• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

“There's a sucker born every minute” - P.T. Trump teases perp walk for a 2nd day

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Hundreds of votes in each polling place? The polling places are attended by people from both parties. Where were the poll watchers while this was happening?

So this would require thousands of poll workers in polling places in hundreds of precincts, looking up voter records from the poll books to make sure those voters had not voted absentee....oops, How would they know? Absentee ballots are counted after all in person ballots. So you and your pals forge hundreds of ballots in your precinct and not one single one of them collides with an absentee vote?
There were no Republicans at my polling place and I live in an affluent suburb. The idea that city and suburban voting is equally overseen by both parties is a myth. I told you, the only "poll watcher" I encountered was an elderly Asian woman who when I asked her "how do I know my vote counted?" She replied "it's in there." I persisted - "but how do I know it counted for the candidates for whom I voted, there was no confirmation on the screen or a receipt?" She replied (more forcefully this time) "it is IN there" (pointing to the trash can below the scanner).

Middleview: "nothing to see here, move along..."

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Hmmm, that explains a lot about why you US lefties are so pissed off all the time.
Sorry, Luke, your description more aptly fits the repubs.
If you want to look at some of the immorality within the political parties, it's best you take a good look at Trump and those extremist leaders still supporting Trump's big lies.
Angry mobs instigated by lies on Jan. 6 from those you still defend.

Raoul_Luke

Sorry, Luke, your description more aptly fits the repubs.
If you want to look at some of the immorality within the political parties, it's best you take a good look at Trump and those extremist leaders still supporting Trump's big lies.
Angry mobs instigated by lies on Jan. 6 from those you still defend.
Trump and the Republicans aren't the ones acting like:

Frankenstein (7/8) Movie CLIP - The Torch-Wielding Mob (1931) HD - YouTube

Chasing Trump and the "insurrectionists." Angry mobs always feel that they are just responding rationally to the "threat" to their "village."

TBLee

Governor

Chasing Trump and the "insurrectionists." Angry mobs always feel that they are just responding rationally to the "threat" to their "village."
IF Trump is not the nominee the left is going to have to do better than building all they have around January. And if he isn’t the nominee they will have to change their strategy. It will be interesting.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!

There's a law in place to assure our constitution is protected. Breaking that oath/law is supposed to be punishable.

From Advocating Overthrow of Government

Federal law specifically prohibits any individual from accepting or holding any position (including elected office) in the United States Government if he advocates the overthrow of our constitutional form of government.

5 U.S.C. 7311 (1):

“An individual may not accept or hold a position in the Government of the United States of the government of the District of Columbia if he (1) advocates the overthrow of our constitutional form of government…”

5 U.S.C. 7311 (foavc.org)

TBLee

Governor
There's a law in place to assure our constitution is protected. Breaking that oath/law is supposed to be punishable.

Federal law specifically prohibits any individual from accepting or holding any position (including elected office) in the United States Government if he advocates the overthrow of our constitutional form of government.

5 U.S.C. 7311 (1):

“An individual may not accept or hold a position in the Government of the United States of the government of the District of Columbia if he (1) advocates the overthrow of our constitutional form of government…”

From what I am seeing, those who did break the law are being punished. It would have been nice if more of those who broke the law during the riots had been held accountable for their actions.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
From what I am seeing, those who did break the law are being punished. It would have been nice if more of those who broke the law during the riots had been held accountable for their actions.
True, many are now in jail, a great number of those pled guilty.
Those leaders who went along and supported Trump's big lie are the ones needing to be removed. Violating their oaths should be punishable.

TBLee

Governor
True, many are now in jail, a great number of those pled guilty.
Those leaders who went along and supported Trump's big lie are the ones needing to be removed. Violating their oaths should be punishable.
That can be done when votes are cast. As for “violating their oaths”, let’s be honest…most politician’s do that. That‘s just one of the reasons it is important to get out and vote.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

5 U.S.C. 7311 (1):

The 78 politicians caught breaking the STOCK ACT by Insider Trading should be indicted
Few politicians honor their Oath and all that see Trump in the mirror need look behind it for the whole problem. As for Lies Biden told the biggest one when he said his family didn't get any Chinese money and these post of how Great our economy is are Lies

A US debt crisis will arrive sooner as banking turmoil hits the economy and federal revenue, strategist says (msn.com)

We're in deep doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There were no Republicans at my polling place and I live in an affluent suburb. The idea that city and suburban voting is equally overseen by both parties is a myth. I told you, the only "poll watcher" I encountered was an elderly Asian woman who when I asked her "how do I know my vote counted?" She replied "it's in there." I persisted - "but how do I know it counted for the candidates for whom I voted, there was no confirmation on the screen or a receipt?" She replied (more forcefully this time) "it is IN there" (pointing to the trash can below the scanner).

