• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Greece struggles to find creditors

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Anthropology is bull shit?
He meant your narrow view of anthropology. As it is, I tend to agree with both views since both, although narrow, are true; we do better working together, but our history has been a struggle for limited resources. Still, that doesn't explain your hatred of Jews nor Americans.

Your claim that Britons lived in peace until "invaders" showed up is as big a crock of BS as the belief that Native Americans were living in peace until the Britons showed up. Tribes warred on each other in both regions until a bigger "tribe" showed up to war on them.

He meant your narrow view of anthropology. As it is, I tend to agree with both views since both, although narrow, are true; we do better working together, but our history has been a struggle for limited resources. Still, that doesn't explain your hatred of Jews nor Americans.

Your claim that Britons lived in peace until "invaders" showed up is as big a crock of BS as the belief that Native Americans were living in peace until the Britons showed up. Tribes warred on each other in both regions until a bigger "tribe" showed up to war on them.
I didn't say Britons lived in peace until --- I said 'where I live'

Nonetheless, wherever you live, the comment remains true in regards to human history and human behavior.
It doesn't --- what we are taught and what we recorded in History is of the changes - not so much of the stability - and how life goes on no matter who is in Power.

"Living in peace with invaders" is.... bending over for them out of terror is not "living in peace".
Not really, it was/is still in some cases more an exchange of cultures than anything else -- for most. Though neither Coca-cola nor McDonald's has done the World much good.

Uh-huh..... not really. :cool: You ever been involved in an invasion, either side? Because I have, and I stand by what I posted.
Modern invasions have taken us back to the habits of the more barbaric of the some Ancient ways --- Now the intent is to destabilize and cause Chaos --- stealing resources for Corporate without any moral obligations to those who stand in your way --- History is older than what was written, you only think of that which pertains to American History, America being particularly partial to War and the destruction of the hated Older Civilizations-

Most people have done and will and do live in peace, War is not their choice.

freyasman

Senator
Modern invasions have taken us back to the habits of the more barbaric of the some Ancient ways --- Now the intent is to destabilize and cause Chaos --- stealing resources for Corporate without any moral obligations to those who stand in your way --- History is older than what was written, you only think of that which pertains to American History, America being particularly partial to War and the destruction of the hated Older Civilizations-

Most people have done and will and do live in peace, War is not their choice.
http://www.fredoneverything.net/Soldier.shtml
People are still people, and war is still war.

http://www.fredoneverything.net/Soldier.shtml
People are still people, and war is still war.
You are looking at it from a soldiers perspective always --- no matter what, that can't be taken out of you and that is forever your view point.

Without doubt, more usually the 'Barbaric' Tribes ( within which we have to now count the US, I am sorry to say) but sometimes those from Civilization, for varying reasons, did wipe out whole peoples and or towns and villages --- though until quite recently it was the smaller percentage of War casualties who were civilians, civilians adapted, took on the new and imparted the old ---

It is difficult to condense the whole of History into a post or two, especially for one who is not an Historian - just a amateur - but no matter how terrible or not any new regime was or is most people live within it and in peace with it and each other -- It is the few who make War not the many and for their own gain.

I forget who it was now, an old/ancient soldier, who thought no soldiers should go home after War, that when they did/do they take with them all the horrors of it, thus tainting the innocents they went to War to protect and keep innocent in the first place --- to me now it seems the Ptb are purposefully tainting their innocents and that this is our greatest foe - a foe within.

freyasman

Senator
You are looking at it from a soldiers perspective always --- no matter what, that can't be taken out of you and that is forever your view point.

Without doubt, more usually the 'Barbaric' Tribes ( within which we have to now count the US, I am sorry to say) but sometimes those from Civilization, for varying reasons, did wipe out whole peoples and or towns and villages --- though until quite recently it was the smaller percentage of War casualties who were civilians, civilians adapted, took on the new and imparted the old ---

It is difficult to condense the whole of History into a post or two, especially for one who is not an Historian - just a amateur - but no matter how terrible or not any new regime was or is most people live within it and in peace with it and each other -- It is the few who make War not the many and for their own gain.

I forget who it was now, an old/ancient soldier, who thought no soldiers should go home after War, that when they did/do they take with them all the horrors of it, thus tainting the innocents they went to War to protect and keep innocent in the first place --- to me now it seems the Ptb are purposefully tainting their innocents and that this is our greatest foe - a foe within.
All I'm looking for is another investment.

freyasman

Senator
59"]Lol -- how much do ya wanna spend darlin'?[/QUOTE]
Lol.... you would leave me broke, darlin'. In more ways than one. :D

59"]Lol -- how much do ya wanna spend darlin'?
Lol.... you would leave me broke, darlin'. In more ways than one. :D[/QUOTE]

Ah no, that wouldn't do at all xxx

Actually I'm a bit passed it myself ;)

But, seriously, do you really want to buy property abroad? Is anywhere safe now? Economically wise I mean.

freyasman

Senator
Lol.... you would leave me broke, darlin'. In more ways than one. :D

But, seriously, do you really want to buy property abroad? Is anywhere safe now? Economically wise I mean.[/QUOTE]
I always heard that the best time to buy was when there was blood in the streets. I probably should have picked up some property in Damascus awhile back.

But, seriously, do you really want to buy property abroad? Is anywhere safe now? Economically wise I mean.
I always heard that the best time to buy was when there was blood in the streets. I probably should have picked up some property in Damascus awhile back.[/QUOTE]

It would be a while before it would have brought you home any bacon, I suspect.

I never really was into buying property, I should have done but ------------ now if I had the chance again, I would just buy Land at home.

freyasman

Senator
I always heard that the best time to buy was when there was blood in the streets. I probably should have picked up some property in Damascus awhile back.
It would be a while before it would have brought you home any bacon, I suspect.

I never really was into buying property, I should have done but ------------ now if I had the chance again, I would just buy Land at home.[/QUOTE]
It's a long-term investment. My first house was bought on a 30 year mortgage, and it is now a rental property, but for a property purchased strictly as an investment, I would go with a 15 year mortgage and get it paid off. Then it would be bringing in money when I'm too old to go out and earn. Between a couple or 3 income streams like that, plus my military pension and disability, I should be able to support my self when I'm past working age.