• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is this a prelude to civil war?

So all the intel and information from Britain first is wrong? You don't have Moslem only areas?You don't have Moslems patrolling English towns imposing Shitria law?
In parts of the North and in parts of Luton yes - The Eastend of London too - I too am and always was against Multiculturalism - but I do not blame the Poles, Bulgarians, Pakistanis and Africans for coming here - I blame the politicians.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
In parts of the North and in parts of Luton yes - The Eastend of London too - I too am and always was against Multiculturalism - but I do not blame the Poles, Bulgarians, Pakistanis and Africans for coming here - I blame the politicians.
So it is true. All it takes is a foothold and you've lost your country to outsiders. When are you going to start wearing a Burka?

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
can this rift ever heal? Crybaby, temper-throwing leftists won't be happy until this country really falls apart, and we'll kill each other faster than ever in modern history...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/swarming-crowds-and-hostile-questions-are-the-new-normal-at-gop-town-halls/2017/02/10/376ddf7c-efcc-11e6-b4ff-ac2cf509efe5_story.html?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.d7f63ec0aaed
They can ruin their lives by being arrested or injured in a violent rally but thats all that will happen.

95% of americans are moving on with their lives and won't be affected by these snowflakes.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
They can ruin their lives by being arrested or injured in a violent rally but thats all that will happen.

95% of americans are moving on with their lives and won't be affected by these snowflakes.
Your insults will be ignored...The majority of Americans will stand against Trump...You can sit on the sidelines and watch

Spamature

President
Your insults will be ignored...The majority of Americans will stand against Trump...You can sit on the sidelines and watch
I don't understand how people can think that the country would be okay with having a mentally unstable, narcissistic, racist who lies every single time he speaks to public lead the country.

That is just too much to ask for from rationale human beings.

This thing won't last. It will not. 3 weeks in and the country is turning into a mad house and they want to pretend everything is fine.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
I don't understand how people can think that the country would be okay with having a mentally unstable, narcissistic, racist who lies every single time he speaks to public lead the country.

This thing won't last. It will not. 3 weeks in and the country is turning into a mad house and they want to pretend everything is fine.
Much of the world is up in arms over trump..Who is becoming the most hated man on the planet, you pretty much have to be in a coma to claim 95% of Americans are "going on with their lives"....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What you have to realize is that this is NOT some spontaneous disagreement with the landslide Trump victory. This is a CRIME taking place.

If I paid a couple of kids $20 to go to your car and smash all the windows out, I'd be guilty of destruction of property. If I paid those kids $100 to find you and beat the crap out of you or kill you, I'd be guilty of either aggravated battery or murder.

Those riots are nothing more than a CRIME committed by the last NAZI on the planet: George Soros. He needs to be arrested and brought to justice. He is committing thousands of counts of terrorism, vandalism, destruction of property, aggravated battery and murder.

There is NOTHING spontaneous about a bunch of animals who have been paid to tear the country up.

Maybe the National Guard should be given orders to use deadly force on any rioters who will not immediately stand down.

Shoot about 100 of those animals, and the rest will quickly get the message.
What a surprise...another fact free post from reason10. Do you have any evidence that Soros is paying people to break the law?

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member

Everything is just fine. We may not agree with everything a president does but it isn't the end of the world like you are painting it. Very sad thing to do is root against your country and find problems where there are none. But you do have a right to do that. The protests are often well funded so it should be a positive for the economy unless they turn violent for absolutely no reason. I am willing to bet not one person here on PJ has been affected by a single policy so far.

Spamature

President
Everything is just fine. We may not agree with everything a president does but it isn't the end of the world like you are painting it. Very sad thing to do is root against your country and find problems where there are none. But you do have a right to do that. The protests are often well funded so it should be a positive for the economy unless they turn violent for absolutely no reason. I am willing to bet not one person here on PJ has been affected by a single policy so far.
I am not saying its the end of the world. I am saying the Trump admin will not last. I am rooting for the country. What I am not doing is pretending this nonsense going on is normal. It amazes me that people can even try to pretend this is normal for purely partisan reasons or in hopes they'll make money out or off of it. That to me is shameful.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I am not saying its the end of the world. I am saying the Trump admin will not last. I am rooting for the country. What I am not doing is pretending this nonsense going on is normal. It amazes me that people can even try to pretend this is normal for purely partisan reasons or in hopes they'll make money out or off of it. That to me is shameful.
I have no dog in the fight. I haven't seen anything that has happened since Trump became president as not normal or as nonsense.

