• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why are lesbians so pro abortion?

EatTheRich

President
Nope. The SAME mentality of killing babies was used to kill Jews. And it came from the SAME twisted Eugenics mind. Margaret Sanger.
View attachment 71786
View attachment 71787

Same thing. Same monstrous mentality.
If Sanger was the cartoon villain you pretend she was, you wouldn’t need these fake quotes to attack her.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nope. The SAME mentality of killing babies was used to kill Jews. And it came from the SAME twisted Eugenics mind. Margaret Sanger.
View attachment 71786
View attachment 71787

Same thing. Same monstrous mentality.
1. Sanger never said those things....making shit up doesn't help your argument.

Contacted by Reuters, Ellen Chesler, a Margaret Sanger's biographer ( here ) said “with certainty” that the quote circulating on social media was fabricated.

2. Are you actually saying a pregnant woman seeking an abortion is a nazi?

EatTheRich

President
Yeah...not buying it. '

Why do you think Sanger’s Foundation gave the first Margaret Sanger award to Martin Luther King, during Sanger’s life and at a time when most white people were openly opposed to him? Why do you think King, in accepting the award, spoke of the close affinity between her work and his?

Colorforms

Senator
Why do you think Sanger’s Foundation gave the first Margaret Sanger award to Martin Luther King, during Sanger’s life and at a time when most white people were openly opposed to him? Why do you think King, in accepting the award, spoke of the close affinity between her work and his?
I really don't much care. Her history is that of a racist who promoted eugenics to purify races. How the left chooses to white wash it is no concern of mine.

Apparently you defend that too. I'm shocked. :D

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I really don't much care. Her history is that of a racist who promoted eugenics to purify races. How the left chooses to white wash it is no concern of mine.

You've been answered with evidence that the quotes were false.

reason10

Governor
1. Sanger never said those things....making shit up doesn't help your argument.

Contacted by Reuters, Ellen Chesler, a Margaret Sanger's biographer ( here ) said “with certainty” that the quote circulating on social media was fabricated.

2. Are you actually saying a pregnant woman seeking an abortion is a nazi?
Sanger DID say all those things and much worse. You've already lost that argument and you sound like a child. She was the great promoter of Eugenics, which is precisely what the Holocaust is based on. Just because your education never went beyond days of watching The View doesn't mean facts do not exist. Facts don't care about your feelings. Just like you can't somehow spin the fact that Joe is the worst and most incompetent president of all time, you can't spin the fact that Sanger was a monster, responsible for the murder of six million Jews and at least twice that many BABIES.

EatTheRich

President

No, I don’t defend her for sharing the views shared by nearly all white Americans of her time. What I do defend is the points on which she broke with the racist, sexist majority.

EatTheRich

President
Sanger DID say all those things and much worse. You've already lost that argument and you sound like a child. She was the great promoter of Eugenics, which is precisely what the Holocaust is based on. Just because your education never went beyond days of watching The View doesn't mean facts do not exist. Facts don't care about your feelings. Just like you can't somehow spin the fact that Joe is the worst and most incompetent president of all time, you can't spin the fact that Sanger was a monster, responsible for the murder of six million Jews and at least twice that many BABIES.
She was a fellow traveler on the huge eugenics bandwagon. Much less influential in promoting eugenics than for example William Randolph Hearst, Henry Ford, or any number of others who were far more important to the development of today’s right than Sanger was to the development of today’s abortion rights movement.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I've proven through links to experts she did not.

reason10

Governor
I've proven through links to experts she did not.
You have never linked to any experts. You don't know any. You linked to fellow Holocaust deniers, since it is relatively simple to create a site on the internet,.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
And anyone who would try to rehabilitate the image of that monster is either incredibly stupid or is a monster himself/herself.

Give it up. You lost this argument a long time ago.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You have never linked to any experts. You don't know any. You linked to fellow Holocaust deniers, since it is relatively simple to create a site on the internet,.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
And anyone who would try to rehabilitate the image of that monster is either incredibly stupid or is a monster himself/herself.

Give it up. You lost this argument a long time ago.
You have ignored two posts from two different posters showing that quote was a lie.

reason10

Governor
You have ignored two posts from two different posters showing that quote was a lie.
It doesn't matter how many idiot left wingers want to try to change history. Facts are facts and they don't care about your feelings.
The original Eugenics arose from Charles Darwin's The Descent Of Man. Frances Galton interpreted that text and created the junk science Eugenics, which led to forcible sterilization of black women and the Holocaust in Nazi Germany.
(How does it feel to know your wonderful atheist Charles Darwin helped touch off the murder of six million Jews?)
Sanger was a part of the Eugenics movement, and ALL those things she said were one hundred percent true. Your pro BABY KILLING side of the aisle wants to pretend that monster never lived and that six million Jews really weren't murdered after all, because they are ALL linked to the same mentality that produced Planned Parenthood.

You can line up as many uneducated idiot left wingers you want, (obviously they have all the time in the world because they don't have jobs) and quote any LIE source. The facts remain the facts, and facts don't care about your feelings.

You have LOST this argument. Move on.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It doesn't matter how many idiot left wingers want to try to change history. Facts are facts and they don't care about your feelings.
The original Eugenics arose from Charles Darwin's The Descent Of Man. Frances Galton interpreted that text and created the junk science Eugenics, which led to forcible sterilization of black women and the Holocaust in Nazi Germany.
(How does it feel to know your wonderful atheist Charles Darwin helped touch off the murder of six million Jews?)
Sanger was a part of the Eugenics movement, and ALL those things she said were one hundred percent true. Your pro BABY KILLING side of the aisle wants to pretend that monster never lived and that six million Jews really weren't murdered after all, because they are ALL linked to the same mentality that produced Planned Parenthood.

You can line up as many uneducated idiot left wingers you want, (obviously they have all the time in the world because they don't have jobs) and quote any LIE source. The facts remain the facts, and facts don't care about your feelings.

You have LOST this argument. Move on.
I pointed out the lie. My source was an expert on Sanger. What is your source?

reason10

Governor
I pointed out the lie. My source was an expert on Sanger. What is your source?
You just lied. NONE of your faux sources are experts on Sanger. And I have produced MANY diverse sources in this forum since this monster's name first came up. Just like you might have neglected to do your homework back in the third grade before dropping out, you won't get away with neglecting it here. The truth is here. It is your responsibility to accept the truth.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You just lied. NONE of your faux sources are experts on Sanger. And I have produced MANY diverse sources in this forum since this monster's name first came up. Just like you might have neglected to do your homework back in the third grade before dropping out, you won't get away with neglecting it here. The truth is here. It is your responsibility to accept the truth.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

So Ellen Chesler..who wrote a biography of Sanger is not an expert. Who is the source for the quote?

reason10

Governor

So Ellen Chesler..who wrote a biography of Sanger is not an expert. Who is the source for the quote?

A fellow liberal writes about a fellow liberal. Gee!

Meanwhile, the EXPERTS have correctly identified that racist fascist monster.

You have the reliable links. It's not my fault if you are too fukking childish to accept the facts.

1659978361680.png

1659978400868.png

middleview

President
Supporting Member
A fellow liberal writes about a fellow liberal. Gee!

Meanwhile, the EXPERTS have correctly identified that racist fascist monster.

You have the reliable links. It's not my fault if you are too fukking childish to accept the facts.

View attachment 71805

View attachment 71806
You've provided no links to any credible source to claim that quote was accurate...what ever else you have to say about Sanger is not the issue.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Doesn't make sense.

1. Lesbians are never going to be in a position to need an abortion. (Yes, ACDC types might, but I'm talking straight ahead Holland Dykes.)

2. Yes, a lesbian can be artificially inseminated. Two dykes want a kid, so they can raise the kid to be a queer. I get that. So why would a lesbian go to all that expense to get pregnant and then do the scrape and suck thing?
This one recognizes that lesbians can get pregnant, but then can’t understand why a pregnant lesbian might want an abortion. Or why lesbians (and some men) want women to have the right to get an abortion even if they can’t get pregnant themselves. Just not quick on the uptake.