• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump esclates his racism and bigotry by orchestrating a dangerous new chant at his rallies.

Putin had NOTHING to do with Trump kicking Hillary's Nazi ass. Trump just out-campaigned the bee itch.

She couldn't even beat a guy who was recorded saying "grab a pussy."

That's nothing short of amazing.
So much insecurity about the Russians help. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You're the most rabid Trump LOVER here. Get a life....he couldn't care less about you. You're wasting your life pining for the love that Kim un and Vladimir Putin already have.
Did you learn that from pining for Barry O?

reason10

Governor
I am not a fan of your lies about Omar.
She is all that and worse. She is a traitor. And IDIOTS voted for her.

And our GENIUS President has managed to link her and the other three TRAITORS with the Democrat Party. The bee itch will likely be out of office by the time President Elect Trump takes his second oath of office for the next four years.

And the House will be back in the hands of the adults.

So far, the only people the Russians helped were the Obama and Clinton.

Trump just beat the bee itch.
It's ok, we all know you are terribly insecure, just like Trump. You just need to own the fact that the Russians helped Trump win. They certainly won't help this time around if you aren't gracious for their help.

reason10

Governor
It's ok, we all know you are terribly insecure, just like Trump. You just need to own the fact that the Russians helped Trump win. They certainly won't help this time around if you aren't gracious for their help.
You don't know me. And repeating the same Nazi lie over and over again does not magically make it the truth. The Russians couldn't even get Clinton elected, and the Clinton Foundation paid Putin good money for that.

The American people elected President Trump, whether you snowflakes like it or not. He was a better candidate than the bee itch. And you probably need to see a shrink since you haven't stopped crying since he took the oath of office.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Putin had NOTHING to do with Trump kicking Hillary's Nazi ass. Trump just out-campaigned the bee itch.

She couldn't even beat a guy who was recorded saying "grab a pussy."

That's nothing short of amazing.
Yet you're in love with the guy who admits he grabs women by the p*ssy. How amazing is that?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
And you're in love with the ho who couldn't even beat this man.
Nope...Hillary is a fool. I don't love her. But she's much better than the POS you call President now. Too bad Putin had to help him. Do you think he'll do the same in 2020? I do. Trump needs him badly.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Hitler hated Jews, just like the women you are trying to defend.
Trump probably down deep hates one Jew for sure. His son in law for taking his daughter/wife away from him. Who's going to do sexual photo-ops with him now?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You don't know me. And repeating the same Nazi lie over and over again does not magically make it the truth. The Russians couldn't even get Clinton elected, and the Clinton Foundation paid Putin good money for that.

The American people elected President Trump, whether you snowflakes like it or not. He was a better candidate than the bee itch. And you probably need to see a shrink since you haven't stopped crying since he took the oath of office.
No wonder that kid is crying. What terrible parents he has letting that horrible old lecher hold their kid? They should be ashamed.

Spamature

President
When will you be showing the racism? As it stands now, Joe Biden slobbering all over his fellow DemocRAT white separatists is a much better example of racism.
Care to take a look at the votes on that issue and see which party gave more support to the anti busing side ?

I bet you don't and won't.