• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Hur Report

Zam-Zam

Senator
The BidenBesties™ are no different than the MAGAts when it comes to trying to defend their woefully flawed preferred candidate.

Joe Biden was the right guy for 2020. He's not the right guy for 2024. It really is that simple.
The thing is, both sides have their delusional zealots...We see it on this very forum on a daily basis. If you suggest to one of them their candidate is flawed, they are launched into a tizzy, which invariably ends up with a tantrum launched at the other candidate. It's both predictable and amusing.

It's pretty obvious we have two incredibly flawed candidates this time around, but the party subservients can only detect the warts on one of them.

It is wonderfully entertaining.

:)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The thing is, both sides have their delusional zealots...We see it on this very forum on a daily basis. If you suggest to one of them their candidate is flawed, they are launched into a tizzy, which invariably ends up with a tantrum launched at the other candidate. It's both predictable and amusing.

It's pretty obvious we have two incredibly flawed candidates this time around, but the party subservients can only detect the warts on one of them.

It is wonderfully entertaining.

:)
I can certainly agree that Biden doesn't have a great memory. Can you agree that Trump has zero claim to a moral value system or set of ethics that have any redeemable qualities?

Zam-Zam

Senator
I can certainly agree that Biden doesn't have a great memory. Can you agree that Trump has zero claim to a moral value system or set of ethics that have any redeemable qualities?
Both men are mentally deficient, ethically challenged, and not fit for high office, IMHO.

Both men.

"Poor memory"...That was as far as you'd go? Hilarious!

:D

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Both men are mentally deficient, ethically challenged, and not fit for high office, IMHO.

Both men.

"Poor memory"...That was as far as you'd go? Hilarious!

Because I have seen nothing to prove Biden has an ethics problem...certainly nothing from Comer or Jordan. @Sickofleft thinks the FD-1023 is proof. It isn't. It is hearsay. The word of an individual relaying what he says he was told by someone else.

TBLee

Governor
Despite what you think this report proves, Biden’s memory lapses don’t come anywhere near Trump’s over all ignorance and acute mental illness. The report clearly differentiated the difference between Biden’s non criminal actions and Trump’s blatant criminal activity. Biden may have some memory loss that often comes with age but Trump is a sociopathic, pathological liar narcissist who is definitely mentally unfit for any office. In his news conference Biden clearly knew exactly what he what he was saying and know exactly what he is doing as President. Like I have often said, I would rather see a younger candidate with less baggage like Harris or Newsome but compared to Trump Biden is the far superior candidate. Once again, the Republicans have shot their wad way too early. Hur, an obvious Trumper knew he had no evidence to indict Biden but for purely political reasons trashed and insulted Biden for his buddy Trump.
Jack…you can keep saying that till the cows come home. It doesn’t make it true. It is out there now, there will be no going back. Your TDS has nothing to do with the reality that President Biden is not in a good place, and honestly I feel sorry for him. It is sad that our Country is watching this unfold, when sadly….that did not have to happen.
I don’t give two shits if Trump is there at election time. That will NOT change the fact that our current President is struggling on a daily basis, and Americas is quickly losing confidence in his ability to do HIS job.

Colorforms

Senator
The report concludes that Biden committed no crimes. That’s the bottom line. Your buddy Zam did not cite the whole report, only stuff that makes Biden look bad. “This little nugget” as he calls it. A half a page out of 388 pages. When the whole report is made public I will read it. Right now Laura Ingraham and a couple lying ass holes are lying and exaggerating about that report knowing that most of their viewers have never read anything but comic books which takes them weeks to complete. Fox kick ass night time line up is all over this like stink on a monkey. Newt Gingrich is already calling for Biden’s immediate resignation. They are all giddy over in Fox Trumplandia! Another real BLOCKBUSTER!!! I can’t wait to see Sean and Jesse Watters tonight. This is HUGE!!
Actually, that's not what the report says at all. It says that what Biden did was criminal, but since he's not cognitively functional, prosecution would be fruitless.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Trump being Biden-like update:

4D Chess: Trump Forces Judge To Grant Full Immunity After He Speaks Gibberish And Shakes Hands With The Air

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Former President Donald Trump successfully reversed a previous decision by a panel of three DC circuit judges — who rejected his claims of immunity for alleged crimes committed during his presidency — by speaking gibberish and shaking hands with invisible people.

