• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Hur Report

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I admit no such thing nor am I compelled to do anything by anyone. I am compelled to support Biden and Democrats this time around because the alternative is completely insane and as un American as it gets. And I really could give two shits what you or anyone else thinks about it. This year it’s a total no brainer to me. A standard Democrat vs a total maniac Commie tool and people actually trying to govern vs a bunch of people looking to get their noses up Trumps ass. Clear as nght and day.
As opposed to “last time around” or the time before, or the time before, or the time before.

No dice, Jack. You are a lifer adherent. As is your right.

Jack4freedom

Governor
As opposed to “last time around” or the time before, or the time before, or the time before.

No dice, Jack. You are a lifer adherent. As is your right.
I voted for Ross Perot, John Anderson, Bill Weld, Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul in a GOP primary in the past and even a couple Libertarians whose names I can not even remember. I am a lifetime adherent to voting for whoever I think the best candidate with an actual chance to win is. Then living in California where my vote didn’t really count I threw out a few protest votes for guys with no chance. This time there is one candidate I really like and his opponent is a total idiot and a criminal to boot. I proudly support support Biden and will vote against anybody who carried water for him.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I voted for Ross Perot, John Anderson, Bill Weld, Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul in a GOP primary in the past and even a couple Libertarians whose names I can not even remember. I am a lifetime adherent to voting for whoever I think the best candidate with an actual chance to win is. Then living in California where my vote didn’t really count I threw out a few protest votes for guys with no chance. This time there is one candidate I really like and his opponent is a total idiot and a criminal to boot. I proudly support support Biden and will vote against anybody who carried water for him.

TBLee

Governor
The report concludes that Biden committed no crimes. That’s the bottom line. Your buddy Zam did not cite the whole report, only stuff that makes Biden look bad. “This little nugget” as he calls it. A half a page out of 388 pages. When the whole report is made public I will read it. Right now Laura Ingraham and a couple lying ass holes are lying and exaggerating about that report knowing that most of their viewers have never read anything but comic books which takes them weeks to complete. Fox kick ass night time line up is all over this like stink on a monkey. Newt Gingrich is already calling for Biden’s immediate resignation. They are all giddy over in Fox Trumplandia! Another real BLOCKBUSTER!!! I can’t wait to see Sean and Jesse Watters tonight. This is HUGE!!
The political ramifications of this report are major. You of course, don’t see it that way. And I am not at all surprised. I have no doubt the Biden administration is in a panic this am, as they should be.
He clearly has had cognitive issues, and it appears they have only increased over the years. This report gives America yet another look into the issues. You can complain about any and all news agencies that indeed are making sure the American public know the truth, it won’t change the obvious. Biden is not mentally in a place in which he should be leading our Country.

TBLee

Governor
Clarity???..Was he indicted?.No that was the other guy,,,Did you forget?...LOL
Legally he was not indicted. BUT, this report made it clear that President Biden indeed has cognitive issues, and has had for years. Then he followed up with yet another disastrous mistake in his press conference. Rough week for him, in which he believes he spoke to two different dead leaders, and then confused the President of Mexico. Ironically the later happened in the same interview in which he stated “my memory is fine”.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The political ramifications of this report are major. You of course, don’t see it that way. And I am not at all surprised. I have no doubt the Biden administration is in a panic this am, as they should be.
He clearly has had cognitive issues, and it appears they have only increased over the years. This report gives America yet another look into the issues. You can complain about any and all news agencies that indeed are making sure the American public know the truth, it won’t change the obvious. Biden is not mentally in a place in which he should be leading our Country.
Context free quotes related to the opinion of a republican investigator are hardly worth spit.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nothing at all of interest here whatsoever. The usual, incurious, uninquisitive, human shields will be altogether unmoved. The Party is their religion. If a thing is not advantageous to The Party, that thing is not to be observed and is non-compelling.

If any statements are offered, it will be pure dismissal. “A nothingburger” or some such. More likely though is that it will be ignored.
Hur's task was to investigate the documents...why would he be asking about Joe's son?

