• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cuomo delivering excellent update on NY and in general

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I agree that his anti-gun stances would be very unpopular on a national stage and would never fly in most congressional districts around the country. However in his state and especially his home town (NYC) strict gun control laws have helped to reduce the murder rate exponentially.

Cheers
Yeah, we lived upstate a bit in Saratoga Springs. The enthusiastic anti-gun stuff doesn’t go over so well up there.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yeah, we lived upstate a bit in Saratoga Springs. The enthusiastic anti-gun stuff doesn’t go over so well up there.
I know. There are many hunters and gun enthusiasts up there and all throughout the state outside NYC. Even people in Syracuse, Binghamton, Rochester and Buffalo are pretty serious about 2nd Amendment issues. Hard core gun control statutes are a very dicey issue in New Yora State.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Governor Cuomo appears to disagree with your assertion:

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo praised the Trump administration’s efforts to handle the coronavirus outbreak on Tuesday, after initially criticizing the federal government’s response as “absurd and nonsensical.”

“His team is on it. They’ve been responsive,” Cuomo said at a press conference. “I want to say thank you.”

The Democratic governor said that he spoke to Trump on Tuesday and that the president is “100 percent sincere” in his desire to work with the state to control the virus outbreak, which has mushroomed in the U.S. over the past week.

The administration is “ready and willing to help,” Cuomo said, “especially on the hospital capacity issue.”

The governor emphasized that the New York state government “cannot meet this crisis without the resources … of the federal government.”

Complete text: https://www.nationalreview.com/news/cuomo-praises-trumps-coronavirus-response-his-team-is-on-it/
The governor emphasized that the New York state government “cannot meet this crisis without the resources … of the federal government.”
Trump won't order the federal resources....for states.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Cuomo should have watched 'Inside Edition' tonight of woman all over NYC that are using make-up samples at stores and spreading more than possibly COVID-19...………..

and advise the women how stupid that is!

Zam-Zam

Senator

It sounds like Governor Cuomo is getting everything he's asking for from the President.

Hence, the praise he offered.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The Navy Hospital ship is there or on the way...……………...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yeah, I thought he did a pretty good job. But he really doesn't have any answers. Nobody does...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Cuomo - on again. another excellent update

Keep your shit together.

Stop the spread of batshit updates and fear-mongering (my paraphrase)

It is exactly what we thought it was (covid)...

Calling adults in to play...and media.. deliver adult details and stop the spread of not only the virus..but hystrionics. my paraphrase again

facts. matter.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Translation: Yup phil, i made that shit up. got jammed up on it. and now double down on what i made up.

Quote me.... go...
You see, I remember what you posted....to undermine investigations, reports.....to let Trump off the hook every which way.
If the archive function worked here at PJ, I could pull them up to make my case. :)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You see, I remember what you posted....to undermine investigations, reports.....to let Trump off the hook every which way.
If the archive function worked here at PJ, I could pull them up to make my case. :)

zzz,,\\

go to the top right... enter any combination of your claim "everything negative about Trump is a lie, a conspiracy, fake news" add my name.. and search away,

feel free...

it works just fine

you're stuck... so you made it up #3 now.. that some archive finction doesnt work. sad stuff.

the search fucntion goes back many years. sorry to call you out on your lie again..

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
zzz,,\\

go to the top right... enter any combination of your claim "everything negative about Trump is a lie, a conspiracy, fake news" add my name.. and search away,

feel free...

it works just fine

you're stuck... so you made it up #3 now.. that some archive finction doesnt work. sad stuff.

the search fucntion goes back many years. sorry to call you out on your lie again..
I can't access "your content." It doesn't work.
For search, I'd have to type "the convoluted, obtuse Phil posts who refrains from making definitive statements." :)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I can't access "your content." It doesn't work.
For search, I'd have to type "the convoluted, obtuse Phil posts who refrains from making definitive statements." :)
you sure can. you're just cant find made up shit in there.

Phil notes your concession, that you made it up, got called on it, were offered the tools to prove it, you produced shit cause you made it up, and then attacked...

see.

sad.