• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

She's Back

Spamature

President
Trump says he tells the truth too - Just like you just said about yourself.

And he treats women he doesn't like the way you do.

And you even modeled your avatar after him.

You're practically Trump.
I have shown where both Trump and Huckabee are both liars.
You show me where I have lied.

When Trump didn't like his wife.
She said he beat and raped her.
I have never done that.

My avatar is a reminder, just like yours.
I don't want you MAGA folks to ever forget Trump.

In your post, you're the one doing exactly what he does.
You're modeling his behavior with your false comparison of me to him.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I have shown where both Trump and Huckabee are both liars.
You show me where I have lied.

When Trump didn't like his wife.
She said he beat and raped her.
I have never done that.

My avatar is a reminder, just like yours.
I don't want you MAGA folks to ever forget Trump.

In your post, you're the one doing exactly what he does.
You're modeling his behavior with your false comparison of me to him.
Everyone lies. You are no different.

You will continue to do Trump-like things. And he will continue to live rent-free in your head. You can embrace it or run from it, it makes no difference. You have become that which you rail against.

It's all good.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Soi back to her failed rebuttal, yet again that dem plant wrote that speech that the majority of voters is scratching their head saying what is she ranting on about - she did forget Hunter's laptop though. As I said before, she was difficult to watch speak.

TBLee

Governor
Soi back to her failed rebuttal, yet again that dem plant wrote that speech that the majority of voters is scratching their head saying what is she ranting on about - she did forget Hunter's laptop though. As I said before, she was difficult to watch speak.
I didn’t find her difficult to watch. No more so than Biden. They both did what Politicians do. Of course your inability to see that is not surprising.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I didn’t find her difficult to watch. No more so than Biden. They both did what Politicians do. Of course your inability to see that is not surprising.
His remote must have been broke

Spamature

President
Everyone lies. You are no different.

You will continue to do Trump-like things. And he will continue to live rent-free in your head. You can embrace it or run from it, it makes no difference. You have become that which you rail against.

It's all good.
He's a painful reminder of winger folly, isn't he ?
No pain, no gain.
That's why I do it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I have the same proof that lefty has that Donald Trump was helped by Russia.
So none. Got it. But you are accusing Biden of accepting a bribe. I only suggested that the accumulated circumstantial evidence of Russia TRYING to help Trump motivated an investigation.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hilary? Really?

You have to feel a little angst in defending her against other right wing liars and nutjobs, am I right?

Relax
As the link stated

Negative, I don't care much for right wingers and especially belly crawling left wingers

write on

Senator
As the link stated

Negative, I don't care much for right wingers and especially belly crawling left wingers
Again, how does Hilary play into the discussion?

"Negative, I don't care much for right wingers and especially belly crawling left wingers"

One thing I can give Trump credit for is that he has exposed the right wing on their hypocrisy after the fact that they fawned all over him when he was running in 2016.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Again, how does Hilary play into the discussion?

"Negative, I don't care much for right wingers and especially belly crawling left wingers"

One thing I can give Trump credit for is that he has exposed the right wing on their hypocrisy after the fact that they fawned all over him when he was running in 2016.
As leftist fawn over Trump now
avoid at all cost of fawning over Joey
as witnessed here in PJ