"We can't prosecute him now," said one judge who couldn't stop thinking of Trump as an adorable old man. "Look at him; he's just a kind old grandpa. Old people don't commit crimes."

Complete satire: 4D Chess: Trump Forces Judge To Grant Full Immunity After He Speaks Gibberish And Shakes Hands With The Air | Babylon Bee

TBLee

Governor
Like you always do, Hur presented himself as some kind of neurological expert. You are both full of shit and out of line.
Hur seems to have upset you? He stated what he saw. A man who struggled with providing the dates of when he was Vice President, as well as when his son died. And then we have this week. Our current President believes he had conversation with two dead leaders, and that El Sisi is the leader of Mexico. I have no doubt you WILL continue to defend Biden and believe all is well. You have said so many, many times.
I am completely fine with America deciding IF they believe Biden is capable of doing the job for another four years. Honestly, it appears it may be struggle for him to make it to the election.

Hur seems to have upset you? He stated what he saw. A man who struggled with providing the dates of when he was Vice President, as well as when his son died. And then we have this week. Our current President believes he had conversation with two dead leaders, and that El Sisi is the leader of Mexico. I have no doubt you WILL continue to defend Biden and believe all is well. You have said so many, many times.
I am completely fine with America deciding IF they believe Biden is capable of doing the job for another four years. Honestly, it appears it may be struggle for him to make it to the election.
Hur ???From the DOJ???...They are weaponized and partisan.Their opinion means nothing

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yep and Victor Orbahn is President of France and Nikki Hayley is responsible for 1-6-21 too. It’s a wash TB. Trump sticks his foot in his mouth more than Biden ever thought of it.

Then we get down to the reports regarding the 92 felony counts Trump is out on bail for, the sexual assault and defamation of a woman whose pussy he grabbed because she let him…..The $300 million in fraud against the state of New York and the indictments about TRUMP handling of classified documents vs Biden’s handling of them.

There are pages and pages in this Hur report you love so much which clearly point out why Biden was not charged and why Trump was charged. You musta missed all that stuff. So did the kick ass evening line up on Fox News. Tucker hasn’t commented on it yet because he is busy over in Russia being Vlad Putin’s fluff boy, sent by Donny.

Joey may be a bit of a gaffe machine and has admitted it in the past. Trump on the other hand is a misogynistic, narcissistic, criminal ass hole who is a danger to America. It looks like those will be our choices in 2024.

My hope is that our economy keeps improving, Ukraine gets the funding they need to expel Russia, our congress passes needed funding and legislation regarding the border and Trump and all the scum in Congress who take orders from this ass hole are voted the hell out for good. That is my positive vision for the future of this great country.

TBLee

Governor
Yep and Victor Orbahn is President of France and Nikki Hayley is responsible for 1-6-21 too. It’s a wash TB. Trump sticks his foot in his mouth more than Biden ever thought of it.

Then we get down to the reports regarding the 92 felony counts Trump is out on bail for, the sexual assault and defamation of a woman whose pussy he grabbed because she let him…..The $300 million in fraud against the state of New York and the indictments about TRUMP handling of classified documents vs Biden’s handling of them.

There are pages and pages in this Hur report you love so much which clearly point out why Biden was not charged and why Trump was charged. You musta missed all that stuff. So did the kick ass evening line up on Fox News. Tucker hasn’t commented on it yet because he is busy over in Russia being Vlad Putin’s fluff boy, sent by Donny.

Joey may be a bit of a gaffe machine and has admitted it in the past. Trump on the other hand is a misogynistic, narcissistic, criminal ass hole who is a danger to America. It looks like those will be our choices in 2024.

