• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So we have...ahem...ULTRA TRUTHFUL JAMES COMEY....( snicker ) Telling us

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
yeap and for that he needed (past tense) to be fired by Obama ...

after opening an investigation on Benedict Donald and firing Comey in part because of said investigation Benedict Donald obstructed justice.

Hate America, support the conservative cult k?
FBI says dem/libs are lying and your problem is

Jen

Senator
That is exactly it.
The issue is them..........Democrats..........Leftists............. they are STILL having a tantrum and looking more and more pathetic with every word they utter.

Boca

Governor
You're half right. I'll concede that. He should have been fired. If Trump was gonna do it then it shoulda been done in January or early February at the latest. If Trump was being truthful when he said how long he had been thinking about it,even he knew Comey needed to go long before he did it.
Your boy should have fired him the day he overstepped his authority as an investigator and called a press meeting to illegally reveal factual evidence in a federal investigaion.

Why didn't Obama do that?

Days

Commentator
And in your position of authority on the matter....how much time would Comey have to report it? Until we see the memo we will not know if he was seeking advice on the steps necessary to report to the AG or not.
huh? Comey was fired by his superiors for poor job performance. The AG and Deputy AG asked Trump to fire him. Those were his bosses.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your boy should have fired him the day he overstepped his authority as an investigator and called a press meeting to illegally reveal factual evidence in a federal investigaion.

Why didn't Obama do that?
probably because Comey had so much on boy Θ.........he couldn't fire him

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Was that before or after the election? Seriously. A lot of that shiite is a blur already. Been paying more attention to other stuff than politics for some months now. Enjoying family and hobbies a little more these days.

Days

Commentator
Was that before or after the election? Seriously. A lot of that shiite is a blur already. Been paying more attention to other stuff than politics for some months now. Enjoying family and hobbies a little more these days.
Ya know BD, this was the first election I ever got involved in, the first time I ever got in the mix with all these politics, and I am almost sorry I did it, politics is a great big swamp, there's not much to enjoy here. I still find it interesting because so much is happening, but it is so nasty, and the board can get nasty and who needs that?

peace,
Damian

Boca

Governor
Until we see the memo we will not know if he was seeking advice on the steps necessary to report to the AG or not.
I assume you're talking about the supposed memo that someone claiming to be in The FBI called in to the New York Times? Nothing like reporting explosive stories without verification is there. Would you agree CNN and the NYT have made no effort to abide with reporting standards since the election?

But at least the Times said they haven't seen the memo and CNN said "if it exists"; didn't stop immediate calls for impeachment though, even from some in Congress.

I don't know if anyone has actually seen this memo. More puzzling than that, I haven't heard any comments from James Comey about the story either. Perhaps he's lawyering up but I doubt it...he's certainly not stupid enough to have written such a memo himself given his recent testimony to Congress.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
huh? Comey was fired by his superiors for poor job performance. The AG and Deputy AG asked Trump to fire him. Those were his bosses.
You do realize that Trump said he thought Comey was doing a good job and then he said he was going to fire him no matter what. I also noticed where Trump requested the letter from Rosenstein.

At Trump’s request, Rosenstein last week wrote a letter that laid out the case for Comey’s firing, focused on what Rosenstein said was Comey’s improper handling of the 2016 Hillary Clinton email investigation. Initially, the White House claimed Trump fired Comey based on Rosenstein’s recommendation, though Trump later said he planned on removing the FBI director regardless.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-politics-rosenstein-senate-20170518-story.html

Days

Commentator
You do realize that Trump said he thought Comey was doing a good job and then he said he was going to fire him no matter what. I also noticed where Trump requested the letter from Rosenstein.

At Trump’s request, Rosenstein last week wrote a letter that laid out the case for Comey’s firing, focused on what Rosenstein said was Comey’s improper handling of the 2016 Hillary Clinton email investigation. Initially, the White House claimed Trump fired Comey based on Rosenstein’s recommendation, though Trump later said he planned on removing the FBI director regardless.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-politics-rosenstein-senate-20170518-story.html
Wait, I don't think Trump requested the letter from Rosenstein. Trump may have said Comey was doing a good job while still planning on firing him... that doesn't equal Trump requesting Rosenstein's letter/memo. Rosenstein may have known (and probably did) that Comey was not going to stay... I don't think anyone expected Comey to stay... but that still is not the same as Trump requesting the letter/memo Rosenstein wrote.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wait, I don't think Trump requested the letter from Rosenstein. Trump may have said Comey was doing a good job while still planning on firing him... that doesn't equal Trump requesting Rosenstein's letter/memo. Rosenstein may have known (and probably did) that Comey was not going to stay... I don't think anyone expected Comey to stay... but that still is not the same as Trump requesting the letter/memo Rosenstein wrote.
Did you read the LA Times article? It specifically says Trump requested the letter.

