• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I was going to respond to

Wahbooz

Governor
Days question about banning someone, but apparently I'm not allowed to since there was no reply box for any comment. I do not like the piece of dog shite, but I wouldn't call for his banning. Nor would I say everyone is entitled to their opinion, as if certain kinds of name calling is acceptable. Since no one took him to task, over his ethnic slurs inspite of the rules, I simply put him on ignore. I would say anyone here is free to do the same if they choose. Just my opinion.

Days

Commentator
Days question about banning someone, but apparently I'm not allowed to since there was no reply box for any comment. I do not like the piece of dog shite, but I wouldn't call for his banning. Nor would I say everyone is entitled to their opinion, as if certain kinds of name calling is acceptable. Since no one took him to task, over his ethnic slurs inspite of the rules, I simply put him on ignore. I would say anyone here is free to do the same if they choose. Just my opinion.
Apparently the rules are no longer enforced. Cuz this guy stomps all over the rules and laughs about it. Jen said he was just posting his opinions, I guess jen has forgotten the rules also. What happened to this place?

meanwhile the fun with MrMike continues...

MrMike said:
Oh lordy... your mental density challenges that of a black hole.

;)
that's not an answer, that's a dodge. It also is why I said you need to be banned. You are flagrantly breaking the rules with most of your posts. Personal attacks on posters instead of posting argument. hate speech against muslims, thread jacking, you don't miss much. And you haven't displayed any kind of smarts where I would say all that behavior is wrapped up in a style of sorts, its just a bunch of bad mouthing from a know-nothing.

When you post that innocent home owners deserve to die because they are muslim... which is what you are saying... that's hate speech. the mods need to wake up and ban you, and I will bring it back up.

Wahbooz

Governor
This is why I put this nutjob on ignore, there is nothing of substance comes from his/her keyboard. It's nothing but trash and ethnic slurs. To me that is not an opinion, but a dodge. If you ban a piece of crap like that, they just come back with another nic. Ignore them and they'll die out.

I thought it was interesting that I could not respond to your TP.

Days

Commentator
they locked the thread... and moved it to this "trash heap"

I never received any e-mail explaining that. That used to be a given around here... I guess not any more.

Wahbooz

Governor

I never received any e-mail explaining that. That used to be a given around here... I guess not any more.
Life goes on. Do as I do, ignore that POS.

Jen

Senator
Apparently the rules are no longer enforced. Cuz this guy stomps all over the rules and laughs about it. Jen said he was just posting his opinions, I guess jen has forgotten the rules also. What happened to this place?
I don't believe I have forgotten any rules at all.
Cardinal rule that all moderators go by is that posters must have a fairly thick skin (so not all insults are deleted) and the less moderating the better.

If a board is purged of anything that might possibly be in poor taste or might hurt someone's feelings............you quickly get a crappy board that is quite possibly worse than if you leave every inappropriate word intact.

And you are aware, aren't you, that I am not a moderator.

Jen

Senator

E-mails were never sent to explain that sort of thing, Days.
It is assumed most posters can readily see what went wrong.

Days

Commentator
I don't believe I have forgotten any rules at all.
Cardinal rule that all moderators go by is that posters must have a fairly thick skin (so not all insults are deleted) and the less moderating the better.

If a board is purged of anything that might possibly be in poor taste or might hurt someone's feelings............you quickly get a crappy board that is quite possibly worse than if you leave every inappropriate word intact.

And you are aware, aren't you, that I am not a moderator.
you used to be a moderator, and I dont see where a moderator ever spoke up... who locked the thread? what the heck am i posting in 'trash heap" for? I know i shouldn't be asking you, but whoever is whacking this one around is hiding.

Days

Commentator
E-mails were never sent to explain that sort of thing, Days.
It is assumed most posters can readily see what went wrong.
No, when a thread was locked and moved by a mod, I remember getting e-mails by the mod who did it and they explained why.

Days

Commentator
you used to be a moderator, and I dont see where a moderator ever spoke up... who locked the thread? what the heck am i posting in 'trash heap" for? I know i shouldn't be asking you, but whoever is whacking this one around is hiding.
It isn't terribly flattering to be moved to "trash heap". The mod who did this should owe up to it.

Wahbooz

Governor
Interesting.

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Recently, perhaps in the changing of the guard, or the political climate, or I don't know what, but this board has begun to descend into the free for all environment that many of us had intended to leave behind when we joined here at PJ.

So, I thought perhaps was a good time to remind us all of the rules for posting here at PJ. Here is the link back to the Introductions forum where these are written out. But, I placed some particular emphasis on the items that are being repetitively abused here lately.

Name calling, baiting/trolling and top post call outs are running rampant. As are Top Post Call Outs. This is everyone's official warning. Infractions which result in automatic suspensions will be happening on each instance going forward.

