• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Woke?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Pence said he did not have the constitutional authority to reject electors. You then posted this.

Pence is a complete hack, so I'd discount anything he had to say, even if he wasn't in a position to potentally benefit from burying Trump.
Apparently, you think that is inconsistent...how?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Contact your congressman...see if you can schedule an investigation into this...

Even though you say you think impropriety should be investigated....you never seem to call for investigations into republicans.
If you recall, I did on this very thread.

protectionist

Governor
s

The love for mankind doesn't start with Christianity.

It starts with the heart.

You have to stop and ask yourself why you need to kiss ass,

Are you that weak?
All these assinine suppositions quite possibly emanate from CRT lunacy being taught, and absorbed. Hope you get deprogrammed.

Also, for all those who keep harping the idiotic BS line tht CRT is only in graduate schools, this link is for you >>

Detransitioning rally turns violent when Antifa shows up, participants left 'afraid' to speak out: organizer (msn.com)

Note this paragragh >>

"Friday said her own daughter became a detransitioner after beginning to question her gender in seventh grade following a sex education class. The girls had been asked to pick from a spectrum of genders and an array of sexual identities, she said."

In addition >> "When she found out, Friday said she faced pushback from the school when she complained, and that Child Protective Services was called on her "after I told [the school] to go screw themselves."

So the administrators were fully in on it, not just the teachers,

write on

Senator
All this assinine suppositions quite possibly emanate from CRT lunacy being taught, and absorbed. Hope you get deprogrammed.

Also, for all those who keep harping the idiotic BS line tht CRT is onky in graduate schools, this link is for you >>

Detransitioning rally turns violent when Antifa shows up, participants left 'afraid' to speak out: organizer (msn.com)

Note this paragragh >>

"Friday said her own daughter became a detransitioner after beginning to question her gender in seventh grade following a sex education class. The girls had been asked to pick from a spectrum of genders and an array of sexual identities, she said."
You can't keep anyone form wanting to be ignorant.

The word 'whitewash' comes to mind.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
All these assinine suppositions quite possibly emanate from CRT lunacy being taught, and absorbed. Hope you get deprogrammed.

Also, for all those who keep harping the idiotic BS line tht CRT is only in graduate schools, this link is for you >>

Note this paragragh >>

In addition >> "When she found out, Friday said she faced pushback from the school when she complained, and that Child Protective Services was called on her "after I told [the school] to go screw themselves."

CRT is not about gender....

Spamature

President
Yes it is, despite all your leftist media programming to the contrary. You're so MISinformed, that you don't even know what we're talking about here.

This was all covered earlier see Post # 48 for your CRT education + this >>

Seattle sued by former employee for anti-white discrimination | Washington | thecentersquare.com
Let me explain some of CRT by having you explain this.

Why do you think you right wingers try to scapegoat Mexicans for the fentanyl epidemic that affects mostly whites and call call for treatment, but when it was crack you blamed blacks for the problem and punished them directly with harsh sentencing and never once blame the problem on any other outside nations or people.

If you can understand and explain that, then you might have the potential to understand CRT.

Give it a try.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Note this paragragh >>

Your earlier post lumped a bunch of videos together as if they are all about CRT. They are not. Many are about LGBTQ issues, some are about mandatory mask requirements. CRT is about legislation that has embedded barriers to equality in our country and is being taught to people in law school. Many laws were implemented as far back as pre-Civil War....and are still in effect. Highly likely that the laws are there simply because of inertia, not out of intent. These issues are not being covered in grade school or high school.

EatTheRich

President
Hunter, a drug and sex addicted f*ck up being paid millions for...what, exactly?
We need a special prosecutor to look into it - where there is smoke there is fire.
They probably offered Hunter the job in an unsuccessful attempt to corruptly influence the U.S. to stop its efforts to get Shokin fired.

protectionist

Governor
You can't keep anyone form wanting to be ignorant.

The word 'whitewash' comes to mind.
It is obvious that you are suffering from a severe case of pathogenic liberalitis. You exhibit an abundance of scam mentality, consistent with the Russian collusion hoax, the Ukraine babblings, the gold star Muslim father, the McCain ruse, and other such leftist failures, and the 2020 election fraud, which resulted in the further increase of Trump popularity. I shall now prescribe your cure and rehabilitation methodology.

You are to go to the city of the name of a conservative (Republican preferably) US president, and your purification will take place there. I will suggest, Lincoln, Nebraska, or Monroe, New York. Upon your arrival, you will approach the first lake you see, and drink some of the water. Then, you must jump in the lake, with all your liberal clothes on, and swim for one minute. Don't worry, they don't have alligators there.

You then will come out and walk around in the sunshine to dry off, and you must pick a conservative apple from a conservative apple tree, and eat it. This will purify your internal organs and extinguish any liberalism festering there. A conservative apple a day keeps the leftist contamination away.

Upon encountering a roadside stand selling Trump relection paraphenalia, you must buy everything they are selling. You will wear a MAGA hat, a Trump/Pence 2020 banner diagonally across your chest, and at least 50 Trump relection campaign buttons.

You then will spend a week going house to house, hunting down illegal aliens, and reporting them to ICE, for which you will receive a gold medal, which you will sell to a pawn shop, and then buy more Trump paraphenalia. You will then find a wooden soapbox, stand on it, and make speeches to whomever will listen, proclaiming your support for nationwide bans on Islam, sanctuary cities, gun-free zones, homosexuality, and 3rd world immigration.

You will furthermore sing the national anthem, while holding a large American flag in one hand, and holding your hand over your heart with the other. After this, your purification from the disease of liberalism will be complete in its first stage. You will them come back and report to me for further doctor's orders. 1678949031220.png

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Your earlier post lumped a bunch of videos together as if they are all about CRT. They are not. Many are about LGBTQ issues, some are about mandatory mask requirements. CRT is about legislation that has embedded barriers to equality in our country and is being taught to people in law school. Many laws were implemented as far back as pre-Civil War....and are still in effect. Highly likely that the laws are there simply because of inertia, not out of intent. These issues are not being covered in grade school or high school.
The post you quoted REFUTED you. (liberals do the strangest things) maybe you never read it,... This time READ IT >>

Note this paragragh >>

This is ONE case out of thousands, whereby parents from all across America, went to school bords complaining about the CRT they saw on their kids' computers, in their kids' bedrooms.

I don't need to have you talk to me about the leftwing BS about CRT, "law school", history, and all the other mush they are feeding you on CNN et al. Yeah, I know what they say. :rolleyes:

protectionist

Governor
With Shokin as the source? Right. So the accusation comes from the guy who got fired. Why was the IMF also holding up loans and demanding Shokin be fired?
And that's what all that information FROM THE US STATE DEPT, you are going to narrow it all down to 1 guy (Shokin), huh ?...when it comes from a variety of sources.

I call this a >> 1678949775505.png