Clearly he found nothing to call a crime, but determined to help Trump, he included comments about Joe to score points with Trump.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I guess I'm not terribly surprised that there are folks who would fall on a grenade for President Biden - that's just how some folks are.

My take is that this report is, at a minimum, embarrassing for the President, and possibly quite damaging. On the other hand, I don't know that his poll numbers could get much worse or people have even less confidence in him, so perhaps it simply confirms what folks already believe about him.

Anyway, it's out there, think of it what you will.

It's all good.

TBLee

Governor
R
I guess I'm not terribly surprised that there are folks who would fall on a grenade for President Biden - that's just how some folks are.

My take is that this report is, at a minimum, embarrassing for the President, and possibly quite damaging. On the other hand, I don't know that his poll numbers could get much worse or people have even less confidence in him, so perhaps it simply confirms what folks already believe about him.

It's all good.
I agree with you that this report (and the subsequent rushed press conference after) will more than likely confirm what many have suspected regarding his mental health. And it is out there, and America can take what they want out of it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

It's all good.
I am not surprised that a guy who was desperately trying to find something to score points with Trump would add comments into a report on documents the claim that Biden couldn't remember the day his son died.

Jack4freedom

Governor
R
I agree with you that this report (and the subsequent rushed press conference after) will more than likely confirm what many have suspected regarding his mental health. And it is out there, and America can take what they want out of it.
Despite what you think this report proves, Biden’s memory lapses don’t come anywhere near Trump’s over all ignorance and acute mental illness. The report clearly differentiated the difference between Biden’s non criminal actions and Trump’s blatant criminal activity. Biden may have some memory loss that often comes with age but Trump is a sociopathic, pathological liar narcissist who is definitely mentally unfit for any office. In his news conference Biden clearly knew exactly what he what he was saying and know exactly what he is doing as President. Like I have often said, I would rather see a younger candidate with less baggage like Harris or Newsome but compared to Trump Biden is the far superior candidate. Once again, the Republicans have shot their wad way too early. Hur, an obvious Trumper knew he had no evidence to indict Biden but for purely political reasons trashed and insulted Biden for his buddy Trump.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Legally he was not indicted. BUT, this report made it clear that President Biden indeed has cognitive issues, and has had for years. Then he followed up with yet another disastrous mistake in his press conference. Rough week for him, in which he believes he spoke to two different dead leaders, and then confused the President of Mexico. Ironically the later happened in the same interview in which he stated “my memory is fine”.
Like you always do, Hur presented himself as some kind of neurological expert. You are both full of shit and out of line.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I am not surprised that a guy who was desperately trying to find something to score points with Trump would add comments into a report on documents the claim that Biden couldn't remember the day his son died.
I just can't figure out how Trump tricked Biden into confusing Merkel with Kohl, etc. etc.

Joe Biden is likely as sharp as a marble.

:D

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I just can't figure out how Trump tricked Biden into confusing Merkel with Kohl, etc. etc.

The BidenBesties™ are no different than the MAGAts when it comes to trying to defend their woefully flawed preferred candidate.

Joe Biden was the right guy for 2020. He's not the right guy for 2024. It really is that simple.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Biden is obviously shuffling conversation. Did he ever meet with Kohl or Mitterand? Probably.

Who tricked Trump into thinking the British had an airforce in 1776? Could it have been Tim Apple or Marilyn Lockheed?

Special Counsel Robert Hur's 388page report of Joe Biden's mishandling of classified documents yielded this little nugget:

In his interview with our office, Pres. Biden's memory was worse. He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended ("if it was 2013 - when did I stop being Vice President?"), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began ("in 2009, am I still Vice President?"). He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died. And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him. Among other things, he mistakenly said he "had a real difference" of opinion with General Karl Eikenberry, when, in fact, Eikenberry was an ally whom Pres. Biden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama.

Make of that what you will.
Hur did not bring criminal charges, or suggest Biden resign, because nobody wants to see Kamala Harris in the oval office.

Cognitive Issues???..Says who ?The lawyer?...Is he a doctor?