Conway should be reprimanded for her commercial.

Spicer should be made fun of for his defense of the crowd size.

Trump should be made fun of because he tweets about meaningless things.

Flynn should be removed from the cabinet if he lied about his phone call with Russia.

But none of that is earth shattering.

A pause on immigration from countries that either hate us or have no government where we can send intelligence officers because its too dangerous to vet incoming immigrants is not something I would endorse but isn't something anyone here should be worried about.

Jen

Senator
I have no dog in the fight. I haven't seen anything that has happened since Trump became president as not normal or as nonsense.

Flynn should be removed from the cabinet if he lied about his phone call with Russia.

A pause on immigration from countries that either hate us or have no government where we can send intelligence officers because its too dangerous to vet incoming immigrants is not something I would endorse but isn't something anyone here should be worried about.
I totally agree with each thing you have said here.
I don't know why some people are making a big deal about any of them.
Oh.
Yes.
I guess I do know.
Hillary lost the election and they just can't deal with it.

Spamature

President

Crowd size and Ivanka's clothing line were HIS assertions not theirs. Yet you want to pretend Conway and Spicer are at fault ? Why ? Neither of them started that idiocy. Conway and Spicer are only trying to serve the infantile persona of their boss. Who went around talking about it at every meeting he had. He still talks about crowd sizes to other world leaders like some kind of nut.

He is the most powerful man in the world who could if he wished end human life on Earth. What he says is NEVER meaningless.

It was reported before there ever was a public statement by anyone that those calls were recorded by intelligence services. If I knew it. Trump knew it. Pence knew it. And Flynn knew it. Yet all three of them lied about the call. They lied in concert about something that was public knowledge.

You're blowing that off like you're blowing off his daily incessant lying that borders on mental illness. No you can not pretend this is normal. All you can says is the crazy hasn't effected yet affected you personally. But them again this is only week 3 out of 205. This will not last the other 202 weeks.

Last edited:

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Crowd size and Ivanka's clothing line were HIS assertions not theirs. Yet you want to pretend Conway and Spicer are at fault ? Why ? Neither of them started that idiocy. Conway and Spicer are only trying to serve the infantile persona of their boss. Who went around talking about it at every meeting he had. He still talks about crowd sizes to other world leaders like some kind of nut.

He is the most powerful man in the world who could if he wished end human life on Earth. What he says is NEVER meaningless.

It was reported before there ever was a public statement by anyone that those calls were recorded by intelligence services. If I knew it. Trump knew it. Pence knew it. And Flynn knew it. Yet all three of them lied about the call. They lied in concert about something that was public knowledge.

You're blowing that off like you're blowing off his daily incessant lying that borders on mental illness. No you can not pretend this is normal. All you can says is the crazy hasn't effected yet affected you personally. But them again this is only week 3 out of 205. This will not last the other 202 weeks.
Its going to be a long 205 weeks for you.

Mental illness and lies are all in your head. He does have a huge ego though.

He does pick the biggest number in the room and tends to exaggerate like many business people do. But those are not lies so far. Or maybe you have expanded the meaning of lie. Not sure.

Good luck on keeping sane for the next 205 weeks. I feel for you.

Spamature

President
Its going to be a long 205 weeks for you.

Mental illness and lies are all in your head. He does have a huge ego though.

He does pick the biggest number in the room and tends to exaggerate like many business people do. But those are not lies so far. Or maybe you have expanded the meaning of lie. Not sure.

Good luck on keeping sane for the next 205 weeks. I feel for you.
Lies are in my head ?

WATCH: 19 lies the Trump administration told this week

No it won't be a long 205 weeks. Because I am telling you this will not last that long.

Also remember they had the FBI also lie about Flynn's call as well.

FBI reviewed Flynn's calls with Russian ambassador but found nothing .

Last edited: