• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Hur Report

Zam-Zam

Senator
Special Counsel Robert Hur's 388page report of Joe Biden's mishandling of classified documents yielded this little nugget:

In his interview with our office, Pres. Biden's memory was worse. He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended ("if it was 2013 - when did I stop being Vice President?"), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began ("in 2009, am I still Vice President?"). He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died. And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him. Among other things, he mistakenly said he "had a real difference" of opinion with General Karl Eikenberry, when, in fact, Eikenberry was an ally whom Pres. Biden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama.

Make of that what you will.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Special Counsel Robert Hur's 388page report of Joe Biden's mishandling of classified documents yielded this little nugget:

In his interview with our office, Pres. Biden's memory was worse. He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended ("if it was 2013 - when did I stop being Vice President?"), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began ("in 2009, am I still Vice President?"). He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died. And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him. Among other things, he mistakenly said he "had a real difference" of opinion with General Karl Eikenberry, when, in fact, Eikenberry was an ally whom Pres. Biden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama.

Context free and from a Trump appointed lawyer...got it. If they release the entire transcript of the question and answer it would help.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Nothing at all of interest here whatsoever. The usual, incurious, uninquisitive, human shields will be altogether unmoved. The Party is their religion. If a thing is not advantageous to The Party, that thing is not to be observed and is non-compelling.

If any statements are offered, it will be pure dismissal. “A nothingburger” or some such. More likely though is that it will be ignored.

Jack4freedom

Governor

Bottom line, Biden and Pence had inadvertently mishandled classified documents. No criminal charges. Trump purposely took, mishandled and concealed classified documents then lied about and attempted to obstruct Justice regarding them and is subsequently under several felony indictments. See the difference? Notice that neither Pence or Biden attacked the FBI, DOJ, or the Democratic Party. They simply cooperated with the investigation like normal sane citizens and now it’s resolved.

If ass hole Trump had done the same, NO INDICTMENTS!!!! But noooooo, old Donny acted like the lying crook he is and now he could end up in Federal Prison…..See how that works Zam? Now the GOP,(nitwits that they are) have overwhelmingly decided that they can’t find a better candidate anywhere in the US who they could nominate instead of this very stupid ass hole. Say what you will about the Democrats but they are not complete morons like the GOP…..

TBLee

Governor
Bottom line, Biden and Pence had inadvertently mishandled classified documents. No criminal charges. Trump purposely took, mishandled and concealed classified documents then lied about and attempted to obstruct Justice regarding them and is subsequently under several felony indictments. See the difference? Notice that neither Pence or Biden attacked the FBI, DOJ, or the Democratic Party. They simply cooperated with the investigation like normal sane citizens and now it’s resolved.

If ass hole Trump had done the same, NO INDICTMENTS!!!! But noooooo, old Donny acted like the lying crook he is and now he could end up in Federal Prison…..See how that works Zam? Now the GOP,(nitwits that they are) have overwhelmingly decided that they can’t find a better candidate anywhere in the US who they could nominate instead of this very stupid ass hole. Say what you will about the Democrats but they are not complete morons like the GOP…..
……and there it is. Totally ignoring the report.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Sure they are. They most certainly are. They are indeed morons…just like the GOP. Dems are just more marxist.

Jack4freedom

Governor
……and there it is. Totally ignoring the report.
The report concludes that Biden committed no crimes. That’s the bottom line. Your buddy Zam did not cite the whole report, only stuff that makes Biden look bad. “This little nugget” as he calls it. A half a page out of 388 pages. When the whole report is made public I will read it. Right now Laura Ingraham and a couple lying ass holes are lying and exaggerating about that report knowing that most of their viewers have never read anything but comic books which takes them weeks to complete. Fox kick ass night time line up is all over this like stink on a monkey. Newt Gingrich is already calling for Biden’s immediate resignation. They are all giddy over in Fox Trumplandia! Another real BLOCKBUSTER!!! I can’t wait to see Sean and Jesse Watters tonight. This is HUGE!!

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Context free and from a Trump appointed lawyer...got it. If they release the entire transcript of the question and answer it would help.

Hey middie - remind me again just who it was that appointed this "Trump appointed lawyer" to be the Special Procecutor?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Groucho Marx Again…..Drama Queen much??
I’ll leave the “queen” stuff to the automaton partisans who can’t define what a “woman” is. I’m just not interested in the musings of robots who uniformly align to DNC and RNC. Critical thinking has been willingly suspended as they devise reasons to uniquely support the same folks they ALWAYS support. Funny how that works…

Jack4freedom

Governor
I’ll leave the “queen” stuff to the automaton partisans who can’t define what a “woman” is. I’m just not interested in the musings of robots who uniformly align to DNC and RNC. Critical thinking has been willingly suspended as they devise reasons to uniquely support the same folks they ALWAYS support. Funny how that works…
Well it looks like it’s Donny Trump and The Colorful Mike Johnson/MT Green Flying Circus act vs Old Joe Biden and The Democrats in the House and Senate getting ready to face off later this year for POTUS and control over the reigns of power here in the Greatest Country in the world. Or……you can sit back in the cheap seats and vote for some unknown nerd with a Chinaman‘s chance of winning.