Ask your local RNC why they didn't have any poll watchers there.
Did you see anyone with a screw driver taking the back panels off?

If that had happened, would the hand recount match the machine count?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Thousands of people were prosecuted for the riots of 2020.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

sorry - BS story in my book - we don't have trash cans under the voting machines in our district.......c'mon man get better !

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Did you ask that woman working at the polling place if she was a democrat? I find it hard to believe that your pollling place only had one poll worker and no partisan poll watchers. We now vote almost entirely absentee in Colorado, but the last time I voted in person there were probably 10 workers at the elementary school where we voted.

Since your credibility is in the toilet...my money is on the truth being some distance from your account.

If all ballots in your precinct went into a trash can, tell us what county and precinct did you vote in? We should be able to get the numbers on who voted there.

Last edited:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
That can be done when votes are cast. As for “violating their oaths”, let’s be honest…most politician’s do that. That‘s just one of the reasons it is important to get out and vote.
Are you able to see the irony in your reasoning? If all politicians are assumed to always be violating their oaths, how is voting going to prevent it from occurring over and over?

Since you nonchalantly say, all politicians do that to be honest.

That why we need to make sure those violating their oaths are held accountable (dems and repubs).

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
The 78 politicians caught breaking the STOCK ACT by Insider Trading should be indicted
Few politicians honor their Oath and all that see Trump in the mirror need look behind it for the whole problem. As for Lies Biden told the biggest one when he said his family didn't get any Chinese money and these post of how Great our economy is are Lies

A US debt crisis will arrive sooner as banking turmoil hits the economy and federal revenue, strategist says (msn.com)

We're in deep doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
There's lots of finger pointing and law breakers in D.C. I agree. The average person wouldn't be able to get away with some of their illegal activities. Justice/accountability should be the same for everyone.

The writer summed up the debt crisis quite well in his piece in his last few paragraphs.

"Chances of not getting a deal in a timely way are low. We're probably going to get a deal. But those chances are uncomfortably high even though they're low," he said. "The longer this goes on, the more chance there is of a mistake that somebody drops the ball between the administration and Capitol Hill."

In addition, any legislation to address the banking crisis could also be attached to a bill to lift the debt ceiling, Gardner added, further complicating efforts to avoid a historic default.

Some ideas that lawmakers have raised include expanding the level of deposits that the FDIC will guarantee and tightening regulatory oversight on banks.

"It's very hard to predict, but what you can predict is that lawmakers are going to look at that debt-ceiling bill as the way to get their agenda through," he said.

With neither party conceding to the other, Gardner thinks that stock market volatility will force Congress to reach a deal on the debt ceiling, noting that a similar standoff in 2011 was resolved as investors began realizing that a default could actually occur.

"That volatility in the market is what really forced Congress to finally act," he said. "A lot of times it's market action, market pressure that gets Washington to act."

Raoul_Luke

There's lots of finger pointing and law breakers in D.C. I agree. The average person wouldn't be able to get away with some of their illegal activities. Justice/accountability should be the same for everyone.

The writer summed up the debt crisis quite well in his piece in his last few paragraphs.

"Chances of not getting a deal in a timely way are low. We're probably going to get a deal. But those chances are uncomfortably high even though they're low," he said. "The longer this goes on, the more chance there is of a mistake that somebody drops the ball between the administration and Capitol Hill."

In addition, any legislation to address the banking crisis could also be attached to a bill to lift the debt ceiling, Gardner added, further complicating efforts to avoid a historic default.

Some ideas that lawmakers have raised include expanding the level of deposits that the FDIC will guarantee and tightening regulatory oversight on banks.

"It's very hard to predict, but what you can predict is that lawmakers are going to look at that debt-ceiling bill as the way to get their agenda through," he said.

With neither party conceding to the other, Gardner thinks that stock market volatility will force Congress to reach a deal on the debt ceiling, noting that a similar standoff in 2011 was resolved as investors began realizing that a default could actually occur.

"That volatility in the market is what really forced Congress to finally act," he said. "A lot of times it's market action, market pressure that gets Washington to act."
Do you even have a clue about what causes "market volatility?'