Days

Commentator
Did you read the LA Times article? It specifically says Trump requested the letter.
The LA Times has no credibility, they Lie like water running out a hose. What I need to see is Trump or Rosenstein saying that Trump requested the letter... the LA Times never even bothered to confirm the Comey memo exists, they will write anything, they couldn't care less if it is true, as long as it attacks Trump, they print it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The LA Times has no credibility, they Lie like water running out a hose. What I need to see is Trump or Rosenstein saying that Trump requested the letter... the LA Times never even bothered to confirm the Comey memo exists, they will write anything, they couldn't care less if it is true, as long as it attacks Trump, they print it.
When compared to sources you quote...the LA Times is Gospel.

By the way..do a search. There are a lot of sources saying that Trump requested the letter.

A White House spokeswoman initially denied that Trump asked Rosenstein for the memo, but then later said that while Trump asked Rosenstein to put his concerns in writing, it was Rosenstein who approached Trump about Comey.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/698105/trump-reportedly-asked-sessions-rosenstein-write-memos-that-led-comeys-firing

Days

Commentator
When compared to sources you quote...the LA Times is Gospel.

By the way..do a search. There are a lot of sources saying that Trump requested the letter.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/698105/trump-reportedly-asked-sessions-rosenstein-write-memos-that-led-comeys-firing
wow, you just don't seem to understand this. Let me explain it to you, okay?

First of all, the LA Times was the purest form of liberal propaganda from its inception. I know the history of the paper.

2nd, the news is fed to mainstream media by the AP = Associated Press. I have a direct link on my microsoft 10 tiles to the AP feed, I don't even bother with the mainstream media because they all are doing the same thing; they rewrite the AP feed. So, it is small wonder that "lots of sources" are repeating the same fake news from the AP... it happens every day.

3rd, your other sources did the same thing, they make the claim that Trump asked Rosenstein for the memo/letter that the AG Sessions and Deputy AG Rosenstein gave him... unsubstantiated claim, meanwhile, Trump's adviser told CNN that the AG and his deputy asked Trump to fire the guy... so who are you going to believe on this? The white house staffer who was likely in the room when the memo/letter came in - or another fabricated claim of the press? Because the press makes up lies every day about Trump. Or haven't you noticed?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
wow, you just don't seem to understand this. Let me explain it to you, okay?

First of all, the LA Times was the purest form of liberal propaganda from its inception. I know the history of the paper.

2nd, the news is fed to mainstream media by the AP = Associated Press. I have a direct link on my microsoft 10 tiles to the AP feed, I don't even bother with the mainstream media because they all are doing the same thing; they rewrite the AP feed. So, it is small wonder that "lots of sources" are repeating the same fake news from the AP... it happens every day.

3rd, your other sources did the same thing, they make the claim that Trump asked Rosenstein for the memo/letter that the AG Sessions and Deputy AG Rosenstein gave him... unsubstantiated claim, meanwhile, Trump's adviser told CNN that the AG and his deputy asked Trump to fire the guy... so who are you going to believe on this? The white house staffer who was likely in the room when the memo/letter came in - or another fabricated claim of the press? Because the press makes up lies every day about Trump. Or haven't you noticed?
A White House spokeswoman initially denied that Trump asked Rosenstein for the memo, but then later said that while Trump asked Rosenstein to put his concerns in writing, it was Rosenstein who approached Trump about Comey.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/69810...rosenstein-write-memos-that-led-comeys-firing

Days

Commentator

http://theweek.com/speedreads/69810...rosenstein-write-memos-that-led-comeys-firing
surreal...

go take 8 weeks of grammar...

then read it again for the first time!

while Trump asked Rosenstein to put his concerns in writing, it was Rosenstein who approached Trump about Comey.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
surreal...

go take 8 weeks of grammar...

then read it again for the first time!

while Trump asked Rosenstein to put his concerns in writing, it was Rosenstein who approached Trump about Comey.
The fact that Huckleberry first said..."No, Trump didn't ask for the letter"...then says "oh, ok, yes he did...but Rosenstein came to Trump with concerns".....should make you wonder just how truthful she is.

Again, Trump asked for the letter. Do you deny that? Go ahead with your "yeah but"....