• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Whose capitol is it anyways?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You don't have a "civil right" to barge into any official place of government business.
1. Yes, they forced their way in. They broke down police barriers and used those barriers as weapons. They broke windows and doors. They attacked police officers with weapons. Over 100 policemen had to have medical care.
One had a heart attack after being tazed a number of times.

2. They smeared feces on the walls.
3. They stole items from congressional offices.
4. They roamed the halls calling for Mike Pence to be hanged.
5. They came equipped with zip tie handcuffs. Was that so they could restrain members of congress and force them to listen?

They had the chance to have their voices heard. It was called an election. Their guy lost and lost in a landslide. The evidence that Trump and his team offered of a stolen election has been trashed. Judges in over 60 lawsuits decided there was no verifiable proof of his allegations. None. Even judges he appointed couldn't go along.
You mean "barge in" like this?

Jack Posobiec on Twitter: "Is this officer waving the people inside? https://t.co/20MX0uR0fC" / Twitter

And who is this guy:

Thomas Massie on Twitter: "I just played this video for AG Merrick Garland. He refused to comment on how many agents or assets of the federal government were present in the crowd on Jan 5th and 6th and how many entered the Capitol. https://t.co/lvd9n4mMHK" / Twitter

Why isn't he in custody? Because he was working for the FBI? MMMMmmmmm, could be...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
unreal...what do you think you've proven? I don't know who the guy in the video you say is an FBI agent is. Do you?

The other video you think shows police waiving people in?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
They were denied entry when others have been let in. They broke in and once inside did little violence. Had they been allowed inside after going through security likely nothing would have happened.
That is Flat out fabrication. They were a violent mob. They broke in and destroyed...visited violence on others

God of War

Governor
That is Flat out fabrication. They were a violent mob. They broke in and destroyed...visited violence on others
ha ha.

They were violent breaking into their capitol. A capitol that should have been opened and allowed them in after going through a security check. Entry and exit counts would have allowed the capitol police to the control the number inside at any given point in time. Once inside it was clear the protestors were peaceful. They had no fire, spray paint, guns, nor other BLM/Antifa tactic on hand. They actually showed reverence for the place for the most part. Nothing would have happened inside if they had been treated like citizens of the U.S.

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
unreal...what do you think you've proven? I don't know who the guy in the video you say is an FBI agent is. Do you?

The other video you think shows police waiving people in?
Sure looks like it to me. As for the guy - HE'S an "insurrectionist" - why isn't he in custody? For the same reason the FBI operatives who were leaders in the Whitmer "kidnapping" aren't? Probably, almost certainly.

God of War

Governor
@PhilFish

If anyone of the protestors had waved a gun in the air brandishing it about, we would have seen it on security camera or smartphone clips. How do you carry out an insurrection meant to overthrow the government without a single gun?

The Sixers were patriots trying to stop a stolen election from being validated. What else would you expect after the Supreme Court abrogated its duty and refused to hear the case of a number of states brought against Pennsylvania regarding the election?

God of War

Governor
Sure looks like it to me. As for the guy - HE'S an "insurrectionist" - why isn't he in custody? For the same reason the FBI operatives who were leaders in the Whitmer "kidnapping" aren't? Probably, almost certainly.
Whatever that guy was the vast number of people there were peaceful protestors. Some lead a violent break-in to their own capitol and demanded answers for a stolen election. If they had been let in peacefully the evidence suggests there would have been no violence. What violence there was outside and inside may well have been instigated in whole or in part by government operatives as you say. I'm inclined to believe that at least some of it was.

God of War

Governor
You know what else is true @PhilFish ? This time and all prior times the patriots, very much unlike Antifa/BLM, did not wear masks (note that long before Covid Antifa wore their masks). I think that from here on out masks will be worn even by patriots because of the vitriol, hate, and severe political consequences incurred by the truth and honesty required to be bare faced.

I hope for their sakes the patriots don't remain naive in this day and age and face their advesaries equally masked. They are not liked as you've made clear. I think its because you focus on those who are easy to despise and overlook the large number of decent people involved.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
ha ha.

They were violent breaking into their capitol. A capitol that should have been opened and allowed them in after going through a security check. Entry and exit counts would have allowed the capitol police to the control the number inside at any given point in time. Once inside it was clear the protestors were peaceful. They had no fire, spray paint, guns, nor other BLM/Antifa tactic on hand. They actually showed reverence for the place for the most part. Nothing would have happened inside if they had been treated like citizens of the U.S.
That would have been nice if they had been lined up like ordinary visitors to the Capitol. Which they were not. Again you're peddling complete bullshit.

What they were was a violent mob intent on destruction. Which in fact is what turned out. Not because they got puffy because they weren't allowed into their capital. But because they were there for a reason, to be violent. And they were

Your attempts to recast it now are really pathetic. They should reference for the capital like a slob artist shooting on a crucifix. They don't deserve their capital. At the moment what they deserve is trial and jail

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
@PhilFish

If anyone of the protestors had waved a gun in the air brandishing it about, we would have seen it on security camera or smartphone clips. How do you carry out an insurrection meant to overthrow the government without a single gun?

The Sixers were patriots trying to stop a stolen election from being validated. What else would you expect after the Supreme Court abrogated its duty and refused to hear the case of a number of states brought against Pennsylvania regarding the election?
I didn't say anything about overthrowing the government. You're waffling all over the place.

The sixers were a bunch of deranged fat loads, got up ahead of steam because they think they own everything in the country, you know this is our America and all that kind of bluster. Nobody aggravated anything, a bunch of deranged idiots, pissed off that their candidate lost, when berserk at the Capitol. They weren't trying to stop shit because nothing was stolen. They were just mad so they made up some shit, like you're making up shit here, and it resulted in their storming the capital.

Now we are waiting their trial, presumed sentencing of some kind and that'll be that. They'll remain fat loads who think that the election was stolen, but not much anybody can do about their deranged thinking

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You know what else is true @PhilFish ? This time and all prior times the patriots, very much unlike Antifa/BLM, did not wear masks (note that long before Covid Antifa wore their masks). I think that from here on out masks will be worn even by patriots because of the vitriol, hate, and severe political consequences incurred by the truth and honesty required to be bare faced.

I hope for their sakes the patriots don't remain naive in this day and age and face their advesaries equally masked. They are not liked as you've made clear. I think its because you focus on those who are easy to despise and overlook the large number of decent people involved.
No they'll wear masks in future because they're big fat pussies just like the masked antifa people, who countenanced in their planning that going around destroying things is okay. It's not. Eventually decent people will beat those [Unwelcome language removed] thugs back into the dark