With Trump's well known record for lying everything he proposes is suspect. IMO

His phony/lying cures for COVID makes it hard for me to believe anything he promises, especially since he is responsible and his disregard for so many lives being lost due to his lying.

Bugsy McGurk

President
With Trump's well known record for lying everything he proposes is suspect. IMO

His phony/lying cures for COVID makes it hard for me to believe anything he promises, especially since he is responsible and his disregard for so many lives being lost due to his lying.
Note how GOP cultists are fine with this. If Trump is lying about having a secret plan (Duh!) they’re fine with that. If Trump did have some awesome plan that would end Putin’s war, but chose to keep it secret, they’re fine with that too.

Simply deplorable.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Note how GOP cultists are fine with this. If Trump is lying about having a secret plan (Duh!) they’re fine with that. If Trump did have some awesome plan that would end Putin’s war, but chose to keep it secret, they’re fine with that too.

Simply deplorable.
Too bad, when anyone buys into Trump's lies. We have seen what happens when they do and it's nothing to be proud of.
Deplorable as well is when Trump called Putin a genius.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Biden already appears to have a plan that will see thousands more ukrainians die, I don't see why we should disrupt that with some nonsense Trump plan...

Bugsy McGurk

President
Biden already appears to have a plan that will see thousands more ukrainians die, I don't see why we should disrupt that with some nonsense Trump plan...
Trump has no such plan, other than turning Ukraine over to Putin. I’m sure you know that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Like you? Yes in a peacekeeping context
Typically that is done after a ceasefire is in place. I don't see Ukraine agreeing to that.

I'd rather we send longer range weapons to Ukraine. Let Western Russia feel the same threat that all of Ukraine has been under.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Typically that is done after a ceasefire is in place. I don't see Ukraine agreeing to that.

I'd rather we send longer range weapons to Ukraine. Let Western Russia feel the same threat that all of Ukraine has been under.
Do you think if a coalition of nations laced peacekeeper troops in Ukraine, that Russia would bomb them? I don't think so

It would deter Russian hostility wherever they were placed

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Do you think if a coalition of nations laced peacekeeper troops in Ukraine, that Russia would bomb them? I don't think so

It would deter Russian hostility wherever they were placed
As I had posted before, if Nato troops moved across Ukraine to slightly east of Kyiv and declared that west of them was a refugee sanctuary, it would be helpful to all those civilians under threat of random Russian bombardment.

That may offer a fig leaf to Putin to support his allegation that it was always about a Nato takeover of Ukraine. I don't know if that would help Putin stay in power or not.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
As I had posted before, if Nato troops moved across Ukraine to slightly east of Kyiv and declared that west of them was a refugee sanctuary, it would be helpful to all those civilians under threat of random Russian bombardment.

That may offer a fig leaf to Putin to support his allegation that it was always about a Nato takeover of Ukraine. I don't know if that would help Putin stay in power or not.
And again, it is precisely that fear that fuels Putin.