My hope is that our economy keeps improving, Ukraine gets the funding they need to expel Russia, our congress passes needed funding and legislation regarding the border and Trump and all the scum in Congress who take orders from this ass hole are voted the hell out for good. That is my positive vision for the future of this great country.
Not one single word you have said in regards to Trump has anything to do with the current situation regarding President Biden. This is what you do Jack. You rely on your TDS to somehow excuse President Biden’s obvious current issues.
You without a doubt ignore the obvious mental decline of Biden. You have numerous times left very negative remarks about me in regards to my sharing my personal experiences with dealing with elderly cognitive issues in Seniors. Even though I clearly have said….I am not an “expert” you criticize my every comment.
So now….there are others who clearly see what I have been seeing for a long time in regards to Biden, and now…..you are critical of them as well., Perhaps its time for you to realize that Biden, indeed has cognitive issues. I know you will continue on your
Trump is bad” rampage instead of actually looking at what is happening with our leader and chief. Just so you know….it IS possible to do both, but sadly I don’t think you have it in you to do so.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Not one single word you have said in regards to Trump has anything to do with the current situation regarding President Biden. This is what you do Jack. You rely on your TDS to somehow excuse President Biden’s obvious current issues.
You without a doubt ignore the obvious mental decline of Biden. You have numerous times left very negative remarks about me in regards to my sharing my personal experiences with dealing with elderly cognitive issues in Seniors. Even though I clearly have said….I am not an “expert” you criticize my every comment.
So now….there are others who clearly see what I have been seeing for a long time in regards to Biden, and now…..you are critical of them as well., Perhaps its time for you to realize that Biden, indeed has cognitive issues. I know you will continue on your
Trump is bad” rampage instead of actually looking at what is happening with our leader and chief. Just so you know….it IS possible to do both, but sadly I don’t think you have it in you to do so.
Maybe you can’t read but I have said a lot of words in defense of President Biden and the issues he is facing both domestically and in foreign affairs we face right now. I am also quite aware that many are saying that Biden is mentally incompetent to be President. I’ve heard that stuff over and over since 2019. I disagree with those assertions and have said that from the start. No matter how many times you, Sean Hannity, or this Hur guy say it, I disagree.

However you are more concerned with any comparisons between these two very human and very flawed individuals who will apparently be running against each other for POTUS. What you call TDS is actually grave concern for OUR country. I know what’s up and what’s coming. A head up battle between Trump and Biden. I have noticed that you and many other have never posted one thread regarding the disgusting verdict against Trump,(leading Republican Candidate for POTUS) for assaulting and defaming that woman in NY. No comment, right. But any news accusing Biden and his family….There you are chipping in your two cents or leading the charge. What’s up with that? You ok with Trump assaulting women, stealing documents, inciting riots?

TBLee

Governor
Maybe you can’t read but I have said a lot of words in defense of President Biden and the issues he is facing both domestically and in foreign affairs we face right now. I am also quite aware that many are saying that Biden is mentally incompetent to be President. I’ve heard that stuff over and over since 2019. I disagree with those assertions and have said that from the start. No matter how many times you, Sean Hannity, or this Hur guy say it, I disagree.

However you are more concerned with any comparisons between these two very human and very flawed individuals who will apparently be running against each other for POTUS. What you call TDS is actually grave concern for OUR country. I know what’s up and what’s coming. A head up battle between Trump and Biden. I have noticed that you and many other have never posted one thread regarding the disgusting verdict against Trump,(leading Republican Candidate for POTUS) for assaulting and defaming that woman in NY. No comment, right. But any news accusing Biden and his family….There you are chipping in your two cents or leading the charge. What’s up with that? You ok with Trump assaulting women, stealing documents, inciting riots?
But Jack…..you refuse to truly look at Biden, and where he is at. You were not even capable of opening up a discussion in regards to that factual issue. Please go back and read your response. Seriously. Go back and read it.
I am not defending Trump, and have not done so. And I have even asked you many time to show where you believe I have defended him, and you have been unable to do so. I don’t feel that has anything to do with THE discussion of President Biden and his cognitive issues. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other, and the fact that you are unable to understand that is very obvious. You seem not capable of having a discussion about Biden WITHOUT referring to Trump. Why is that?? Seriously, take some time and think about that.