If you can't calling the top poster an idiot or moron or otherwise insulting them - MOVE ON. Post about the topic or don't post. Post which amount to a few lines telling the poster they are "such an idiot" will be deleted and infractions given. That is a post about the poster not the TOPIC. Posts that are about the poster, your individual perceptions of the poster, their posting history, their intelligence level, their latent racisim, their sexual orientation will not be permitted and have actually not ever really been allowed per the Introductions page.

https://www.politicaljack.com/forums/...cal-Jack-Rules

I hope that this reminder fosters a better posting environment than we have been experiencing of late.

Thank you all, particularly the Mods for their dedication and time, to making this a better place to be.

connie

I'll remember that in the future when someone uses an ethnic slur, and then cries because I said something they didn't like.

Jen

Senator
It isn't terribly flattering to be moved to "trash heap". The mod who did this should owe up to it.
I agree and I think the messages should go out if a post is locked and moved to the trash heap.
If you got them then it was a short-lived experiment and not while I was moderating. I would have done it and I said I would when I was there, but most moderators just don't feel they have the time.

Days

Commentator
Interesting.

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Recently, perhaps in the changing of the guard, or the political climate, or I don't know what, but this board has begun to descend into the free for all environment that many of us had intended to leave behind when we joined here at PJ.

So, I thought perhaps was a good time to remind us all of the rules for posting here at PJ. Here is the link back to the Introductions forum where these are written out. But, I placed some particular emphasis on the items that are being repetitively abused here lately.

Name calling, baiting/trolling and top post call outs are running rampant. As are Top Post Call Outs. This is everyone's official warning. Infractions which result in automatic suspensions will be happening on each instance going forward.

If you can't calling the top poster an idiot or moron or otherwise insulting them - MOVE ON. Post about the topic or don't post. Post which amount to a few lines telling the poster they are "such an idiot" will be deleted and infractions given. That is a post about the poster not the TOPIC. Posts that are about the poster, your individual perceptions of the poster, their posting history, their intelligence level, their latent racisim, their sexual orientation will not be permitted and have actually not ever really been allowed per the Introductions page.

https://www.politicaljack.com/forums/...cal-Jack-Rules

I hope that this reminder fosters a better posting environment than we have been experiencing of late.

Thank you all, particularly the Mods for their dedication and time, to making this a better place to be.

connie

I'll remember that in the future when someone uses an ethnic slur, and then cries because I said something they didn't like.
yeah, I saw that too... and then they protect a skinhead who's calling for genocide of all muslims and tossing personal insults at posters like they was confetti. And I'm not liberal or conservative, I was just appalled at what the guy was posting at me.

Wahbooz

Governor
yeah, I saw that too... and then they protect a skinhead who's calling for genocide of all muslims and tossing personal insults at posters like they was confetti. And I'm not liberal or conservative, I was just appalled at what the guy was posting at me.
Not once did the piece of crap make an attempt to make a cognitive response to me, they were nothing but one ethnic slur after another, so I just ignored him or her. It's quite obvious when someone can not debate, they resort to this kind of tactic.

Days

Commentator
I agree and I think the messages should go out if a post is locked and moved to the trash heap.
If you got them then it was a short-lived experiment and not while I was moderating. I would have done it and I said I would when I was there, but most moderators just don't feel they have the time.
If you don't mind me saying; it appears the place has gone downhill. I see posters making posts just calling each other names and I mean one word posts... when you don't enforce the rules, it goes to pot pretty fast.

Days

Commentator
Not once did the piece of crap make an attempt to make a cognitive response to me, they were nothing but one ethnic slur after another, so I just ignored him or her. It's quite obvious when someone can not debate, they resort to this kind of tactic.
white trash neo-nazi, low life. comes here to take a dump on everyone. And when I ask why the POS isn't banned they toss my thread in the trash heap and don't even answer.

Jen

Senator
If you don't mind me saying; it appears the place has gone downhill. I see posters making posts just calling each other names and I mean one word posts... when you don't enforce the rules, it goes to pot pretty fast.
I have no idea what system is being used now.
I feel the moderators have been responsive enough most of the time, but I turn things in when they don't seem right to me. We are the moderators' eyes and if we don't alert them, then they can't do their jobs.

MrMike

Bless you all
It's because you whine while you do the very thing you try to accuse me of. Look at this post of yours. Look at the names and references you make towards me. You really need to reassess your situation and drop your emotionally driven obsession. You lost an argument with me in a post. Whining about banning to try and recover is just weak. You lost in a thread subject. Get over it...

Au revoir. ;)

white trash neo-nazi, low life. comes here to take a dump on everyone. And when I ask why the POS isn't banned they toss my thread in the trash heap and don't even answer.