I know which path you will take and I admit I’ve voted for some real losers too in total disgust with the two main candidates. This year I will enthusiastically support Joe Biden and every other candidate with the huevos to publicly call Donald Trump a crooked ass hole who should be locked up in an insane asylum.

My reason is this. Biden may be kind of a more of the same type guy and the Democrats are pretty mamby pamby bunch. However this new brand of GOP imbeciles with King of the Ass Holes Donny leading the parade are like nothing we have ever seen before in US politics. Any vote for him or any of his enablers in Congress is a flat out vote to turn the asylum over to the inmates.

As far as Marxists go, I think you are putting way too much emphasis on some obscure book written by a couple Jewish pseudo intellectuals back in the 1800s. I don’t see too many people parading around waving that book as a political tool these days. I see a lot more phony Christian’s waving around the KING JAMES bible saying that book should always be our guide in politics.

The moron the GOP Congress elected speaker of the house actually said the old KING JAMES was his guide to governing. Who the fvck was King James and what the hell does he have to do with the US Constitution? There’s a lot more of these King Jamesers than Commies entrenched in our government these days. And I see the Marx brothers as great Americans, far greater than Newt Gingrich, Ted Cruz or any other GOP politicians.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Well it looks like it’s Donny Trump and The Colorful Mike Johnson/MT Green Flying Circus act vs Old Joe Biden and The Democrats in the House and Senate getting ready to face off later this year for POTUS and control over the reigns of power here in the Greatest Country in the world. Or……you can sit back in the cheap seats and vote for some unknown nerd with a Chinaman‘s chance of winning.

I know which path you will take and I admit I’ve voted for some real losers too in total disgust with the two main candidates. This year I will enthusiastically support Joe Biden and every other candidate with the huevos to publicly call Donald Trump a crooked ass hole who should be locked up in an insane asylum.

My reason is this. Biden may be kind of a more of the same type guy and the Democrats are pretty mamby pamby bunch. However this new brand of GOP imbeciles with King of the Ass Holes Donny leading the parade are like nothing we have ever seen before in US politics. Any vote for him or any of his enablers in Congress is a flat out vote to turn the asylum over to the inmates.

As far as Marxists go, I think you are putting way too much emphasis on some obscure book written by a couple Jewish pseudo intellectuals back in the 1800s. I don’t see too many people parading around waving that book as a political tool these days. I see a lot more phony Christian’s waving around the KING JAMES bible saying that book should always be our guide in politics.

The moron the GOP Congress elected speaker of the house actually said the old KING JAMES was his guide to governing. Who the fvck was King James and what the hell does he have to do with the US Constitution? There’s a lot more of these King Jamesers than Commies entrenched in our government these days. And I see the Marx brothers as great Americans, far greater than Newt Gingrich, Ted Cruz or any other GOP politicians.
That’s a lot of words to simply admit, “yep, I’m going to do what I’ve always done because I am a canonical Democrat”. Go ahead. It is your birthright as an American to obey. In terms of the big picture, it doesn’t matter. We will have folks who vote for a guy who can barely walk or talk…and will be FREAKING 86 at the end of his next term…or a fat *ss maggot who can’t form a sentence that doesn’t begin with “me” or “I”.

If the requirement is to manage the decline in accordance with your palate, congrats.

Jack4freedom

Governor
That’s a lot of words to simply admit, “yep, I’m going to do what I’ve always done because I am a canonical Democrat”. Go ahead. It is your birthright as an American to obey. In terms of the big picture, it doesn’t matter. We will have folks who vote for a guy who can barely walk or talk…and will be FREAKING 86 at the end of his next term…or a fat *ss maggot who can’t form a sentence that doesn’t begin with “me” or “I”.

If the requirement is to manage the decline in accordance with your palate, congrats.
I admit no such thing nor am I compelled to do anything by anyone. I am compelled to support Biden and Democrats this time around because the alternative is completely insane and as un American as it gets. And I really could give two shits what you or anyone else thinks about it. This year it’s a total no brainer to me. A standard Democrat vs a total maniac Commie tool and people actually trying to govern vs a bunch of people looking to get their noses up Trumps ass. Clear as nght and day.