• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Indictments are coming: At long last, criminal justice will catch up with Greatest Conman Donald Trump

God of War

Governor
Not a very reasonable statement by any means. Testimony is either true or false no matter what venue it is given in. See what I mean? Nobody will ever take you seriously if you make obviously false statements like that. That’s hollow rhetoric.
Of course the venue matters first and then the testimony. It is the basic foundation of our system of jurisprudence. Only a communist/fascist/nazi would dream of saying otherwise.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Of course the venue matters first and then the testimony. It is the basic foundation of our system of jurisprudence only a communist/fascist/nazi would dream of saying otherwise.
Testimony is written or oral presentation regarding facts of a case. If it is true, it’s true, if it’s false, it’s false regardless of which venue it is presented in.

Logic 101….

God of War

Governor
Testimony is written or oral presentation regarding facts of a case. If it is true, it’s true, if it’s false, it’s false regardless of which venue it is presented in.

Logic 101….
Did I say communist/fascist/nazi? I guess I should have included Democrat too.

"Honestly, mister that black man pinched my butt."
"You heard the girl. Hang the n-word high boys."

A lynch mob is the perfect representation of democracy in action. The place Democrats first practiced their version of jurisprudence in America. Quite the venue indeed. ha ha

We are an elected representative constitutional republic for a REASON.

The reason is because there are communists, fascists, nazis AND Democrats in the world.

EatTheRich

President
A fascist would say. :)

"I'm always right, and even if I'm not, we will come for you and burn down your cities, destroy your careers, and harass you until you admit I'm right"

Very 1984 of you.
Hey, I actually (tongue in cheek, of course) actually said something a fascist would say, and you accurately identified the statement as fascistic. Now if only you would recognize it as the kind of thing you effectively say all the time, and note your side’s propensity to arson, vandalism, and harassment as core tactics.

Colorforms

Senator
Hey, I actually (tongue in cheek, of course) actually said something a fascist would say, and you accurately identified the statement as fascistic. Now if only you would recognize it as the kind of thing you effectively say all the time, and note your side’s propensity to arson, vandalism, and harassment as core tactics.
LOL This is an opinion board. I give my opinion. In the vast majority of cases, I back it up with links that support my opinion.

This makes one of us.

You, on the other hand, post like you are the ultimate authority, even though nearly everything you post is on the wrong side of the truth.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Did I say communist/fascist/nazi? I guess I should have included Democrat too.

"Honestly, mister that black man pinched my butt."
"You heard the girl. Hang the n-word high boys."

A lynch mob is the perfect representation of democracy in action. The place Democrats first practiced their version of jurisprudence in America. Quite the venue indeed. ha ha

We are an elected representative constitutional republic for a REASON.

The reason is because there are communists, fascists, nazis AND Democrats in the world.
See what I mean? Your retort to my clearly stated facts are nothing but unintelligible, garbled, meaningless, non responsive bullshit. If it’s meant to be some kind of clever prose…it failed miserably..

God of War

Governor
See what I mean? Your retort to my clearly stated facts are nothing but unintelligible, garbled, meaningless, non responsive bullshit. If it’s meant to be some kind of clever prose…it failed miserably..
Jack, you are found lacking. Please step on the trap door over there. Thank you very much.

EatTheRich

President
LOL This is an opinion board. I give my opinion. In the vast majority of cases, I back it up with links that support my opinion.

This makes one of us.

You, on the other hand, post like you are the ultimate authority, even though nearly everything you post is on the wrong side of the truth.
It looks like I’ve posted with links a total of 1905 times since the Jan. 6 attacks.

That number for you is 1181.

EatTheRich

President
Typical leftie logic. You post a crap ton more than I do. It's rare that you ever link anything in your lies to me.
I have 37 posts on this thread, and 2 links, one to a reliable (fact-checked) secondary source and one to a primary source. You have 53 posts on this thread, and 2 links, one to a website run by a cult, and one to a user-edited site that clearly contradicts your claim.

I rarely post links *to you* because after the first 7 or 8 times tracking down the reference it’s not worth doing again just for you to willfully ignore the facts I’ve rubbed your face in. But as per site rules if I make a factual claim you can challenge me to support it, and I will always be able to.

Colorforms

Senator
I have 37 posts on this thread, and 2 links, one to a reliable (fact-checked) secondary source and one to a primary source. You have 53 posts on this thread, and 2 links, one to a website run by a cult, and one to a user-edited site that clearly contradicts your claim.

I rarely post links *to you* because after the first 7 or 8 times tracking down the reference it’s not worth doing again just for you to willfully ignore the facts I’ve rubbed your face in. But as per site rules if I make a factual claim you can challenge me to support it, and I will always be able to.
awwwww My heart bleeds for you.

This coming from someone who is ignoring my link as "a cultist website"

You obviously own no mirrors.

EatTheRich

President
The opinion of a flaming hypocrite means nothing to me. Especially after you were proven wrong again about border patrol whipping illegals. It's amazing that I can literally count on you being on the wrong side of any issue.
“Proven wrong”? The video says otherwise. It is not my “opinion” that the Washington Times is owned by the Unification Church which practices mass marriage to assigned partners and believes Jesus was resurrected as a Korean man in the 20th century and that his widow, the “True Mother,” and descendants are Heaven-ordained to rule the whole planet. It is my opinion that that qualifies them as a cult, and it seems you disagree. That is your prerogative.

Colorforms

Senator
“Proven wrong”? The video says otherwise. It is not my “opinion” that the Washington Times is owned by the Unification Church which practices mass marriage to assigned partners and believes Jesus was resurrected as a Korean man in the 20th century and that his widow, the “True Mother,” and descendants are Heaven-ordained to rule the whole planet. It is my opinion that that qualifies them as a cult, and it seems you disagree. That is your prerogative.
The investigation, just like any probe into any issue that you consider yourself a superior source of information, shows that you, as usual, are full of crap.

Literally, if you say something is one thing, I can count on the exact opposite being true.

EatTheRich

President
The investigation, just like any probe into any issue that you consider yourself a superior source of information, shows that you, as usual, are full of crap.

Literally, if you say something is one thing, I can count on the exact opposite being true.
You mean the investigation where the CBP “investigated” themselves and found that their agents used excessive force?

Colorforms

Senator
You mean the investigation where the CBP “investigated” themselves and found that their agents used excessive force?
oooo foul language. That's certainly worse than whipping people.

OMG you really can't skulk away gracefully. Gotta admire you pushing through the embarrassment though.